main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA We are mentioned on Star Wars en Direct podcast!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawbreaker666, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawbreaker666

jawbreaker666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    Just thought I'd let everyone know so they can check it out. On episode #46 on the podacst show "Star Wars en Direct", which is available for free on itunes, the host talks about our meeting at the Presido from this past weekend. Kinda neat [face_dancing] :)

2. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    How did they know?? lol

3. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    I did not have the patience to down-load the interview due to my sloooooooooow Netzero dial-up (high-speed, yeah right ;)) connection:

http://www.swendirect.com/index.htm

My bro and I actually met these guys back at C-2, when they were known as Jeditalk, and were literally broadcasting in their Courtyard Marriot hotel room!

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    They're the same folks who made a dedication to Chanel. I wouldn't be surprised if they were keeping tabs on us from time to time.

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Yeah, Dale and I actually did an extensive interview with them at C2 back in 2002.

6. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005

jawbreaker- how'd they know about our meeting? i am trying to listen to it on itunes, but apparently (if i have the correct podcast) it is like 1.5 hrs long. what do they say and any clues on which part of the podcast i should pay attn to? thanks a bunch!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.