We are mentioned on Star Wars en Direct podcast!!!!!

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by jawbreaker666, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawbreaker666 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just thought I'd let everyone know so they can check it out. On episode #46 on the podacst show "Star Wars en Direct", which is available for free on itunes, the host talks about our meeting at the Presido from this past weekend. Kinda neat [face_dancing] :)
  2. skye_solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    How did they know?? lol
  3. AnasianSkywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    I did not have the patience to down-load the interview due to my sloooooooooow Netzero dial-up (high-speed, yeah right ;)) connection:

http://www.swendirect.com/index.htm

My bro and I actually met these guys back at C-2, when they were known as Jeditalk, and were literally broadcasting in their Courtyard Marriot hotel room!
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    They're the same folks who made a dedication to Chanel. I wouldn't be surprised if they were keeping tabs on us from time to time.
  5. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, Dale and I actually did an extensive interview with them at C2 back in 2002.
  6. Callisto_DAerisian Force Ghost

star 2

jawbreaker- how'd they know about our meeting? i am trying to listen to it on itunes, but apparently (if i have the correct podcast) it is like 1.5 hrs long. what do they say and any clues on which part of the podcast i should pay attn to? thanks a bunch!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.