main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"I am flattered that you'd like to go out on a date but I did come for more than just pleasure, a couple friends of mine are here on a business trip as well. It would appear as though I recently received a message from one of them. He added he then opened up the scroll that Zurui's weasel had dropped off. "Oh good he managed to get some rooms for us at the inn." Chenzura said. "Though maybe I could get a rain-check on that dinner. You can consider it a tip for this fantastic massage." he said as Minako continued his massage. "Maybe you can show me some of that good Iwa cuisine I used to get here." he added as yet another knot in his back was removed by Minako's skilled hands.

TAG: Minako

2. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Strange...normally I'm not one to write so many long posts. :p

IC: Hyuga Nikorasu
    Weapons Training

As Nikorasu neared his group, he heard the Uchiha boy and the girl compliment him on his throw. He blushed, and ducked his head, shoving his hands in his pockets. He guessed that he did do alright... but still, praise was hardly what he was after. He muttered a thanks, and then moved a little ways away from the group. He watched as the Uchiha boy went. It dawned on him that he didn't know the first names of any of his partners. Maybe he would try to change that....

At any rate, he winced as he saw the fall that the Uchiha boy had. It reminded him of his own yesterday. His sore muscles seemed to react to that thought as his back and side throbbed for an instance. He quickly bit back the brief pain, and watched as Jariya went next. His attempt was hardly better than the Uchiha's, though by the stupid grin on his face you'd think he had just nailed a bulls-eye on all of them. Nikorasu had trouble sympathizing with the Jariya's fall, however. He didn't know why.

He watched silently as the girl now made her attempt. To be honest, she did far worse than any of them. However, she kept her footing, which accounted for more in Nikorasu's book than accuracy did. After all, what good was being accurate in a battle if you couldn't remain on your feet to act upon it?

Sheepishly, Nikorasu looked down at his feet. He had promised himself that he would try to talk to someone. Now was the ideal time. His heart began to race. Why was this so hard? After a moment of internal struggle, he sighed. He might as well get this over with. He moved slowly towards the Uchiha boy. He hardly realized it was his turn again. As he came in front of where the Uchiha boy was sitting, he dropped into a crouch. His face was still towards the ground, and his eyes were not visible. He realized that this must look very strange, and started locking up. It took him a couple of moments of intense struggle to beat that down. He just needed to do this.

"That looked like it hurt." He said, directing the comment at the Uchiha boy. His voice was quiet and gentle, though sounding slightly strained. His heart was pounding as his nerves began wreaking havoc on his mindset. He was glad he was not talking to the girl. This was bad enough, never mind if he had been talking to someone as physically attractive as the red haired girl that was on Nikorasu's team. He tried to speak again, but no words came out. He had to swallow once before continuing.

"It was a good run though." His comment was meant to be a compliment, but he had no idea how it came across. He was trying his hardest not to hyperventilate. His next comment was directed to the girl. "And your run was admirable as well. You were not accurate, but you kept your footing. That is something to be proud of." He had to take a deep breath at points as his voice almost caught. He was rather pleased that he had been able to say this much, honestly. Although, he began to think that he'd rather have his skin peeled off of him than deal with the anxiety that he was feeling now.

He took another deep breath before bringing his head up. His white eyes met the other two's briefly--he already knew his second cousin, so he didn't bother speaking to him--before he spoke again. "My name is Nikorasu. Hyuga... though you probably already know that..." He started breathing a little more quickly now, as his anxiety grew to unprecedented heights, his heart pounding faster than he could ever remember it. Without saying another word and without waiting for a response, he stood and moved quickly off to the place that he would start his next run. Failing would be better than going through more of that. He took several deep breaths to focus himself, blocking out everything but the trees. He reached behind him, pulled out two kunai in his right hand and three shurikens in his left, and then sprinted across the field much like he did last time.

At the right moment, he leapt into the air. Des

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Kuuki Zurui
    Iwagakure

Zurui had dismissed Takeitachi as soon as he'd come back form the bath house with news that he'd delivered the message to Chenzura. And was now listening to the troubleing news that Yamaitachi brought with him.

?Zurui, I found your friend Toru or really Osuka. He is not in good shape he is being held on the other side of the village. He is a prisoner in some type of earth dome jutsu. There is a person on guard, but I have a feeling more will come.?

Zurui thought for a moment before stating, "Then our infiltration has already failed. I need you to get Chenzura from the bath house and tell him to meet me here quickly. That it is urgent."

TAG: GM

Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

Tatsuya had made it back to where the group was waiting, still a little winded from his awkward fall. He didn't even see Jiraiya's attempt, he was too busy pulling himself together. He did, however, make sure to watch Manami make her attempt. He watched as Manami fare far better at her landing than he had, but her accuracy was a little off. It was okay, though, because he knew she'd never really thrown shuriken before. As Manami made her way back to the group, Tatsuya heard a low voice from beside him.

"That looked like it hurt.", the Hyuga boy, he realized, said.

"It did. But I'm fine, just no more flips for me today." Tatsuya replied with a smile.

"It was a good run though."

Tatsuya thanked him before he noticed that the boy's attention had turned to Manami who had now returned. Tatsuya noticed, however, that it looked like her hand was bleeding. ?Well that could have gone better? She said, sounding a little disheartened.

"And your run was admirable as well. You were not accurate, but you kept your footing. That is something to be proud of." the Hyuga boy said to Manami.

"Yeah, that was a great run. You did really well with the shuriken for it being one of your first times throwing them. I never found the first shuriken I tried throwing." Tatsuya added.

"My name is Nikorasu. Hyuga... though you probably already know that..."

Tatsuya turned around, "Nikorasu-san, my name is Uchiha Tatsuya. But you can just call me Tatsuya."

Before he knew it, however, Nikorasu was making his second attempt. Tatsuya used this time to pull out some wrappings from his pocket, things he'd brought along in case he injured himself. He turned to Manami. "Give me your hand. You need to get that wrapped up so it doesn't get infected." he stated.

