main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA We are comming your way.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Riachia, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi! I am Shu-Shu from the Ft. Lauderdale chapter The Fandom Menace. My husband and I are thinking of moving to West Virginia. Would love to have some insite to what are the best places to live, work and play. We have three kids. In Fairmont we already have a member from the Fandom Menace living there for a year.So if anyone would be so kind to help out a future neighbor.We would love to join you, when we move up your way. Please P.M. me or just resond to this post. I will be checking in. Thank you for your hospitality.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Your commming here.....from there???? LOL

All Kidding aside, when are you going to move?? We are about to get more active as having a lower member count than most and with summer being as busy as it is we sometimes stuggle to find a time when we can all meet, but in fall and thru the winter we really seem to pick up. I will be hosting our halloween party again this year (you heard it here first folks, and unlike that picnic last weekend, work and weather cant harm this event :) ).

I live outside of Bridgeport and work in Fairmont so I know the area pretty well. The majority of our active members all live in that area.

3. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Hello! :)

As D-R has already mentioned, things have been a bit slow of late, but that usually changes as we roll into the fall.

If you want to learn about the area, you came to the right place. Just throw some PMs our way with any specific questions you might have.

4. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    To anwser you Plantation Florida. LOL,
    We are thinking of after the school year.To move up. I wish it could be sooner. There is a possibility that we might vist some time in the winter.Down here as far as the group. We get together more in the summer, then the winter. Some of the group act in the Renaissance fair, so we lose them from October through the end of March. Do any of you guys roleplay star wars with dice and papper?

5. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    We use to roleplay with the ole dice and paper and have talked about doing it again sometime. I think it really just needs enough members to agree and be able to also agree on a scheduled time. I'm working on the basement of my house right now, and as soon as that is done I would have a good place to host our role-play sessions as well as some rounds of the board game Epic Duals.

Also we usually get together with our neighbors in the Pittsburgh PA fanforce as well as some from DC and Ohio. This tri-state area has some awsome FanForce members :)

6. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Thanks for dropping in Shu-Shu. Hopefully things go well for you & your family if you move into the area. =)

-Dot

7. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Sorry, I have not been back for awhile. We have getting ready for Frances. Sean is a game master. He has all the roleplay books. Talk to you later.

8. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Good Luck surviving the storm!!

9. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Sorry about that, the kids needed me. We made it through the strom. I hope that you all made it through Frances yourselfs.No news on when,where, or how we will be up there. When I know I will tell you guys. Looking forward to meeting you all.

10. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Glad you all made it thru the storm in one piece!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.