main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Inuzuka Tsume
    Training

Tsume nodded.

"My thoughts are simple enough niichan. It is easy to dismiss a hapless rivalry at our age as nothing. But should such a thing continue in years to come... you never know how far a person will go to get what they want...."

Tsume stepped up to the line again with a shuriken and decided on a different approach. Instead of a straight throw, Tsume whirled his arm around in an arc and released the pointy star at the peak of the arc. The horizontal arc sent the shuriken whirling around the target but miraculously .. the shuriken twisted itself as if on the wind and landed firmly in the target. On the outer ring.. but on the target. A feat that had thus far eluded Tsume.

He smile triumphantly and stepped back.

"I mean no disrespect to you or your position in the situation.. I am just trying to understand"

tag Nicklityouaflame

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    *************************Three Ninja Update**********************

Iwagakure, Village Hidden in the Rock

The peddler stood there with his hands out hoping to have some money. He was in luck for the tourists pulled out some change, but not without a condition.

"Only if you tell me where in this town I'll find the best combination of drinks and women, my good man." Osuka said dangling the money in front of the peddler?s face. The man?s eyes grew wide as he nodded with excitement then said. Yes, yes I can show you anywhere you like.?

"Oh well I guess it can't be helped. Myself I'm looking for a place to just lay back and relax." "Not to mention some of those massage girls do have some nice...you know." Chenzura said bumping elbows with Zurui and grinning mischievously. "You know of any places?" he added returning his attention to the peddler.

The peddler thought he hit the jackpot with these two. ?Yeah sure I can be your guide ?.for a little extra, anything you want. Like I said I have five children to feed.? The peddler gave a smile as he took the money from both men. He showed them to the local pub where there were a few people there drinking away and talking. He showed them the popular gambling sites that had some woman watching the men gamble as if eyeing ,who they want to spend their time with. Next was a bath and massage house. It was peaceful enough and had areas for both men and women.

After that he showed them a place for lodgings. ?This where you can relax and sleep. Prices are pretty good here he said with a smile. Just let me know if you want a continued tour guide. I?m Harashi by the way.? The peddler continued to smile hoping that he two tourists were still going to use his services.

As Zurui and Chenzura were playing the tourist, Osuka was trying to find leads on where the Tsuchikage?s office was in the form of the Rock ninja Toru. As Osuka was walking past gambling club in a more seedy area than where his comrades were , a deep voice came booming out.

?Hey Toru? said a tall thin man with black hair that stuck straight up. The man had a head protector with a symbol of a rock on it. ?Hey Toru, did you get it?.the scroll did you get it. Well how did it go tell me that the Leaf Village is more pathetic than ever. ? The ninja said as he looked on at Osuka waiting anxiously for his reply.

TAG: BaSSil, chanbill, Cemerox

• DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
      IC: Osuka Arino
      Rock VIllage

He sighed as he approached time to see if it woudl work. He remembered Toru's rough personality and began to mimick it. He gestured over his shoulder to the "scroll" , "Got it right here" he said. "It was far too easy, the leaf village is a joke" he said resentfully.

He figured this would be perfect , a chance to get some information. "I'm actually heading to Tsuchikage's office right now" Osuka said. He hoped the ninja would give some inclination to its location or at least any form of information.

TAG: TEegirl

• chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
      IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"I'll look for you if I need further aid, but I saw a massage girl back there that peeked my interests." Chenzura said winking a Zurui. "Have fun perusing bud." he said , he then walked into the bathhouse. "How much for a nice deep tissue massage?" he asked getting a few giggles from the woman inside. Sure he was supposed to get information but he wasn't about to pass up a chance for a nice massage. "Then maybe one of you little ladies would like to join me in one of the baths." he added, taking a leaf out of Jiraiya-sama's book and playing the perv card, this elicited several more giggles.

TAG: GM

• NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
      Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
      Ninja Academy, Grounds

Jiraiya rolled his eyes, a look of incredulousness seasoning the tips. This boy would not stop. Jiraiya spun to face him and straightened to his full height of five feet. His lips formed an angry line. ?You think far too long into the future, for a boy of our age. What is this? Are you releasing years of repressed emotion towards me??

Jiraiya huffed and spun back around. He was proud of his rebuttal, but was still fuming and showed only that. He pulled out a kunai and thinking, pulled out another. Jiraiya focused on the target and released the knife. He channeled his aggression into the throw and the knife sunk deep into the tree. He could see it skirting the edge of the center of the target.

Jiraiya?s eyes still on the tree and his hands gripping the kunai, he called back to Tsume,
      ?..and, what do you mean about people going a long way to get what they want? Are you implying I would escalate a rivalry to violence, Inuzuka??

Jiraiya shook his head. He breathed deep in and realeased. Speaking with the rise and fall of his chest, Jiraiya said, ?I would never threaten anyone, even Uchiha, with violence, Tsume.?

Jiraiya let his arm fall back. He rolled his shoulder and brought the hand with the knife forward. Shadowing the movement he used to throw, he practiced. Back and forth, back and forth, until? Whing! And Thud!

Jiraiya surveyed his work. With a small gasp, he saw his knife in the center of the red circle. His hand checked his bag to find no knives. Jiraiya smiled. He turned around and faced Tsume.

Tag: Radiance

• Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
      IC: Sato Manami
      Ninja Academy, Weapons Training

Manami took back her kunai from Tatsuya after he went to retrieve them. She moved back a little to give him some room for his next throwing attempt. She noticed that he was taking a little more time over this throw, before sending it flying towards the target. It lodged into the target again, but this time much closer to the centre than his previous attempt. He then turned to her "Have you ever practiced with kunai before?" He asked.

Manami brought her free arm across her and fiddled with the fabric of her shirt sleeve ?Oh?Um, well I?ve thrown Kunai a few times before, but not in a proper training setting like this?my brothers did show me the best way to throw, but?? She paused ?that was a while ago??

