main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp We are Alive & Well !! lol

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello EVERYONE,

I am very, VERY SORRY!! I have not been on here lately. But the group in alive and well. We still have meetings every month. We have Sci-fi Fridays every week. (Anyone welcome) I also know John has made some posting for us. But it's seems not to be enough. We have to have more, I can say most of that is my fault.

As most of you all know I work retail so I was gone for Nov\Dec. and then right in to inventory for Jan. :) fun stuff!

A couple more side bar for you... My wife and I have a added a new member to the Star Wars family. lol That would be Princess Sophie. :) Which is most of my time now along with the older sister. Let's see what else...

Oh, We're looking to buy a house that's been great fun. You know some realtors are just like car salesman.lol Some just don't know what NO thanks means. lol

Some good news. I have been able to work some on my TK suit. That's right I now have a TK which I'm about 90% done working on. You well soon be able to check out the pictures at our web site. I'll have some up in the next couple of day's to let everyone see how it's going. I should be cleared with the 501st. after I get my pic's sent in and will be a new member soon. :) Which I know will be a blast.

I've also added a couple more items to the collection. But I'll post that in a new topic.

SOOOOOoooooooo...... Again, We are a live and you will see more posting up soon. We do not wish to lose the page because of all the work we did to get it.

Thanks again to all of you guy's out there. Hope to see those posting coming in again.

Thanks,
    TK
    SeeYa!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.