Noticing that Nikorasu was already finished, Tatsuya turned to Jiraiya. "Jiraiya-san, you can go next. I'm going to help out here first." before turning back to Manami, still waiting for her to give him her injured hand.

TAG: Manami, Nikorasu, Jiraiya, Sensei

4. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sato Manami
    Ninja Academy, Weapons Training

"And your run was admirable as well. You were not accurate, but you kept your footing. That is something to be proud of." Manami looked up as she heard the quiet voice of Nikorasu addressing her, followed by Tatsuya?s "Yeah, that was a great run. You did really well with the shuriken for it being one of your first times throwing them. I never found the first shuriken I tried throwing."

A thin smile graced her lips at her team-mates encouragement, but she still felt a little silly ?Thanks. But it looks like I?ll just have to keep practicing I guess!? She looked down at her hand. It wasn?t a huge cut but it was starting to sting a little. "Give me your hand. You need to get that wrapped up so it doesn't get infected? She looked up again to see Tatsuya readying some wrapping before addressing Jiraiya. He then turned back to her, waiting. Manami extended her hand towards him ?Um, thank you Tatsuya? She said softly ?Looks like it?s probably a good thing I took you up on that shuriken demonstration huh...?

TAG: Tatsuya/Jiraiya/Nikorasu/Sensei

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM Note: Still trying to give Academy students some time to interact. I may speed things up a bit if there isn't as much response as usual.
      ***********************Three Ninja Update**************************

Unknown Building, Iwagakure

Osuka woke up again his chakra gone, but he knew he had to stay awake. He just hoped that there will be some type of break through that can relieve him of this situation. His options were bleak and he made a note of it that once he gets home to start training harder than ever to not fail.

Though in his heart he knew it wasn?t about failure, It was basically that the Rock ninja is not only a higher rank possibly Jounin, but far more experience under his belt. It didn?t help that his techniques didn?t work on such a jutsu as this. The Rock ninja obviously perfected this technique than Toru had. Nevertheless Osuka was not going to give up.

Just then Osuka heard voices. ?So, any problems?? said Kai to Paku. ?Nah, he tried a few things that hurt him more than it did me, but it was to be expected.?

Then footsteps came toward the dome prison that Osuka was in. ?Well Leaf Ninja, kind of far from home, what are you doing in Iwagakure?? said an unfamiliar voice that Osuka did not know.

Paku chuckled a bit as if the question was a joke. He always had a weird sense of humor. He wasn?t always the brightest guy around , but was loyal enough to do a job.

The man waited for Osuka to reply to his question as he circled the dome.

TAG: Cemerox

Massage/Bath House, Iwagakure

"I am flattered that you'd like to go out on a date but I did come for more than just pleasure, a couple friends of mine are here on a business trip as well. It would appear as though I recently received a message from one of them. He added he then opened up the scroll that Zurui's weasel had dropped off. "Oh good he managed to get some rooms for us at the inn." Chenzura said. "Though maybe I could get a rain-check on that dinner. You can consider it a tip for this fantastic massage." he said as Minako continued his massage. "Maybe you can show me some of that good Iwa cuisine I used to get here." he added as yet another knot in his back was removed by Minako's skilled hands.

Minako paused for a moment, then politely asked Chenzuro something. She seemed a bit nervous as she was starting to speak. ?Chenzura kun, I would be glad to show you around anytime or anywhere. What I want to ask though is ?.Ccan?.can you you help me with a problem I?m having??

?Remember what you were saying about Iwa changing since the last time you were here. Well there is a reason for that. The Tsuchikage hasn?t been seen in awhile, though it?s not unheard of for that. He sometimes likes to go on vacation without telling people. Most likely he is on vacation now. In the mean time while he is away a band of thugs that say they work for him start bullying the people and demanding that they pay for their services. They also take young people to join them. Well, my brother is one of them now, but only to protect me. I haven?t seen or heard from him in awhile and I am worried.?

?There is probably nothing you can do, but I am at loose ends and I don?t know who to turn to. Everyone else is scared to help. They fear there will be repercussions if they go against them. Those people call themselves The Mirage. Can you help me please. Minako started to cry again.

As she cried a weasel appeared on the floor by the massage table.

?Urgent news, you need to get to the Inn Immediately.? was all the Yamaitachi said so not to realy too much information around the young lady who was crying. Then he slipped out toward back toward the Inn.

TAG: chanbill

Iwagakure Lodge Inn, Iwagakure

Yamaitachi Did what was ordered and now came back to his master. ?He is on his way. Is there anything el

6. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for the delay

IC: Inuzuka Tsume
    Training ground

Tsume listened as Yoshio once again broke them into teams. Instead of individuals however, the teams were larger this time. He was with the fellow students that he had yet to fully talk to.

As he walked up, Tsume plastered his goofy smile back on his face. It would not do, to have an introduction with the serious features of the Inuzuka clan as the first impression. Tsume flicked that mental switch and he was once again a careless, carefree minor at school with his puppy.

Tsume greeted his new fellows with mirth-closed eyes and a huge dumb grin on his face.

It appeared that he was now in close proximity to the strange one that wore a rebreather. He was obviously not from around here. Tsume had noticed him the day prior for his strange attire but had not spoken to him since. That did not however mean that eyes were not on him at all times. After all. Tsume effectively had 4 eyes.. not 2. He glanced down at Tenro who was gleefully prancing at his side. Tsume knew better though. Tenro was as attending as ever. His little friend was extremely smart. This made Tsume's grin a bit more genuine. He couldn't have asked for a better partner and friend. He would have to start teaching Tenro how to speak soon. He was about the right age according to Kiba. Then again, Kiba had never actually gotten Akamaru to speak to the point where he could be understood by other humans. Rather Kiba had simply adapted and learned how to understand Akamaru's own patterns, the same way Tsume did with Tenro.