Her expression saddened slightly as she looked at the kunai in her hand. ?I guess I must have a good memory, but I am also quite out of practice? She said quietly as she fought the sad feeling away and looked at Tatsuya again before taking up the position to throw again.

Preparing the same way as she did before, she readied herself to throw and released the knife. It hit the target at almost the same distance from the centre as her first marker, except this time it was lodged on the left part of the target. She said as she went to retrieve the knives. Bringing them back, she gave him the Kunai back. ?Speaking of practice? she said ?I am completely new to shuriken. I hope I don't hurt anyone!?

TAG: Tatsuya/Sensei/Students

• Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
      OOC: Well, since Lord_Vivec hasn't replied in a day or two, I might as well progress my own story...

IC: Hyuga Nikorasu
      Weapons Training

Nikorasu retrieved his kunai and went back to try again, trying to avoid meeting any one's gaze. It wasn't particularly hard, as most people were absorbed completely in either the training or talking to their partner. He did notice the Uchiha boy and his friend look over at him every now and again, so he made a point of not looking that way. He knew it was stupid, but he was happy with it for now. Besides, they were probably just stunned that he was so terrible anyways. In his surreptitious examining of the other students, none had performed as poorly as his first throw. He almost locked up, but remembered that he had decided not to.

Instead he focused his mind, glaring at the target. He took in deep breaths as he carefully took aim. after several moments like this, Nikorasu inhaled deeply, held his breath, and hurled the kunai towards the target. His technique was a little sloppy, but the Kunai flew well. It hit the tree five feet above the target and stuck there. Well, at least it was better than last time. Nikorasu moved to retrieve his kunai. When he got to the tree, he leaped up, grabbed his kunai, and yanked it out. Things were going well so far. Eno had been silent, and Nikorasu was getting a bit better. He returned to the line and threw again.

He had thought about what he had done wrong the first two times. After making slight adjustments, his third try was much better. It hit just under the target. He realized that the first two times he had been releasing too early, ending up with his kunai above the target. Interesting. He was feeling pretty confident as he pulled out another kunai. However, his confidence fled as his next throw ended up in the grass behind and left of the tree. Well, two out of four wasn't so bad. He sighed as he made his way to the tree to retrieve his kunai.

All others thoughts were now off of his mind. He didn't worry. He was wholly focused on getting better at throwing kunai. He had a determined expression on his face as he made his way back and forth from the tree, throwing kunai as quickly as he could. He had been throwing for what seemed like ages, and was pleased that he was beginning to hit the target almost every time. He never got very close to the center, but he had vastly improved. A broad smile crossed his face almost constantly. It had taken him quite a few throws to get down a technique that worked for him, but he had it now. Sure, it wasn't second nature yet. He still had to think intently on it, but that would come in time. For now, the marks he had left in the target were all he needed.

He readied himself once again, his right side facing the tree with his arms almost crossed across his chest.. He took in deep breaths as he focused. After a moment of this, he inhaled one last time, held it, and flicked his right arm out from under his left. At the moment, he released the kunai. His arm did not move in a straight line, so there was a slight arc to the Kunai's flight, but it was not very noticeable. Nikorasu watched in satisfaction as the kunai moved through the air and stabbed into the target on the outside of the second ring from the bulls eye. It was the closest he had gotten. thus far, his hits had all been in the outer ring. His mouth dropped slightly, and then a smile broader than the rest broke across his face.

TAG: Others

• BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
      Uchiha Tatsuya
      Weapons Practice, Ninja Academy

Tatsuya watched as Manami began to become somewhat self-concious and started tugging on her sleeve. ?Oh?Um, well I?ve thrown Kunai a few times before, but not in a proper training setting like this?my brothers did show me the best way to throw, but?? She paused ?that was a while ago?? He watched as her face suddenly saddened a little and she continued, ?I guess I must have a good memory, but I am also quite out of practice.? she added quietly before beginning her own second throw with the kunai. After she threw the weapon, about the same distance from the target as her first attempt, she went to retrieve the kunai. Tatsuya looked on, wondering if he'd somehow been the cause of the sadness that had crept over her during their conversation. As Manami gave back the Kunai she added,?Speaking of practic, I am completely new to shuriken. I hope I don?t end up hurting anyone!?

Tatsuya smiled at this, deciding it best not to bring up anything sad again at this time. "Well," he began as he pocketed his kunai, "I never really liked kunai myself. I've always enjoyed shuriken better. Those are something I've practiced with a lot." He looked Manami in the eye as he produced his shuriken, "If you'd like, since I've had practice with them...I could teach you the proper form,"he paused, "if you want me to, that is." he didn't want to sound like he was gloating, he just wanted to help his friend who claimed she was knew to this.

TAG: Manami/Sensei/other students

Kuuki Zurui
      Iwagakure

Zurui also thanked the man for his services and said that he look for him again if he needed any more information about the area. As Chenzura went off in search of the bath house, Zurui actually approached the inn in order to get himself and his friend a place to stay for their time in the village. It would also serve as a base of operations.

Entering the inn, he approached the front desk. "Excuse me, but do you happen to have two adjoining rooms available at the moment?" he asked the clerk.

• Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
      Cho-tana Hakkai
      Kunai and Shuriken tossing, Ninja Academy

Cho-tana tried hard not to giggle, as she heard Hashimoto's statement. "kaah You mean you were trying tssst to bleed Cho-tana-chan?"

Instead, she turned, and gave Hashimoto a wink, and a smile, before she threw her kunai. It hit the mark much closer this time.

"Good job Cho-tana-chan! kphooo." He cheered from the sidelines, taking his turn and shifting his weight on his feet. She nodded. "Thanks." as she retrieved her kunai, and waited for him to throw his blade.

She watched as Nyuubai's switched hands. Reaching in, he crouched low, giving himself room inside of his cloak and threw a kunai at the bullseye. To his amazement, it was on the white line separating it from the red center. He blinked and turned to Cho-tana, trying to be modest. She gave a small cheer, clapping softly as he turned.

