Tampa, FL We are Now Official

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Soto_Fett, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soto_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well as of our last meeting we are now official with Theforce.net! The next meeting should already be posted, well actualy it is not so I will post it now.

Our Fourth Meeting will be Sunday the 7th of April at Wonder Water Cards and Comics in Clearwater at 7:00 pm. The Address is posted below.

WONDER WATER II - 2001 GULF TO BAY BLVD. #B
    CLEARWATER, FL 34765

If you need more information contact me via email at xphantom@tampabay.rr.com

Please do not call Wonder Water, Thank you.

2. DarthJerky Jedi Padawan

Will there be punch and pie? :)
  3. vswader Jedi Knight

star 1
    It is a very exciting time to begin our chapter in the sw arena...May the Force Be With You!!!
  4. Soto_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes it is and we are very excited to become official with FanForce.
  5. Jango_Da_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Once again, I cannot go to the meeting as St. Pete is a whiles away from here. :( could we have a meeting somwhere in tampa? (I am in Carrollwood)
  6. Soto_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    The meeting is not in St Pete it is in Clearwater on Gulf to bay. Right across the bay on 60 which is gulf to bay.
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey guys! Y'all are now officially official! Congratulations! :D

I'll be sending City Rep information to vswader soon. If you have any questions, or need any assistance, please let me know.
  8. Soto_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great, thanks to all the Members and Minacia_Brightstar for all her help. We are heading in the right direction.
  9. vswader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Upon completion of our 4th meeting on April 7th, our chapter is becoming strong in numbers and the force. Exciting times are unraveling in this corner of the galaxy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.