Tsume's attention was pulled back to the present as he noticed that the one in the straw hat and rebreather had turned scarlet. His eyes followed the line and met with Cho-tana. Tsume pretended not to notice. Cho-tana was pretty. But he had other things to be concentrating on right now. His young mind was working at lightspeed trying to hold onto the facade he placed in front of his peers of being a stupid goofy kid with a dog. At the same time he had to be as observant of his surroundings as ever. To notice what others did not. And finally, while doing all of that, still remain intensely focused on training.

Now he would have to hit multiple targets with kunai and shuriken. Very difficult seeing that only a few of the students thus far have been able to successfully strike their single targets effectively with a single weapon. Now they were using multiple weapons, probably multiple hands and complex acrobatics....

It excited Tsume. He knew he would probably not be successful on the first try but he was willing to put the time into it to be the best. Because again... someones life would depend on his skills one day. The sooner he graduated and got that headband, the sooner he would be able to start truly refining his skills in a practical environment. Not to mention the Inuzuka Clan techniques that his father was already instructing him on.

Tsume continued to smile as he sat on the ground behind the rest of his group. He pulled his ninja pouches out and began to survey his gear intently. Tenro hopped up on his head and began looking around. As always being the watchful eye that no one suspected. His memory flashed back to the night prior as he recalled his father performing the beast mimicry technique and Beast human clone technique with Akamaru. These were the two main Ninjutsu Techniques that Tsume needed to get down quickly. Because once he had them mastered.... the power he and Tenro would wield would be enormous.

His mind snapped back to the present as he continued to survey his gear and wait his turn to go.

tag team 1

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I'll do what I can to help, hopefully my friends and I can find out more about this." he said to Minako. "I promise I'll help out as best as I can." Chenzura said as he got up. "Thank you very much for the massage, it was the best I've had in ages, but I need to go check out our rooms, see if the price we're paying is worth it." he said with a grin, he then left leaving a large bag of money behind for Minako. "Don't spend it all too fast." he said with a grin as he left.

"Where is Osuka? Where exactly?" Chenzura asked as he walked through the door way of Zurui's room. "Also what is it that we're going up against?" he added worriedly, this was terrible, if Osuka said anything their entire mission would be completely compromised. Catching his breath and calming down he centered himself. "Actually before we do anything I should say this. We may not be dealing with legitimate rock ninja but with a renegade bunch that call themselves The Mirage, seems as though Lord Tsuchikage has vanished and these upstarts have taken over in his absence." Chenzura said quickly. "Form what I've heard they abduct people to join their ranks, probably to instill fear and bulk up their strength. If we do anything rescue related we're going to need extreme stealth. Hopefully Osuka can hold out till night, because that's the only point where we can attack with the stealth required." Chenzura added crossing his arms and looking out the window toward the location where he felt that Osuka was. "But we'll have to act quickly and get him a new disguise. If we desire to continue the mission that is." he continued plopping down on the bed in the room.

TAG: Minako, Zurui

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai
    Weapon Training, Ninja Academy

Cho-tana shrugged and she quickly removed her weapons. She then began to cheer for the next one to try!

But nobody moved. They just stood there, as if transfixed. Cho-tana jumped up, and waved her hands.

"Come on guys!! Somebody has GOT to go next. Dont leave me looking like the only silly one!" she said with a smile, as she waited for the others to get going on the training.

TAG: Hashimoto/Tsume/Eno/Sensei (TEAM ONE!)

9. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka Arino

Osuka was outmatched. But he didn't get this far being the smartest or strongest ninja, just the most determined. He reached into his pouch and pulled out two chakra pills.

The gaping hole from the water fall jutsu was remained. Osuka spoke up, "You know for for somebody to come up with a jutsu like this, and to leave a blind spot so big I'm kind of insulted to have been caught."

Osuka made a rapid succession of Hand signs, suddenly the remaining water poured into the hole and gathereed more as it went. He shouted "Water dragon Jutsu".

Suddenly the water dragon plunged up right underneath Paku. The dome couldnt cover underground. And with his Hizoku's eye he had a very clear sight of Paku and could manipulate his water dragon well enough. However that wasn't his main objective.
    While his water dragon held off Paku. Osuka jumped down into the hole from the waterfall that the water dragon used.
    Now with a clear tunnel out he leapt down into the hole and followed its path. His heart raced as he ran through the tunnel. He saw the opening and leapt out unsheathing his sword. He rose into the air above Paku who was under attack from the Water dragon. He landed, and rose to his feet...his sword at touching the ground.

"You're a fool, you really are. For all your ability you never once thought of how I was able to summon that water. That was the real test, if my attempt to breaking out with force didn't work, I knew that it wasn't impossible to move through the ground."

TAG: GM, ZURUI, CHenzura

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM Note: Sorry Cemerox, with much research I learned that your post would not work on the dome jutsu. Therefore it is nullified. Only a hard, strong impact can get through the dome jutsu. Something similar that Choji had that the other ninja that were with him did not. So your post will not count.Your best bet is to wait till the others rescue you.:)

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: So pretty much he'd need either Tsunade or Sakura level strength, huh?

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM Note Yeah pretty much Chan. Oh I am doing a small update on the Academy nothing too major. I just wanted to answer a question that also has some relativity to Cemerox's post.

When I was writing I swear I had the music of the Hokage giving his Will of Fire Speech in my mind.:p

Oh and don't forget to vote in the Summer RPF Awards. Let's acknowledge all the great players the RPF has to offer.:)

[b]**************************Ninja Academy Update**********************************[/b]

[ul][b][i]Weapon Training,, Ninja Academy[/i][/b]

The teams were split in two and were on the opposite side of each other to avoid any possible injuries through crossfire. As the teams were deciding on who would go first [b]Yoshio Sensei[/b] heard a grumble from one of the students.