"Phaaah Guess I got lucky..." Hashimoto stated, and turned just in time to see the kunai fall from the bullseye, and Nyuubai hung his head solemnly.

Cho smiled. "You did pretty good for using your oft hand. Even if it didnt stick, you hit the mark." She reached into her pouch, and drew out a few shurikens. "Care to try it with these now?" she asked, as she held them carefully. She had scanned the other students earlier. Some seemed to be having trouble. Their friend, Jiraiya didnt seem to be happy at all. She hoped whatever the problem was, it would take care of itself. She then looked up at him thoughtfully, as she took a few steps closer to him.

"You know, you didnt tell me. Which name do you prefer me to call you?" she asked Hashimoto softly.

Hmm.. Lanvender eyes...was her own vote, but that was only her her mind for now.

TAG: Hashimoto/Sensei/Other Students

• Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
      OOC: Sorry I haven't posted lately. I was a little busy.

IC: Hlaalu

Eno was quite pleased with his element. Fire. Does this mean on of his parents had fire? If so, was it his mother or father? Questions rose in his mind, but he had to quiet them. He had training...with a partner.

He gulped.

Eno walked up beside...Nikorasu, he thought...and saw the kid throw a kunai...and missed.

"That was a nice shot!" Eno said with enthusiasm, not wanting that miss to discourage him.

TAG: Chuckles and others

• Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
      IC: Inuzuka Tsume
      Training

Tsume repressed a grin. Some people were so quick to anger. In point of fact, Tsume was simply giving fair warning to beware of his comrades emotions. Which as it seemed... were a bit less in control than the former thought they were. He would not resort to violence in his own mind but was so quick to argue and fight a simple statement that such a comment was almost completely contradictory.

"I am not trying to dissect your brain Jiraiya. But simply diving into the pools of reason and doubt. While you may be aware of what happens now.. thinking of the future can only benefit a person. By taking steps to avoid conflict you may never have to see it. One can never be too careful after all. Nice shot by the way."

Tsume stepped up to the line and pulled a few shuriken from his pouch and concentrated on the target as he continued.

"Furthermore, by thinking of the future and the actions we may take along the way, shows nothing less than character in an individual. Maturity in decisions will do nothing but help anyone along their paths as full fledged Shinobi. By thinking of possible outcomes and planning for contingencies of any type, IE a rivalry between the Uchiha clan and yourself for instance, you forfeit ignorance for knowledge and may better yourself in the process. Maybe even make a new friend."

Tsume let loose his shuriken, which to his delight, grew ever closer to their target. He had yet to hit the center like Jiraiya but he was getting close. A few more tweaks on his technique and he would be able to hit it with one single shuriken. Then he could move on to two, and then three. Eventually he would start integrating shuriken with kunai. It was a lot of work but most worth the pay off if the skill saved himself or a comrade later down the road. Which he made no mistake about thinking of. They weren't here to train to work in the Ramen shop. They were here training to be the future military power of Konoha. Because of this. Tsume took every step of his training seriously. As if his life would depend on it. Because in the back of his young mind.... He knew that one day it would.

As his weapons depleted from the pouch he shoved his hands back into his pockets after pulling his beanie down slightly. Tsume turned to Jiraiya with a big goofy smile on his face, his eyes shut in mirth.

"Sorry.. sometimes I get carried away! We are only 12 after all, and should enjoy our friends while we have them right?"

Tsume turned to look at Tenro, who had hopped off of his head and was rolling in the grass nearby. Tsume's back was to Jiraiya. As soon as his features were hidden, his expression hardened, falling back into that "60 year old 12 year old." For his age... Tsume thought way more than he should. Or perhaps he didn't.....

tag Jiraiya

• Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
      ********************Three Ninja Update*********************

Unknown Building, Iwagakure

Osuka had no choice if he was going to pull off the disguise of being transformed with the appearance of the Rock ninja Toru, this was his chance to see if it worked. Turning to face the other ninja Osuka did his best impression and responded. He gestured over his shoulder to the "scroll" , "Got it right here" he said. "It was far too easy, the leaf village is a joke"

?I knew it, the rumors are true then, man are they weak, I cant wait till we take them on.? the Rock ninja said enthusiastically. So whatcha doin now??

"I'm actually heading to Tsuchikage's office right now" Osuka said.

The rock ninja smiled then spoke ?Excellent, I will go with you.? Then he motioned his hand to his friend that was sitting inside the casino. ?Hey Paku, look who?s back Toru. Were headed toward the boss?s place wanna come?

A tall heavy set man with a rock head protector came out to greet him. ?Yeah, sure why not? He said with a thick Rock village accent grinning all the way. They started walking heading the opposite direction of where Osuka was going. They walked for a good while toward the other side of the village, where there were less people hanging out.

They were chatting as they went toward their destination, everything seemed to go without a hitch. When Osuka turned his head toward Paku who was talking, the other Rock ninja Kai opened his hands and massaged his palms. All Osuka heard was ?Eternal Sleep? It was too late to do anything, Osuka passed out and fell to the ground. Osuka was now in a dream like state as he slept. Childhood nightmares coming toward him in every direction.

The Rock ninja took him to a hidden location. There Paku imprisoned him in a earth style dome much like his cousin Jirobo from the Sound, who was the one who taught him. Paku felt he was able to perfect the technique better than his brother had. He heard the rumors of the Leaf ninja getting out of the prison his cousin made. Paku was not going to allow it.

?I knew this guy wasn?t Toru from the very beginning. He looked confused when he was walking, like he didn?t know his way around. Toru knows the village inside and out. This means the real Toru is either dead or a prisoner. This guy must be a Leaf ninja. No one knows of the plans not even the Tsuchikage. Heck Toru didn?t even know everything. I?m going to run out and tell our boss what we found.? Kai said then took off out the door.

Paku didn?t have to be there to keep the prison intact, he stayed to stand guard Just in case the prisoner woke up and tried to do something.

TAG: Cemerox

Meanwhile in other locations???..

