main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WAY Off Topic Star Trek New Script(I JUST READ IT!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I know this is WAAAAYYY off topic for this site, but I just was emailed the script for Star Trek Nemisis( the enw trek movie that's due out this November) and I read it, and it's sweet!!!!!! It's going to be so good! But every trekkie who goes to see it WILL HATE what happens at the end.

2. Straight_Edge

Straight_Edge Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    well share the wealth, bub.

3. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    email it to me please! :)

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    S

P

O

I

L

E

R
    Data...snifff....data d-d-d....agh! WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?! They KILL DATA IN THE LAST SCEENSE FO THE MOVIE!!!!!!! agh!!!!!Buyt don't worry, the android prototype named B-9 will be taking data's place in the movies(possably). It's weird. But there ya have it. THEY KILLED DATA!! Will and Dianna get married and leave the ship, along with Beverly Crusher will be going off to teach at Star Fleet Medical, they clone Picard, New technology galore, and Janeway is an Ademeral.

E

N

D

S

P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

5. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    From reports I have seen, this will be the last Star Trek movie with this cast. 'Course, I could be wrong.

6. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Wrong again, the director just signed on again till 2006, and the majority of the actors will be returnong again.

7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Trekkies get the **** out! I'll own your wimpy little phasers with my lightsaber. My Jedi Starfighter will own your Enterprise. And where's your mystical power? The Force will totally own you. So let's see, that's 3 times I've owned you thus far. Go back and cry to your Borg.

P.S. Just kiddin.

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    My sabers bigger then yours.

Owned.

9. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    JediKnightPasJoDacle: My sabers bigger then yours.

This is not a sentence. Either say "My saber IS bigger THAN yours," or "My SABER'S bigger THAN yours." There are two grammatical errors, both capitalized in my corrected sentences. They involve derivatives of "is" and "then" in your sentence should be "than."

Owned.

What were you saying about owning me? Warp speed the **** out of MY galaxy, lol.

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ya well...well...uh...YA! So there! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.