"Hey kahhh, how are we supposed to work as a team kiiiih if we're throwing individually?"

Yoshio turned to [b]Nyuubai[/b] and responded to the question, making sure he was still within in ear shot for all the students to hear. ?Team work is not only working in groups. It is also about supporting each other, learning from each other and helping one another. Each and every one of you will increase in strength individually as time goes on. But it will mean nothing if you do not have the trust and support of your team mates. ?

?No matter how powerful a ninja can be, it doesn?t mean they can get out of every situation. You will need your team mates to help you out. When you?re set in teams your skills will be what determines the teams that you are in. Academy years is a great time to start those bonds. So yes , you are doing this training individually but if you see a fellow student that needs help or encouragement, by all means give it to them. The end result is about true strength and that doesn?t mean power, but the strength that of what the Leaf Village is all about. Bonds yes it?s simple but very powerful."

"Many Hokage have put their lives on the line for that simple reason. The village and it?s people are the very fabric of strength and honor that resides within. We are comrades through and through. I maybe your sensei, but someday I may work with you and I guarantee that I would put my life on the line for you any time. If I accomplish anything in my career as a shinobi it?s to prepare you and give you all the tools that a shinobi needs. So yes, your team mates they are your comrades, treat them with respect and give them the support they need and in return should be the same for you. ?

?Now continue on with your training, I know you all will do your best.? He said with confidence brimming from him as he watched the students train.

[b]TAG: Radiance, Nick, Whill, BaSSil, Jedi_Padawan, Vivec, Ktala, Chukles [/b][/color][/ul]

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

Cho-tana watched as... nothing happened. The Sensei came over, and spoke a few words, but still, few moved.

She sighed deeply, and then she took a seat on the ground. She wiggled her toes on the soft grass, wondering what was going on with the others. She plucked a few bits of grass, and began to humm softly, working the grass into a twine. If things didnt progress soon, she was going to find herself a tree, and start practicing.

She concentrated on her chakra as she played with the bit of twine she was weaving with the grass. It was soothing, and was keeping her from growing angry with her team. She hummed softly, as she waited for the others, weaving more grass as she did.

OOC: CAn you tell we're BORED!!!! COMMON FOLKS!

14. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Tsume rummaged through his equipment and pulled his kunai and shuriken out. He had just enough left for this one last exercise before he would need to go and retrieve the ones previously used.

As he was sifting through his bags, a small pawing at his beanie caused him to glance up. Tenro was observing Cho-tana. She was absolutely bored with the fact that no one had followed her and taken their turn yet. Tsume found this odd. Out of the four people in their team only one had gone so far, it had been several minutes. He wondered what the delay was. He had initially not wanted to go second but due to circumstance he seemed not to have a choice in the matter.

Tsume looked left, then right and saw that both of his other team mates were indeed not moving and didn't look the least bit ready to do so.

Alright then... I suppose I am up...

Tsume stood and positioned his shuriken and kunai carefully between his fingers. His goofy, absentminded smile faded with his back turned to his team and he became all business once again. He scanned the targets locations and tried to commit to memory. Tenro tucked himself into Tsume's hoody and Tsume took off. He grunted as he leaped as high into the air as he could.

Alright Inuzuka... remember form. Gentle wave of the arm, flick the wrist, eyes on the target.

His left arm flicked right and carried his body into a spin as his kunai flew from his hands. His back was turned to them when they landed but he heard the distinctive thunk of kunai on bark.

The spin carried his right arm around in the wave that he imagined in his head. Something snapped in his brain and he flicked his wrist hard. At this point in his spin he could not yet see the target. He was releasing on blind faith that that was where it was.

All four shuriken zoomed out and away from his fingers. It looked as if he had missed the target completely, but due to the form he used to throw them in the first place, they arced in the air at the last second back towards the target. Tsume landed and turned in time to see the four land in sequence one after the other in a nearly straight line on the target... getting progressively closer until the final one hit dead center.

Tsume's eyes widened in surprise and shock. Tenro looked up at him from the hoody and barked.

This caused Tsume to blink and bring his mind back to the present. He glanced at the other 2 targets and noticed that his first kunai had hit the outer ring of the target and his second had almost missed the second tree entirely. But the shuriken had been dead on.

"YATAIIIIIII!!!!!"

Tsume jumped in the air and Tenro leaped from his place and began barking madly with the excitement of his friend. Tsume's eyes closed in mirth and he knelt down to grab Tenro's paws, then proceeded to do a small dance with his dog. All the while saying to his little friend,

"Did you SEE that Ten? It was awesome! Dead center!"

Tenro continued to bark hysterically at Tsume in his tiny little voice.

Tsume was oblivious to his surroundings at that point.

tag team 1, yoshio sensei

15. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    IC: Hlaalu Eno

"Nice throw, Tsume."

Eno watched as Tsume made that had been dead center.

"I suppose it's my turn."

Eno had been nervous about doing these exercises around others. He walked up to the throwing spot. He felt his many pockets and took out three shuriken and two kunai.

He held them in position and threw them down towards the targets.

Eno had been very good with kunai all his life. Knife-fighting was one of his specialties. Shuriken, on the other hand, was not. And his attempt proved that.

The two kunai solidly hit their targets. The shuriken, however, missed the target completely, hitting a tree far off.

Eno sighed. He needed to practice shuriken.

TAG: Team 1

16. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, I have been having some grave issues IRL.

IC: Hashimoto Nyuubai

Hashimoto blushed furiously as Cho-tana had elected to call him Nyuubai-kun and he opened his eyes wide as he struggled to hide a smile. Impossible. His cheeks rose beneath the rebreather and his breathing became erratic. This was becoming a serious thing, and perhaps it would be beneficial or detrimental to his training if he were to say, fall in love? He had to deter his focus to that of his teammates, watching them each perform the maneuver.