Massage/Bath House, Iwagakure

"I'll look for you if I need further aid, but I saw a massage girl back there that peeked my interests." Chenzura said winking a Zurui. "Have fun perusing bud." he said , he then walked into the bathhouse. "How much for a nice deep tissue massage?" he asked getting a few giggles from the woman inside.

?Oh a big strong man,? said a the giggling female at the counter. ?Well you?re in luck we have a special for first timers. It?s half off the first session. She gave Chenzura a price and took him to a private room. The room had a massage table that the customers laid on and some towels to use. There was soft scent in the air that made a person relax and feel at ease.

A beautiful young female with black hair and green eyes came in to the room. Chenzura was already in a towel laying on the massage table. The lady came up to him and started gently rub his back. ?Oh you have so many knots. Don?t worry May Ling will make them all go away. She said with a whispering tone that had a seductive feel to it. She giggled as she continued to give him a massage. ?So what brings you to Iwa? She asked playfully.

TAG: chanbill

Iwagakure Lodge Inn, I

• chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
      IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"Not much, at my age someone just likes to travel to a place where he can get a good massage." Chenzura said with a chuckle, enjoying the nice massage he was getting. "Actually how have things been here, haven't had the chance in ages, anything different around here?" Chenzura added. "I used to come by once a year, but I must say things aren't like how they used to be. Tsuchikage working on a way to improve the place?" Chenzura added relaxing, but still making sure that any move by them would be easily countered should things go bad.

TAG: May Ling(GM)

• DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
      IC: Osuka Arino
      ROck VIllage

Osuka was in trouble, his disguise was good but he failed to be as confident. He didn't panic, sat in the center of the dome. Looking around he wasn't familiar wwith this type of jutsu. He made an Ox handsign and called out "Hizoku's eye " as he did his eyes turned green and his hizoku's eye was engaged. He saw the continuous wall of chakra around him. He also noticed his own chakra was slowly decreasing. Even though Osuka was gifted with strong amounts of chakra he wouldn't last forever. He began to observe the prison around him. The chakra seemed to flow from one starting point and then around the walls.

He studied the jutsu, there had to be a weak point somewhere.

He only had one chance, his Lightning and Water style Jutsu the Hizoku Amaraku. His own personal jutsu mixing water and lightning manipulation, since he isn't strong enough with lightning yet. He channels water around his sword as a form of chakra oversoul. Then he channel lightning chakra along the sword. The water streghthens the lightning element making it equal the power of a chidori. As complex as it is the technique is superior to an average manipulation. Due to the water acting as conductor the technique can last longer than a chidori, but not by much. It last long enough for two or three strikes. However this eats up alot of chakra. Until he masters lightning style though it's his best technique and with his chakra capabilties he can manage.

He studied the prison a bit more. It's chakra flow wasn't uniform, there was one spot where the chakra was weaker. That spot was his best chance.

The spot was small but it was his only hope. He'd have to use all three strikes and even then he might not make it all the way through yet.

Before he performs his jutsu he had a better idea. His waterfall jutsu could be adapted as he remembered learning. It was the same basic idea, but what if he manipulate the water far underground.

If he could gather enough water he may be able to increase the power of his jutsu. He sat at the edge of the dome and began to make hand signs. He could slowly feel the water rise from beneath him, gathering. As he channeled his chakra the transformation faded, no sense in keeping it up anyway. His cover was blown but the ninja who caught him were blabber mouths. They said even the Tsuchikage didn't know the plan. This meant that it had to be somebody either outside of the village or this was part of a much larger plan.

At any rate suddenly he shout "Water fall jutsu!!!", with that water shot up from underground and crashed against the roof of the prison. The flood settled when the water level was at Osuka's waist. "Maybe a little more than needed" Osuka thought to himself as he looked down at the water. He unsheathed his sword.
      He backed up against the wall and held his sword into the water. The water swirled around the blade and actually began to surounde his entired arm. The water level lowered and water gather in excess behind his sword. He then focussed his lightning chakra along the water. The water began to glow with a static flowing along it. He could feel how much more powerful it was with the increased water. Thanks to the chakra pill he popped ealier he could sustain it.

He focussed himself, an lunged towards the wall. Swinging his sword and the large force following behind.

TAG: Teegirl

OOC: Ill let GM decide outcome

• Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003

Manami noticed Tatsuya smile at her comment "Well? He began ?I never really liked kunai myself. I've always enjoyed shuriken better. Those are something I've practiced with a lot." He then presented his shuriken "If you'd like, since I've had practice with them...I could teach you the proper form,? he paused, "if you want me to, that is." Manami smiled ?Really? That would be really helpful Tatsuya-Kun! Thanks!? She replied happily as Yoshio sensei again gathered all the students around him.

?Great job everyone, though there is still a lot to learn when it comes to throwing kunai. What you are doing is the first basic step. I see a lot of you are getting the hang of it. Even though no one has it their mark, you have done wonderful. I am going to make things a bit harder. I know you just learned to throw, but I don?t want you to get in the habit of only learning to throw your kunai at a target while standing still. Since there are several targets on the trees all at different heights and directions.?

Manami turned her head as sensei indicated the various targets and continued his explanation. ?I?m going to have you in groups to try and hit all the targets in motion. I am going to give an example? She watched as with a sudden burst of speed, Yoshio sensei sprinted towards the trees and loosed his Kunai through the air, hitting all the intended targets perfectly. Manami?s jaw dropped a little as she watched the impressive feat. He landed safely and turned back to the students.

?Now what I did was just a basic maneuver that all of you can do with practice. Of course I expect a lot of kunai or shuriken to go flying everywhere. Because of this I am going to have each group quite a bit a distance away from each other. I also want you to use both kunai and shurikens?

