Phx We. Are. Official.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, Jan 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan

star 4
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! By the way, I like the name Tatoonie Jedi Academy (after all, some shots of Tatoonie DID come from Arizona, so it's not too far fetched :) ).
    Congrats to the city rep!
  3. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thanks Emperor Dan!! Guess I'll have to start making Admin and City Rep icons now, eh? [face_mischief]

Welcome Lady_Jedi_Carenix!!! I know that's kinda late. Sorry I haven't said so sooner. [face_blush] But it IS good to have you on board! I think you sent me your e-mail address already, right? Thanks for the congrats too. I'm still kinda wobbly about it. [face_laugh]

kreleia ^.^

P.S. No, IA, you can't have my colors... **laugh** (mascot boy!) (btw, found lots o' good stuff yesterday for the uniform...)
  4. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    It also seems that we have an official anti-terrorist scientist aboard.... Well, at least we know Mick has gas masks at her house. Guess where I'm headed if I get small pox? .... mwahahahahaaaa..... ;) Mold spores, anyone?
  5. Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL, yes. Use your CR powers to get Kadue to upload your icons! ;) :p
  6. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow, someone finds out what I do and for once don't assume that I AM a bioterrorist.
  7. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    //comes up from his hardened, electronically shielded, atmospherically sealed bomb shelter eating canned food and cracks the seal on his anti-biochemical suit.

So you're saying you *aren't* a bio-terrorist?

//whew
  8. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    **laughing too hard to type a decent reply** [face_laugh]

EDIT: Couldn't even spell "too" right...
  9. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Congrats, Phoenix. :)

I've joined my local (MPLS, MN) fanforce about a year ago, and can say it's been a great experience. Before the only SW fans I knew were my closest friends and it was fun meeting other fans. I'm sure you'll all have a blast. :)

~*~Bria
  10. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    //tackles Bria to shield her from danger.

Are you crazy?? There are terrorists on this board!!

India Alpha
  11. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Terrorists? WHERE?!! *ducks and looks around, then sneaks over to hide behind IA* Are there really terrorists here?
  12. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    :eek: You peeps are strange... :eek:

Just my type..... :D

If anyone cares, I got the a-ok from work for a trip to Phoenix... the first week of June is the week summer school starts (and unfortunately my degree course has two summer classes), but what could I possibly miss the first day? I'll see what 2 classes they are, and talk to teachers and see if it's a big deal if I miss the first day... :D

~*~Bria
  13. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    Mick, I heard from a friend of a friend of my cousin, who knows this guy in Timbucktoo who once roomed with a guy married to his teacher's daughter that the terrorists are over there.

//points

You'd better go the other direction if you want to be safe!

//snickers

She's walking right into the real terrorists!

;)

Hope you can make it, Bria. :)

India Alpha
  14. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Thanks! :) Say, are you the same IA that posted to my songfic Bria's Reverie?

Also, I can't help but mention....

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.
    Lone Star: What?
    Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
    Lone Star: What's that make us?
    Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Doesn't that sound like just the type of thing a terrorist would say? :D

~*~Bria
  15. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh they are IA? *walks away, tossing a test tube of sluid into IA's containment suit while she does*
    Oh, and IA, yes :)
  16. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'M THE TERRORIST!!!!

//tags kreleia

Now you're the terrorist! No tag-backs!

hmmmmmmm...I can't say I remember posting there offhand. Sorry, I'm drawing a blank right now. Do you have a link to the songfic?

India Alpha
  17. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Heheh... might help if I'd given the correct name (Bria's Reverie, a songfic to I Will Remember You) :p

There's a review left by an Idiot's Array, which is why I was wondering if this was you...

~*~Bria
  18. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    LOL...That was me, I remember now. Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand was going on and on about that story and sent me the link. That was a long time ago, I'm surprised you remembered. I really liked the story, BTW.

India Alpha
  19. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    I might not have been, if not for how much I put into that story. The beginning was written back in '99, but then I couldn't get it right so I set it aside and went back to it every so often until I finally got something I like (in many parts due to some wonderful beta-ers) and finished it last May. I just really appreciated the feedback. It's the only form of payment we fanficers get. :)

~*~Bria
  20. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
  21. QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Squatt the thunderlizard "when does the hurting stop." It's nice to see that someone remembers on of the best cartoons of the modern age.
  22. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    AAAAAAAAACCKK!!!!! **bounces tube around like it's a hot potato**

Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! IA, I promised that you're going down with me, right? **evil glare** Today. 4:00. The flag pole in front of Atomic Comics. :p

**turns around just as Anwelei enters** :D

HERE!! TAG!!! No-touch-backs!! (blame IA for that rule) **tosses tube down Anwelei's shirt and runs**

kreleia ^.~

EDIT: YAY Bria!!! How fun!! Okay, we're definitely planning a meeting for when you come!! ^.^ I'll have to read that songfic too...
  23. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'll see you at 4, kreleia. :)

India Alpha

EDIT: I beat you to it, Night ;)

Darn javascript wasn't working right. :mad:

Ok, I'll stop editing this now...
  24. Night4554 Jedi Knight

star 5
    *gasp* He left off the India Alpha at the end of his post!

EDIT: bother! dumb edit! :D

¤Night
  25. Darth_Vorpel Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Congrat's Kreleia. Glad it's official. :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.