Hashimoto then noticed that Cho-tana was becoming angry with the team and he stepped forward, clenching his injured hand tight and taking out his shuriken with his non-wounded hand. He felt as if he were at a handicap, and Hashimoto didn't like that. He took off with a sprint, performing the maneuver but missing all but two of the targets with his shuriken. As he landed, his injured palm hit the dirt and he skidded, only to slide into a tree with a rasping grunt. He turned his head upward and met the gaze of Cho-tana...

...and he wondered if she thought less of him.

TAG: Cho-tana/Team One/Sensei

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

Manami extended her hand towards him ?Um, thank you Tatsuya? She said softly ?Looks like it?s probably a good thing I took you up on that shuriken demonstration huh...?

"That's not it." he started as he began to wrap her hand. "I still cut myself from time to time, as well." he smiled as he finished his first aid. "But next time, don't think so much about the process and just let it flow from your hands towards the target. The shuriken ride the air a lot more than kunai. So it's more about technique than the force of a kunai. Just feel the air and let your body move with the moment. And, most importantly, believe in yourself. Believe in the Manami that I believe in." He stood up to see if Jiraiya had gone already. Seeing that he hadn't, he turned back to Manami. "Well, looks like I'm still next."

Tatsuya then prepared the same weaponry he'd used on his last run. Three shuriken in one hand and a kunai in the other. This time, however, he felt the wind and remembered how he'd felt throwing the kunai before. He didn't have the accuracy in his off hand that he had in his main one. And the last shuriken had been thrown off due to his awkward flip. Breathing in, he began his run.

Taking a sprint forward he threw the kunai, aiming it low and to the right of the target. As soon as he heard the audible thud, he leapt into a spin as he located the other three targets and let go of his shuriken. Coming on the spin, he landed on his feet and leaned forward to use his hand to help slide himself to a stop. As the dirt cleared around him he noticed that the kunai had stuck itself just outside of the center circle. The three shuriken were also more accurate than before, with all three sticking in the center area of their targets.

With a sigh of relief at improving, he made his way back to the group.

TAG: Manami, Jiraiya, Nikorasu, Sensei

Kuuki Zurui
    Iwagakure Inn

Zurui waited patiently for Chenzura to arrive, keeping Yamaitachi present so that he could explain in detail where they were holding their friend. When he arrived, he was very hectic and quick to ask about the situation.

"Actually before we do anything I should say this. We may not be dealing with legitimate rock ninja but with a renegade bunch that call themselves The Mirage, seems as though Lord Tsuchikage has vanished and these upstarts have taken over in his absence." Chenzura said quickly. "Form what I've heard they abduct people to join their ranks, probably to instill fear and bulk up their strength. If we do anything rescue related we're going to need extreme stealth. Hopefully Osuka can hold out till night, because that's the only point where we can attack with the stealth required." Chenzura added crossing his arms and looking out the window toward the location where he felt that Osuka was. "But we'll have to act quickly and get him a new disguise. If we desire to continue the mission that is." he continued plopping down on the bed in the room.

Zurui nodded as he filled Chenzura in on the information Yamaitachi had gathered for them about Osuka's location. "If that jutsu is different than the one Toru used on us, and I believe it is simply because Osuka's still trapped inside, it may be the more advanced version of the technique. The one that saps chakra at the same time. I could send Yamaitachi back to do more recent recon on the area, that should allow us some idea of what exactly would be needed to rescue him. Because if it is the jutsu that I think it is, he may not hold out until nightfall. Remember, aside from Osuka, both of us are seen as nothing but tourists. We could be in that area quite unnoticed while we use clones to test the waters."

TAG: Chenzura

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I'm afraid it won't be that easy, we came in pretty close to the same time, they may come to the conclusion that we're somehow involved, also we would be more noticeable during the day if we were to mount a rescue. If it is indeed a chakra absorbant jutsu our only hope would lie in extreme strength like Tsunade's or Sakura's, something that relies more on taijutsu than ninjutsu." Chenzura said hie eye's narrowing in concentration.

"It would apear as though there is only one alternative, we'd have to create a big enough distraction that would allow us to go in and leave with Osuka. The question is what to do, I could summon Washi-sama and have him drop some explosive tags somewhere near the base, that could produce enough cover and a large enough distraction." Chenzura added rubbing his chin. "But it would only give us about ten minutes to get out, they'd surely find out it's a distraction eventually. The nagain we could also just bomb the complex and smoke the area so Osuka can get out, but that could mean injury to Osuka." he added looking over to Zurui. "So what do you think?" he asked his comrade.

TAG: Zurui

19. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: My repost

IC: Osuka Arino
    Rock VIllage

His failed attempt had left him semi drained of his chakra. And the chakra pills weren't going to be a lasting solution. He sat in the middle of the dome, his eyes shut. Meditating.

He ignored the taunts from Paku, but his mind was still torn over the situation.
    Chenzura and Zurui rushed their entrance, he knew survaillance would be required but he let the Jonin's judgement take the lead.

Using women and greed to get information was never good idea in his mind. He opened his eyes and observed the chakra of the dome.There was no way around it, he was trapped.

He stood and paced the circle. He began to think into his past as if beyond his control...

~Flashback~~~~~

Two years ago

Osuka sat on the top of the Great Hokage mountains. Using Naruto Sama's craggy nose as a seat. He looked down over the village, then down at the headband he held. A slash was cut across the leaf symbol. "Why Namaso, you fool" he whispered to himself as he checked under the bandages on his shoulder. The scar would stay for years, he could almost still feel Namaso's blade in his arm.

He looked over his shoulder, glancing at the sword. He normally carried one katana, but he now would carry Namaso's. Until the day he can take him down, he shall never use a single blade.

His thoughts were racing as Namaso's last words echoed in his mind, " You're weak Osuka,it's because of you we lost her.I have nothing now, nobody...one day... I'll bury you next to her."