He then divided the students into two groups. She would be working in a group Tatsuya, the Hyuga boy and also the hokages son. ??Think of yourself as a real team. Working together will build your team work. Remember not all ninja work alone. Teams are assembled all the time to go out on missions. Think of this as a mission that all of you must accomplish. Help one another for one day, after you have graduated from the academy, the person beside you now may be on your team. Your life and theirs will depend on how you interact with one another. Manami nodded in understanding. Teamwork would be essential in thier future career as ninja and the quicker they accepted and developed this the better.

?Now Team 1 will go to the far left while Team 2 will go to the far right. That should leave plenty of room for you not to hit each other. One person at a time will go while the others wait in the wings until it?s their turn?You may begin.?

Manami bit her lower lip as she looked over to the right where the targets were waiting. Yeah, so she may have had a little experience in throwing Kunai, but this was going to be a different challenge entirely.

TAG: Tatsuya/Jariya/Nikorasu/Sensei

• Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
      OOC: Hey guys just letting you know that the Summmer RPF Awards are here so get to nominating your favorites and dont forget to vote. By participating in this can bring the RPF Community together.:)

• Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
      Cho-tana Hakkai
      Weapon Training, Ninja Academy

After Hashimoto and Cho had finished with throwing their weapons, they heard the voice of Yoshio sensei call them all over.

"Great job everyone, though there is still a lot to learn when it comes to throwing kunai. What you are doing is the first basic step. I see a lot of you are getting the hang of it. Even though no one has it their mark, you have done wonderful. I am going to make things a bit harder. I know you just learned to throw, but I don't want you to get in the habit of only learning to throw your kunai at a target while standing still. Since there are several targets on the trees all at different heights and directions." He pointed at the other trees that the students weren't using. "I'm going to have you in groups to try and hit all the targets in motion. I am going to give an example."

Yoshio stepped away from the students and then with a burst of speed he ran then threw his target at one of the trees, then he twisted his body up in the air and aimed at three other targets in different locations and heights. He landed on the ground feet first as he looked up at his targets. All were nicely stuck in the middle of their targets as if glued. He then turned to his students.

"Now what I did was just a basic maneuver that all of you can do with practice. Of course I expect a lot of kunai or shuriken to go flying everywhere. Because of this I am going to have each group quite a bit a distance away from each other. I also want you to use both kunai and shurikens."

Cho-tana was practically beaming. Now THIS was something she was more used to. She listened on excitedly.

"Team 1 will be Cho-tana, Nyuubai, Eno, and Tsume. Team 2 will be Jiraiya, Manami, Nikorasu and Tatsuya. Think of yourself as a real team. Working together will build your team work. Remember not all ninja work alone. Teams are assembled all the time to go out on missions. Think of this as a mission that all of you must accomplish. Help one another for one day, after you have graduated from the academy, the person beside you now may be on your team. Your life and theirs will depend on how you interact with one another."

She was thrilled once more that Nyuubai would be on the team with her, but slightly sad that Jiraiya would not be. Oh well, perhaps next time.

"Now Team 1 will go to the far left while Team 2 will go to the far right. That should leave plenty of room for you not to hit each other. One person at a time will go while the others wait in the wings until it's their turn."

Yoshio gathered his kunai that he had thrown then said, "You may begin."

Well, Cho knew Nyuubai, but Tsume..that was the one that Jiraiya had been training with. Eno? Cho looked around to see who sensei was talking about. She then headed towards the area that sensei told them to go. Once there, she pulled out her kunai's once more, and held on to two shurigens. She waited for the others, so that she could say Hi, to the new people, and decide who would go first.

TAG: Hashimoto/Tsume/Eno/Sensei

• Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
      IC: Hashimoto Nyuubai

Hashimoto instantly turned a deep shade **** Nyuubai..." He paused and let his rebreather catch up to his breathing. "O-or Nyuubai-kun if you want," He kicked his foot in the dirt as Yoshio spoke further.

Again, Nyuubai was pleased that he was paired with Cho-tana, and he was even more embarrassed because the blush had yet to leave his face. He surely looked like some kind of fool. Shading his face with his straw hat, he looked to the other two students with them: Tsume and Eno. He knew the former as a member of the Inuzuka clan, and that meant he had an affinity for dogs. The latter however, he knew nothing of and this concerned Nyuubai.

Upon hearing the names of the second team, Nyuubai blinked. If that wasn't stacking the metaphorical deck, he wasn't sure what was. You had the son of the Hokage, a member of the Hyuga clan and a member of the Uchiha clan. That girl Manami sure had this game won, at least that was what Nyuubai figured. His eyes turned back to Cho-tana as he took a step back to stand beside her.

"Hey kahhh, how are we supposed to work as a team kiiiih if we're throwing individually?" Nyuubai asked honestly, confused how such a demonstration of skill promoted teamwork. Perhaps if they were a squad of cheerleaders instead of ninjas it may have been better suited for those on the sidelines, but for the shinobi in the field, it seemed almost asinine.

He clenched his wounded palm across the leaf Cho-tana had given him and looked to the other two with them, speaking to the whole group as his rebreather rasped, Nyuubai's face hidden by his straw hat. "So phooo, who goes first?"

TAG: Cho-tana/Tsume/Eno/Sensei

• Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
      IC: Hyuga Nikorasu
      Weapons Training

Nikorasu didn't respond much to Eno's comments and compliments as he continued to practice. He would merely grunt, or give some other non-committal response. He supposed he came off as rude, but he honestly was to petrified to say anything more. It was all he could do to keep training. It infuriated him. He shouldn't be like this. He would simply sigh and focus his mind on throwing his kunai. He had yet to try shurikens when Yoshio sensei called them to attention and brought them in again. Nikorasu kept to the back, looking around nervously, his posture clearly uncomfortable.

Nikorasu listened intently as Yoshio told them they'd now be throwing on the run. oh great. It's bad enough that I can hardly hit things while standing still. Now I have to run as I do so. He sighed again, wishing the day was over. Oh well. He'd just have to try harder. He barely noticed when they were broken up into teams. He was with the Uchiha and Uzumaki boy, as well as the other girl that he had almost spoken to earlier. Well, this might prove interesting. Even Nikorasu knew about the rivalry between the Uchiha and Uzumaki boy. It seemed they inherited that from their fathers.

