main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH We are meeting at 8:30 Sunday Sept. 8th at Barnes and Noble @ Newport on the Levee

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    It's official! We will be meeting at Barnes and Noble at Newport on the Levee at 8:30pm on Sunday September the 8th. I hope to see everyone there, and pass the word around, the more the merrier, but I won't be disappointed with any amount of people there. We will meet upstairs in the coffee shop area. I'll be wearing my Celebration II hat and be with my lovely wife drk-lady-of-the-sith.

Gameworks after the meeting is a possibility as well, depending on interest so be ready for some star wars gaming!

This is mostly going to be a get to know you kind of meeting. But I'd still like some suggestions on topics you would like to see covered at the meeting.

See you there Sunday!

2. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Gameworks has obviously games, is there also food there? I ahev never been there before. Qui-Gon_Ludo and I will be there!

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I've only been in briefly. I'm sure they have snacky foods, but I don't know about food-food.

4. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    There is a restraunt that you can eat in, ( seafood I think) but the name escapes me since I have been at the Levee a few times. I know Game Works has food but from what I remember it doesnt allow a larger group of people to sit together, I guess we will see when we get there.

5. DarkKnightVauhn

DarkKnightVauhn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    On the levee there are the following restraunts. Johnny Rockets, Mitchell's Fish Market, Dewey's Pizza, and Jax/Gameworks. Dewey's is nice, as is Jax, though Jax is a little pricey...

~Vauhn

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Don't forget the coldstone creamery mmmmmmm.....

7. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    Due to circumstances (car problems) beyond my control I wont be able to make the Cincy meeting that started 10 min ago. Anyways, I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you all have a huge turn out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.