IF only... the prefix to each sentence. "If only I was stronger, If only I was faster, smarter...".

The wind blew hard whiping away his tears, he was a chunin a leader with no sqaud. Namaso has left th eleaf village, Ayame is dead and both were his doing....

Osuka suddenly found himself back in the center of the dome in tears. He was baffled he'd been pacing just before.

He began to realize this doem was more than it seemed.

TAG: ANY

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

Cho-tana looked up from her weaving. Someone was finally moving. The boy with the puppy was now moving up. With a faint smile, she slowly stood up.

The boy Tsume stood and positioned his shuriken and kunai carefully between his fingers. His goofy, absentminded smile faded with his back turned to his team and he became all business once again. He scanned the targets locations and tried to commit to memory. She watched with some interest as the puppy tucked himself into Tsume's hoody and Tsume took off. He then grunted as he leaped as high into the air as he could. Umm... Why did he let the puppy stay in his jacket? Wouldn't that throw him off.

She heard the puppy bark, as she nodded. He had come close on several targets, and had hit a few dead on also. The puppy barked hysterically. Cho-tana called out towards him.

"Great Job, Tsume!!! Another voiced also called out, "Nice throw, Tsume." It was Eno. He was next to go. And he did. The two kunai solidly hit their targets. The shuriken, however, missed the target completely, hitting a tree far off.

"Not bad, Tsume." Cho-tana called out, as she continued to weave her grass. Next up was Hashi ..um.. Nyuubai-kun. He still was held a cute blush.

Hashimoto then stepped forward, clenching his injured hand tight and taking out his shuriken with his non-wounded hand. Cho-tana gave him a big smile.

"You can do it..." she called out giving him a thumbs up sign. She watched as Nyuubai-kun took off with a sprint, performing the maneuver but missing all but two of the targets with his shuriken. As he landed, his injured palm hit the dirt and he skidded, only to slide into a tree with a rasping grunt.

OH!..That HAD to hurt. She trotted over to where he had landed, next to a tree. At least he was ok, as he was moving. He turned his head upward and met the gaze of Cho-tana.

Cho-tana gave him a smile, as she held out her arm to help him out. "You know, I was just KIDDING, when I mentioned hurting myself with my shurigen, right Nyuubai-kun?" she said softly. She helped him up. Now the entire team had gone through the course. "Hmmm. Im dont want to even try to find my shuriken in this mess of trees. But I guess we will soon. But most of us at least hit two targets. Not too shaby for the first time." she gave a grin, and then waited to see what Yoshio Sensei would have to say next.

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    **************************Ninja Academy Update**********************************

The Track, Ninja Academy

As the day wore on Yoshio Sensei could tell that the students were getting tired. This didn?t surprise him for weapon training takes up a lot of energy. He walked toward the center and called out to the students. ?Everyone please gather around.?

When they all finally gathered he smiled at them with pride. ?All of you have done very well. As I said before it will take a lot of practice to get it down, but as far as I can see most of you are on your way. This will conclude today?s lesson. I want all of you to practice when you are not in school. The more you do the better you will be. You are dismissed.? The class quickly dispersed as they chattered about the lesson.

Two months quickly passed as the students brushed up on their weapon training, which was the main focus for all students during the first part of the academy. It was a Ninja?s bread and butter that was what the Seventh Hokage would say when he would stop by the academy to see how things were going.

The students entered the class just like any other day. They knew each other a bit better now, though some were still a little shy or reclusive than others. The noise from the class room could be heard throughout the hall ways when suddenly a voice rang out.

?All riiiight lets get started young students.!!!!?

The students looked back with laughter and confusion for the voice was not familiar at all. They were expecting Yoshio Sensei, instead they got a tall man with dark black hair and bushy eyebrows, who wore a green tracksuit. ?Hello everybody my name is Rock Lee, but since I will be your teacher it is proper to say Lee Sensei. You are probably wondering what happened to Yoshio Sensei. Well there are many other classes going on with many other students and sensei?s in the academy. Yoshio has been assigned to another class. You will find that you will have different teachers at various times, there is no need to worry. Each Sensei will teach you different things that you need to know to pass the academy. You have already learned you weapon training, now it?s time to move on to other things. ?

?I, Rock Lee will be teaching you Taijutsu.? he said enthusiastically. ?Taijutsu is primarily used in hand to hand combat. It requires no hand signs nor does it need chakra ,though you can enhance the technique with chakra. It will increase your speed at a larger rate than normal.?

?Now first we need to make sure you are all in shape. I am going to have you all run the track outside. You will run five laps. This will help you build up your stamina. The more you practice the more stamina you will have. So let us all go to the track.?

They walked outside to the track and field area of the academy. The track was really large and it usually intimidated the students who didn?t like to break a sweat. Lee paid no mind because he was so into showing the students the track. ?Isn?t wonderful, all of you are going to show the true power of youth.? he said with his big dark eyes looking on to the students. First do some stretches before you start, you don?t want to cramp up. After all the students reluctantly stretched, Lee with his go for it attitude and abundance of energy resumed talking.

?So now that we all stretched, everyone go to the starting line.? He motioned his hand to where a white line was drawn on the track. ?Now when I say go you run your heart out. You will see this will be a lot of fun. ?

?Alright now go!!!!?

TAG: Radiance, Nick, Whill, BaSSil, Jedi_Padawan, Vivec, Ktala, Chukles

22. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Track

The months had flown by for Tsume. Tsume rarely ventured beyond his house to play with others. He and Tenro spent their days with the Inuzuka clan. Occasionally Inuzuka Kiba, Tsume's father, would take him out to the woods to play hide and seek. This only strengthened Tsume and Tenro's senses and abilities. They learned to blend in with surroundings, to use what cover, when. He was not yet good enough to tackle his father or Akamaru to win the game but he was getting closer with each game they played. His father had also impressed upon Tsume and Tenro, the importance of being in shape. The Inuzuka clan was known for it's speciality with canine familiars, sometimes to the point of extremes that lead to the clan member actually looking more feral than their counterparts. Even training with their canine counterparts was not enough for the Inuzuka clan. The human members would run every other day, to enhance their speed and stamina to keep up with the pets. The canines would be transformed into humans using the Beast Mimicry Ninjutsu and practice human movements.