He moved off with the other three as they were pointed towards their group of trees that they were to train with. The four stood around for a moment, probably trying to decide who was going first. Nikorasu sighed. He might as well get this over with.

"I guess I might as well go first..." he said, his voice barely audible, almost as if he was speaking to himself. His motive was simple, if he could get his turn out of the way, then perhaps he could just slink off into the background and they'd forget about hi9m. His contribution to the exercise would be over, and the others would be too focused on their own tries to bother him. It was a good plan... in his head, at least.

Without another word, Nikorasu shuffled forward, taking a position ahead of the others. He stood there, face looking down at his feet, his fists clenched. Now that he was here, in front of the others, the fear was almost crippling. He had not given the others any time to say anything to him, and that suited him, but now he couldn't help but feel apprehensive. I can't do this. I'm no good at throwing on the run. They'll laugh. I'll be a joke.... no one will want me with them..... He shook slightly as he fought with himself. He had to do this. He wanted to be a ninja. He knew that, and this was a part of that. He stayed like that for another moment, before his jaw tightened in determination. He could do this. He might fail, but he had to try.

He dropped into a crouch, as he reached behind him and withdrew two kunai and a shuriken. He took a few deep breaths, focusing himself now. It wasn't too different from what he had been doing. All he had to do was adjust his throw to his momentum. The multiple targets might be a little bit too difficult, but, he could do it. His father had taught him how. Although, he had to admit, there was a difference between understanding the theory of throwing at multiple targets and actually doing it. Well, that was enough thinking. Nikorasu was as focused as he would ever be, and now was the time.

He sprinted across the field in a line parallel to his targets. When he was central to them, he leapt into the air. He had seen his father do this many times, so he knew how he had to move. He had all three projectiles in between the fingers of his right hand. As he had seen done, he twisted in midair, bringing his right arm around in an arc to release the projectiles in his hand. However, he was moving much faster than he had thought he was. He could clearly tell that he had quickly missed the point of the arc that he needed to release the three projectiles at. Thinking quickly, Nikorasu let his arm complete the arc, bringing his arm around behind him. As he began his decent to the ground, Nikorasu whipped his arm forward towards the tree. As his arm began the downward part of the arc, he released

• Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
      IC: Hlaalu Eno

Eno looked at Nikorasu. Nikorasu hadn't answered with anything more than a grunt.

Eno was about to speak again when he heard Yoshio speak:

?Great job everyone, though there is still a lot to learn when it comes to throwing kunai. What you are doing is the first basic step. I see a lot of you are getting the hang of it. Even though no one has it their mark, you have done wonderful. I am going to make things a bit harder. I know you just learned to throw, but I don?t want you to get in the habit of only learning to throw your kunai at a target while standing still. Since there are several targets on the trees all at different heights and directions.?

Hmm...moving targets.

?Now what I did was just a basic maneuver that all of you can do with practice. Of course I expect a lot of kunai or shuriken to go flying everywhere. Because of this I am going to have each group quite a bit a distance away from each other. I also want you to use both kunai and shurikens.?

?Team 1 will be Cho-tana, Nyuubai, Eno, and Tsume. Team 2 will be Jiraiya, Manami, Nikorasu and Tatsuya. Think of yourself as a real team. Working together will build your team work. Remember not all ninja work alone. Teams are assembled all the time to go out on missions. Think of this as a mission that all of you must accomplish. Help one another for one day, after you have graduated from the academy, the person beside you now may be on your team. Your life and theirs will depend on how you interact with one another. ?

?Now Team 1 will go to the far left while Team 2 will go to the far right. That should leave plenty of room for you not to hit each other. One person at a time will go while the others wait in the wings until it?s their turn. You may begin.?

Eno walked towards his group without saying anything to Nikorasu. Perhaps Nikorasu would speak to him later.

By the time Eno reached the far left, Cho-tana, Nyuubai, and Tsume had already reached there.

He heard...Nyuubai...speak: "So phooo, who goes first?"

"I don't know" Eno replied. "I'm Eno, by the way. Nyuubai?"

Eno was hoping he had the name right. He turned to...Cho-tana...he thought. He also looked at Tsume. "Nice to meet you."

TAG: Cho-tana, Nyuubai, Tsume

• BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
      Kuuki Zurui
      Iwagakure

Zurui followed the man to his room, which wasn't much to look at it, but still serviceable. This would make for an excellent meeting point for the three ninja to do their work. Zurui waited until the man had left his room, and gave the man an extra ten minutes to make it back to the front desk before he began the next phase of his business at the inn. Making the necessary hand signs, Zurui bit on his thumb enough to produce blood. He then place a line of it on his fan and quietly announced his summoning. As the poof of smoke cleared, he noticed the twin Mountain Weasels, Yamaitachi and Takeitachi.

"Oh, what you want with us?" Yamaitachi asked.

"I need you to investigate this village and find two of my comrades. One goes by Toru here, and the other should be in the local bath house. When each is completely alone, and I trust your stealthiness to determine this, approach them and tell them of this location. It is to be our base of operations here in the village." Zurui told them, whispering.

"Okay, but you owe us something nice when we get back our village." Takeitachi replied as the weasels ran off.

Zurui would wait, make sure he appeared to be a tourist settling in before going out into the village.

Uchiha Tatsuya
      Ninja Academy

Manami smiled ?Really? That would be really helpful Tatsuya-Kun! Thanks!? Tatsuya blushed as Manami used 'kun' at the end of his name. It made him happy to know, for certain, he'd made a good friend. He was about to show her when Yoshio sensei interrupted. This had to be the first time Tatsuya ever disliked hearing the sensei's instruction. As it meant postponing his training with Manami. Still, Tatsuya looked on as the sensei explained the next type of training.

"I?m going to have you in groups to try and hit all the targets in motion. I am going to give an example. Yoshio stepped away from the students and then with a burst of speed he ran then threw his target at one of the trees, then he twisted his body up in the air and aimed at three other targets in different locations and heights.

