Ways to incorporate the Skywalker Bloodline

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MasterKazur, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Luke was fighting purely defensively in the beginning, and more importantly, Vader didn't want to kill him, just push him over the edge to the Dark Side.
  2. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    It practically mirrors the RotS Dooku fight, which makes it all the more interesting to consider what would have happened had Anakin not killed Dooku...

Anakin took the role of the Count, but with the added conflict of emotions, while Luke took an uncynical-Kenobi view on things, not willing to press the fight until pissed
  3. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, pretty much. I guess. Only saw RotS once.
    Saw Pirates of the Caribean: Dead Man's Chest last night
    I miss Bob Anderson. Understand he needed a break for health reasons, but these movies would have been sooooooooo much better with his involvement. Less CGI, more real sword-fighting.

Um, getting back on topic...
    Dooku would probablly have had an "accident" on the way to the detention block and either escaped or been killed. Paplatine would have expressed regrets about not being able to provide a public trial. If Dooku escaped, either Sideous or Greivous would have killed him.
  4. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
    I think Nic Gillard in Episode I > Bob Anderson of the OT, or at least what Bob Anderson was instructed to do.

Of course, Bob Anderson TODAY > Nic Gillard.

So yes, I agree. DMC's sword fight was way better than the stuff in Episodes II and III.
  5. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Nic Gillard did not have to work with Dave Prowse.
    Bob Anderson did not have to rely on wire-fu.
    What DMC sword fight? My complaint was that there wasn't one. CotBP had lots of sword fights, but DMC had none (at least none that could be seen).

But we're wandering off-topic...
    Perhaps this one is better continued in PM
  6. Ulicus Lit'ari

Manager
    star 6
    I completely misunderstood your post. Sorry. :oops:
  7. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ;) No prob.
    Happens all the time to us cranky cantankerous oldsters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.