Each day after lessons, Tsume would spend an hour teaching Tenro how to speak human. It was a slow going process but his puppy was getting the hang of it. He would be able to communicate with others in no time at all. Both Tsume and Tenro were becoming more and more proficient in their own ways every day, due to hard training. But they would never let on to that fact. To everyone else, the duo were just a comical pair that rarely played outside after school. Rarely went out to eat, and were hardly ever seen.

Today was a new day however. Tsume and Tenro strode into the classroom and took their customary seat by Tatsuya. Ever since the chakra training with Tsume's head first run in with the tree, he had deemed it necessary to wear protection on his head, even if that came so sparingly as a simple beanie every day. So thats what he did. Tenro now normally rode on the padded form of a black beanie.

A new voice rang out and Tsume turned to see who it belonged to. He visibly recoiled at the first glance. Tenro barked uncertainly at the stranger. Both of Tsume's eyes were wide in disbelief and the right one was twitching madly as his mouth dropped open.

WHOA!!! LOOK AT THE EYEBROWS ON THAT GUY...

He looked like a fool in the tracksuit but then, every Ninja had their own style. Somehow Tsume and Tenro found themselves out at the track with the rest of the class. His feet had blindly followed the rest of the class, but his eyes had been glued to Lee sensei's head. Still unbelieving at the ridiculous nature of his eyebrows.

It was then that Tsume was instructed that they would be running laps. Tsume grinned. He enjoyed running with Tenro. This would be fun indeed.

Tsume began to stretch his arms and legs as he looked down at his wolf dog.

"Don't go easy on me Ten. Do your best! Because if you don't, I am going to beat you for sure!"

Tenro looked up and barked an affirmative.

Lee Sensei signaled the start and Tenro and Tsume jumped out in the front of the class, sprinting side by side. They were after all used to running at high speed. They did this every other day. Stamina was something they both had. Now they both wanted to work on speed. Tenro had his head tucked low, Tsume threw his arms back behind him and bent low. They raced off together, in front of the rest of the class. As the wind sliced around them Tsume glanced over and shouted above the roar of the wind.

"LETS NOT DISSAPOINT OUR NEW SENSEI TENRO! LETS PICK IT UP!!"

"ARF!"

Dust began to kick up behind them as the duo raced at high speed around the turn to complete the first lap.

tag class, Lee sensei

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sato Manami
    Ninja Academy, Track

Two months had passed since Manami had begun her training at the ninja academy, and she had used the time well. Her weapon techniques had began improving day by day, both by the guidance at the academy and by frequenting the training areas around the hidden leaf village when she was not busy with her duties at home. Thanks to Tatsuya?s advice and encouragement, even her handling of shuriken was improving. She had also did a little research on the Sato clan history to find out if there was anything that would explain the earth element that had been revealed to her at the start of her training. She found that it had more than likely come from her fathers side of the family, as some of the clans early ancestors had originally had ties with the land of earth long before the land of fire. Shinobi history, she discovered, could really be quite interesting.

However today was a new day, and another day of training. Manami got up and prepared herself for the day ahead, and was soon on her way to the academy. After reaching class, she walked in and greeted her classmates and friends. ?Good morning Tatsuya-kun! she said as she made her way to her seat beside Nikorasu. She also gave a friendly smile to the shy boy ?How are you today Nikorasu?? The classroom seemed very lively and full of chatter that morning, but was soon nipped in the bud as an unfamiliar voice rang out through the room

Like the majority of the class, Manami turned around in her seat to see who the voice belonged too. It was not Yoshio sensei, but a tall man with jet black hair and unusually large eyebrows. Sporting a green tracksuit, he began to address the class. His name was Lee sensei, and he explained to the class about the change and rotations of sensei?s within the academy. Then he began to explain what he would be teaching them

?I, Rock Lee will be teaching you Taijutsu? She listened to his words with interest ?Taijutsu is primarily used in hand to hand combat. It requires no hand signs nor does it need chakra ,though you can enhance the technique with chakra. It will increase your speed at a larger rate than normal.?

The new sensei certainly seemed the enthusiastic type, even more so when he explained the first exercise that the class would be undertaking. Running laps on the outside track. To his credit, being fit was an important factor in anyone?s life, ninja or no ninja. Some of the class however did not share this enthusiasm as they followed the new sensei outside.

Manami looked at the vast running track as Lee sensei sung its praises. ?Isn?t it wonderful, all of you are going to show the true power of youth?First do some stretches before you start, you don?t want to cramp up?

She followed the sensei?s instruction, and after getting suitably warmed up, she took her place at the start line with the rest of the class. Her classmate Tsume and his little nin-dog puppy seemed happy enough to be taking part. Waiting for Lee-Sensei?s command, the bushy browed sensei then yelled Go. She set off, blinking a few times in surprise as Tsume got to the front of the group instantly and started thundering ahead of everyone. ?I wonder if he can keep that speed up for a full five laps? She thought to herself as she continued to run, feeling quite comfortable at this moment in time as she soon reached just over halfway around her first lap

TAG: Students/Lee-Sensei

24. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Hyuga Nikorasu

Time moved on as it normally does. For the past two months, Nikorasu had fallen into a familiar pattern. He would arise and have breakfast with his father. He'd then move along to the academy where he would train, and then he would come home and train even more. While his focus was primarily on his taijutsu training, which he just did not excel in, he focused a lot of time on developing his chakra and throwing accuracy. After two months of ceaseless training, Nikorasu could now nail the bulls-eye nine times out of ten with both kunai and shurikens, and could land all his projectiles within five inches of the bulls-eye while on the move. He was proud of that.