He landed on the ground feet first as he looked up at his targets. All were nicely stuck in the middle of their targets as if glued. He then turned to his students.

?Now what I did was just a basic maneuver that all of you can do with practice. Of course I expect a lot of kunai or shuriken to go flying everywhere. Because of this I am going to have each group quite a bit a distance away from each other. I also want you to use both kunai and shurikens. Team 1 will be Cho-tana, Nyuubai, Eno, and Tsume. Team 2 will be Jiraiya, Manami, Nikorasu and Tatsuya. Think of yourself as a real team. Working together will build your team work. Remember not all ninja work alone. Teams are assembled all the time to go out on missions. Think of this as a mission that all of you must accomplish. Help one another for one day, after you have graduated from the academy, the person beside you now may be on your team. Your life and theirs will depend on how you interact with one another. Now Team 1 will go to the far left while Team 2 will go to the far right. That should leave plenty of room for you not to hit each other. One person at a time will go while the others wait in the wings until it?s their turn.? Yoshio gathered his kunai that he had thrown then said, ?You may begin.?

Tatsuya was actuall quite happy with the group he ended up with. He was with Manami again, and the Hyuga boy was here too. The only bad part was that he was afraid Jiraiya might try something with this silly rivalry he'd developed with him. He never knew what that boy would attempt next, all in some way wanting to show Tatsuya up.

Tatsuya watched at the Hyuga made his attempt. It was actually quite spectacular to watch. It was impressive, as this was a hard exercise, even for Tatsuya who had practiced with shuriken for quite some time. He was good at multiple targets, but not at moving at the same time nor dual wielding a kunai. But he h

• Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
      Cho-tana Hakkai

Well, Cho knew Nyuubai, but Tsume..that was the one that Jiraiya had been training with. Eno? Cho looked around to see who sensei was talking about. She then headed towards the area that sensei told them to go. Once there, she pulled out her kunai's once more, and held on to two shurigens. She waited for the others, so that she could say Hi, to the new people, and decide who would go first.

While they waited, shse asked Hashimoto which name he perfered being called by. his response was downright adorable.
      Hashimoto instantly turned a deep shade, and Cho could not help but spot it. "Nyuubai..." He paused a moment. "O-or Nyuubai-kun if you want," He kicked his foot in the dirt as Yoshio spoke further. Cho-tana leaned in close. "Very well ... Nyuubai-kun" she said softly, and then backed away. It gave her a chance to look at his eyes once more, as she gave him a wink.

After Sensei's speach, Hyuubai turned back towards Cho-tana as he took a step back to stand beside her. "Hey kahhh, how are we supposed to work as a team kiiiih if we're throwing individually?" he asked her. Cho-tana shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it has to do with teamwork..urging on the other members of your team, I would imagine." she answered softly.

Eno came over, Tsume as well. Nyuubai's face hidden by his straw hat asked, "So phooo, who goes first?"

"I don't know" Eno replied. 'I'm Eno, by the way. Nyuubai?" Eno then turned towards her. "Nice to meet you." he replied. Cho-tana smiled.

"You too, Eno, Tsume." She grinned, and looked over at the course. "I'll go. This one I understand a bit better. At least with the Kunai's." she gave a grin. With that she started to head for the targets. She paused a moment, gathering her chakara around her. For her movments, she would need it.

Cho-tana then sprinted as fast as she could towards the targets. She lauched herself towards the targets, and she leaped, flipping over and spinning as she did. While she spun, she let loose the two kunai and two shurigens she held in her hands.

As she landed and rolled, she stood up, and looked for her weapons. Thw two kunai's had manged to stick to their targets just above the bullseye. One shurigen was stuck well above the target, in the tree truck. She did not see the last one.

She shrugged and she quickly removed her weapons. She then began to cheer for the next one to try!

TAG: Hashimoto/Tsume/Eno/Sensei

• NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
      Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
      Ninja Academy, Grounds

Jiraiya sat down. His legs crossed, he focused on Yoshio. His example was impressive. Jiraiya frowned. He needed to become better than that. Jiraiya closed his eyes. An extended blink, his mind raced, going over the techniques needed to throw on the run. When his eyes opened, Nikorasu had already completed his turn. Jiraiya breathed deep.

He was going to attempt the exercise just after Tatsuya. Jiraiya needed to throw better than the Uchiha. It was becoming less of a rivalry as a competition. Jiraiya was beginning to wonder what had stemmed his issue with Tatsuya in the first place. Were Tsume?s words getting to him? Jiraiya shook his head clear and focused. Tatsuya was about to begin.

Jiraiya watched intently as Tatsuya ran out and threw his weapons. Two shurikens hit their target in the center , one struck the outer edge. The kunai fared less well, landing to the right of his mark. Jiraiya breathed deep.

He stood and walked past the group towards the targets. He stopped facing them. He glanced around until he found a suitable tree. Finding his chakra, he grasped three kunai and a shuriken from his pouch. Jiraiya bounced on his toes and pushed towards the tree. He sprinted up the trunk ten feet and flipped over majestically.

For him, time slowed down. He flung out the first kunai. Immediately looking to the second target, Jiraiya flung the second. He was at the peak of his leap and began to descend. His third kunai rocketed towards a target. Jiraiya flicked his shuriken with his left hand and finally landed on his feet. His balance was off, however and he slammed back into a tree trunk. His head struck the bark and the ground. It throbbed massively.

Looking up, Jiraiya checked his throws. He showed his teeth, widening his smile to legendary dimensions. The three kunai had found their marks. Two had struck the center, battling Tatsuya?s weapons for the middle. His third was just to the inside of Uchiha?s, but his shuriken had missed his mark farther than Tatsuya?s kunai. Jiraiya breathed deep. It hurt, but his achievement more than accounted.

Jiraiya rose shakily to his feet. Still grinning, hardly containing his joy, Jiraiya padded back to his group.

Tag: BSSL, Chukles, leigh

• Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003

When group 2 got together, Manami watched as the Hyuga boy decided to attempt the moving exercise first. For someone who seemed to be hindered by such shyness and withdrawal, his skills with the weapons but also with his movement were impressive. She watched him as he looked at where his weapons had landed before walking back towards the rest of the group. "That was really good Nikorasu!" She said to him encouragingly and she smiled as Tatsuya complimented his effort too.

Then it was Tatsuya's turn. He readied himself for his attempt, Kunai and shuriken in either hand. And he set off quickly, sending the kunai hurtling towards the target in the centre, his shuriken quickly following suit as he attempted to flip over backwards. The outcome of his throwing was also very impressive. But she cringed as he landed heavily and awkwardly on his upper back, but thankfully he seemed alright, if a bit winded as he made his way back over to the area where they were waiting. Then it was the Hokage?s son?s turn. Again, she witnessed a skilled display as he managed to hit the targets almost perfectly, but he too had fell awkwardly and bashed his head in the process. But he had a very large smile on his face as he too made his way back gingerly back over towards the team.

Now it was her turn, but she felt her confidence begin to waver slightly as she reached into the pouch on her back and pulled out two extra kunai and one shuriken. She frowned a little at the shuriken as she held it in her right hand. Taking a breath in she prepared herself for her run ?Its ok, your pretty new to this, no one is going to mind if you screw up too badly. Mistakes are there to be learnt from right?" Looking back at the targets, she straightened herself up and pushed the negative thoughts to the back of her mind. They would hinder more then help. She then started running so she was moving parallel to the trees and targets.

Bringing her right arm across her body as she ran, she whipped it back across in order to give the shuriken the momentum it would need to fly and released it. Once it had left her hand, she jumped into the air, spinning 180 degrees and bringing her left hand that held the three Kunai around and loosed them towards the targets. Landing back on the ground in a crouch, she then looked at where her weapons had landed. She had not faired too well. Two of the three Kunai had became embedded in the tree trunks well underneath the intended targets, the remaining kunai had hit one target but on the very edge, no where near the bullseye, and the shuriken lay at the foot of the closest tree, having not even made a proper impact ?This is much harder when your moving? She said to herself, a hint of frustration in her voice as she made her way back over to the group. She felt something wet on her right hand and looked down at it. It was blood. She had managed to nick herself on the shuriken. She looked at Tatsuya and the others and knelt down beside them ?Well that could have gone better? She said, sounding a little disheartened

TAG: Tatsuya/Nikorasu/Jiraiya/Sensei

• Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
      OOC: Academy Students I am going to let you interact a bit more before posting an update.

[ul]

[b]***********************Three Ninja Update**************************

[i]Unknown Building, Iwagakure[/i][/b]

[b]Osuka[/b] came out of the dream like state and realized he was trapped in a earth dome prison. He over heard one of the Rock ninja confess something that gave Osuka even more questions on the mission that they were sent on. the Tsuchikage didn't know the plan. This meant that it had to be somebody either outside of the village or this was part of a much larger plan.

He needed to think of something fast for what his captors might do was something that Osuka didn?t want to find out. Using Hizoku?s Eye he was able to see the chakra flowing throughout the dome prison as well as his own chakra decreasing.

Trying to find the weakness of the unfamiliar jutsu, he figured that there was a small proportion of the dome unbalanced by the Rock ninja?s chakra. Using his own jutsu of water and lighting with his sword, he was able to create his sword in to a viable and destructive weapon. The drawback of this powerful jutsu was that it only allowed for three strikes.

Knowing this he tried to use another plan before he hit the dome with his three strikes. His plan was to use more water to help fuel his jutsu. Water fall jutsu!!!", with that water shot up from underground and crashed against the roof of the prison. The flood settled when the water level was at Osuka's waist. The water swirled around his blade and arm.

Osuka started in on the spot he felt was the weakest. Outside the dome prison Paku can hear swishing of water. He laughed as he felt the pang of stabbing from Osuka?s blade. Osuka ignored the laughing as he continued to strike with his style of lightning blade. Breathing heavily now, Osuka realized that this was not going to work. He was completely out of chakra and there was nothing more he could do. He didn?t know how Chenzura or Zurui were going to find him. He was starting to fall asleep again, but this time it was from the lack of chakra that was draining from his body. It felt like someone took the very life out of him.

Unaware that [b]Yamaitachi[/b] was sneaking around, Osuka passed out.

[b]TAG: Cemerox[/b]

[b][i]Massage/Bath House, Iwagakure[/i][/b]

Chenzura had it made. He was in a bathhouse getting a massage by a beautiful woman. He was in the closest thing he can call heaven. ?So what brings you to Iwa? His masseuse said in a playful tone.

"Not much, at my age someone just likes to travel to a place where he can get a good massage." [b]Chenzura[/b] said with a chuckle, enjoying the nice massage he was getting. "Actually how have things been here, haven't had the chance in ages, anything different around here?" Chenzura added. "I used to come by once a year, but I must say things aren't like how they used to be. Tsuchikage working on a way to improve the place?"

?Oh I know it?s been a rough few years here, but I think it will turn around soon. I hear that there are some improvements being made Iwa and the whole country that will make it more prosperous.? she said as she felt a knot in his back and pressed hard to get it out.

?I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I?m sure glad that you have come back to visit. She said with a smile. ?My name is [b]Minako[/b], by the way. Maybe I can give you a tour, maybe go out to dinner.? She hoped she wasn?t being too forward, but she thought the foreigner was cute and wanted to get to know him.

?I am sorry if I offended you.? she said as she backed off the massage. She was bowed down on the floor in a gesture of forgiveness.

Chenzura looked at the young woman with black hair and green eyes. Who now lay before him at his feet. Chenzura was caught off guard a bit not knowing what made this girl change all of a sudden.

Then the girl started to cry. This really threw Chenzura for a loop. He never expected this. ?I am sorry ag

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.