He did not train too hard on Chakra development. He found that it came relatively easily to him. All he really did was practice focusing it. His taijutsu did not fair as well, however. He practiced constantly with his father on it. Even with out his Byakugan, Neji could easily trounce Nikorasu. Nikorasu could hold his own for a while, but he simply couldn't grasp it that well. It was infuriating. But Nikorasu pushed on, trying his best to improve each day.

Neji was very pleased to hear that Nikorasu was becoming more social at school, and it was true. While Nikorasu had not exactly become the social bug of the academy, he at least started opening up slightly to Tatsuya and Manami. He would talk with them on occasion, and his smile came more freely to his lips while he was around them. He felt comfortable with the two, and this pleased his father greatly. Neji had been worrying about Nikorasu. However, despite this progress, Nikorasu was still very closed to most of his fellow students. He particularly avoided Jaraiya.

Nikorasu was sitting silently in his seat one morning when Manami walked up and sat next to him. She spoke to Tatsuya first, as she always did, before even giving Nikorasu a passing glance. Nikorasu had grown used to that, and it hardly bothered him. Next, she turned to him and flashed a smile at him.

?How are you today Nikorasu?? Nikorasu flashed her a huge grin before speaking.

"Great, now that you're..." he was cut off as a voice came from the rear of the classroom.

Nikorasu turned in his seat to the new voice. As he was turning, he heard the voice continue.

?I, Rock Lee will be teaching you Taijutsu? That was all that Nikorasu had heard, for now he had had a good look at the man. His right eyebrow shot up, and his eyes widened. His mouth moved slightly as he tried to form a coherent thought. Eventually, he came up with, What!?! His thoughts moved much more easily from then on.

They're seriously giving us HIM for a sensei? Don't you have to at least TRY to not look foolish as a shinobi? No way this guy is a ninja. Look at him. He seems like he'd be more fitting in..... an..... uh...... a..... a..... circus, or something. Is he serious, dressing in a suit that hideous? I mean, I have no fashion sense and can tell you that that suit could use some improvement. And those eyebrows....

His thoughts cut off abruptly as he noticed the other students getting up. He quickly followed, and soon found himself standing in front of the track. He was only vaguely aware of Lee Sensei telling them to run five laps. Five laps wouldn't be that hard. Nikorasu could run pretty well..... though he still hated to do it. Without saying a word, he moved up with the other students. When the command was given, Nikorasu began to run. He didn't think much about where he was or who was around him. He'd learned to not let that bother him while training. As he ran, he became quickly aware that Tsume and his puppy were now far ahead of the rest. Oh well, let them tire themselves out. He just continued running, keeping to the front of the other students.

TAG: Others, sensei

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai
    The Track, Ninja Academy

Cho-tana had fallen into a rythem as she attended the school. After a few weeks, she had found herself a place to stay closer to the academy, and had even found herself a small job. It didnt pay much, but she didnt really need much. And she spend most of her time in the woods, letting her long hair down, as she romped through the trees.

By the end of the second month, she was quite comfortable, spending most of her time, practicing in the woods, as she tore through the trees. Cho ran with the local deer, and sometimes, would see a few other students she knew, but she would hang back silently, and just watch them. Most of them were practicing with their family. It just made her more determined to succeed. And at night she dreamed.

One morning, as they all climbed into their seats, Cho sat down, in a good mood. She sat close to her other friends, and was just chatting away, when suddenly a voice rang out.

"All riiiight lets get started young students.!!!!"

The students looked back with laughter and confusion for the voice was not familiar at all. They were expecting Yoshio Sensei, instead they got a tall man with dark black hair and bushy eyebrows, who wore a green tracksuit. Cho-tana could only stare. "Hello everybody my name is Rock Lee, but since I will be your teacher it is proper to say Lee Sensei. You are probably wondering what happened to Yoshio Sensei. Well there are many other classes going on with many other students and sensei?s in the academy. Yoshio has been assigned to another class. You will find that you will have different teachers at various times, there is no need to worry. Each Sensei will teach you different things that you need to know to pass the academy. You have already learned you weapon training, now it?s time to move on to other things."

Cho was too busy staring at the man. He was a teacher?!! Not what she expected, but that didnt mean it was a bad thing. Mater of fact, his personality so far was rather fun.

"I, Rock Lee will be teaching you Taijutsu." he said enthusiastically. "Taijutsu is primarily used in hand to hand combat. It requires no hand signs nor does it need chakra ,though you can enhance the technique with chakra. It will increase your speed at a larger rate than normal."

OOoh!..Cho was definatelly going to like this guy.

"Now first we need to make sure you are all in shape. I am going to have you all run the track outside. You will run five laps. This will help you build up your stamina. The more you practice the more stamina you will have. So let us all go to the track."

Five laps? Cho wondered how large the track was. She soon saw it for herself. They walked outside to the track and field area of the academy. The track was really large and it usually intimidated the students who didn?t like to break a sweat.

Lee sensi continued to babble... "Isn?t wonderful, all of you are going to show the true power of youth." he said with his big dark eyes looking on to the students. "First do some stretches before you start, you don?t want to cramp up." After all the students reluctantly stretched, Lee resumed talking.

"So now that we all stretched, everyone go to the starting line." He then lined them up. "Now when I say go you run your heart out. You will see this will be a lot of fun."

Cho-tana was smiling. This guys attitdue was infectious.

"Alright now go!!!!" he called out.

Cho-tana took off running. She spent her time in the woods, running with the deer. She absolutely LOVED to run. She only wished she could let down her hair as she did. She ran, keeping her breathing steady, as her pace. After all, there were 5 laps to do in this thing. She looked around for Nyuubai ...wondering just how well could he run, with that thing on his face. She began to look for him, as she ran, to see how he was doing.

TAG:All students, Hashimoto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.