main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania We are one, but we are many: the FF Oceania profile thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by HawkNC, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Name: Kim

State/country: NT, Australia

Marital status: Single

Physical description: 165cm tall, rather slim, funny longish red hair, green eyes (bad, old, webcam, b&w picture, view at own risk :p)

Favourite SW movie: Empire Strikes Back

Favourite non-SW movie: Uhh... to name a few: Moulin Rouge, Dracula Dead and Loving it, Robin Hood Men in Tights, The Crow, Pride and Predjudice, Bridget Jones' Diary

Favourite food: Paneng Gai (It's Thai, and I don't think I spelt it correctly... lol)

Why did you choose your user name? It's been my nickname for several years, because I'm a small SW fan I guess ;)

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? I actually only saw TPM in January 2000 and have been hooked since. Most of my friends can't believe I've only been a fan since then :p

What's your favourite soundtrack?: Uh, either the first Moulin Rouge soundtrack or the OST from Queen of the Damned - most of my favourite artists are on there, and Johnathan Davis is a god :p

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Uhh, probably Obi-Wan Kenobi, though Squall (FFVIII), Severus Snape (HP) and a zillion others rank up there too, I'll never be able to decide :p

Favourite Book? (yeah yeah, not original, i know :p): Mists of Avalon, The Harry Potter series, LOTR, Interview with the Vampire

LittleJedi

2. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    A fellow Territorian! ;)

3. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Name: Matt

State/country: NSW, Australia

Marital status: Single

Physical description: Tall

Favourite SW movie: Empire Strikes Back

Favourite non-SW movie: Pulp Fiction

Favourite food: Pizza.

Why did you choose your user name? It was a fictional character name of my own design. I chose it because I could.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? Um.. Yes. I like a lot of science fiction gerenally. So I guess I've been a fan since I first saw Star Wars. Don't ask me to remember when, exactly, that was.

What's your favourite soundtrack? Don't really have one.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Wolverine

Favourite Book? The Hobbit

and

Favourite Video Game? Can I categorise by platform?? Okay, okay.. I'll narrow it down to 2. Either Chrono Trigger or Baldur's Gate. Probably in that order if I had to pick one over the other.

4. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Yush indeed I am, I know a handful of other Territorian JCers actually. ;)

astroblue... midnightetak... annix_kanar...

Ok well, fine, there's about 5 of us, whatever. :p

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Ender, you and I both know that you enjoy eating actual mexicans just as much as their food.

6. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Ender, you and I both know that you enjoy eating actual mexicans just as much as their food.

Maybe it was the peyote, but I recall - vividly, even - you chowing down on a bit of zapatista too, vaquerito! ;)

E_S

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Name: Rebecca.

State/country: Queensland, Australia.

Occupation: Student (I?m sometimes tempted to put ?JC Fanfic Mod? here ? if only get paid us, eh?)

Marital status: Single.

Physical description: ?5?7?, brown hair, brown eyes, average weight, in-between pale and tan skin.

Favourite SW movie: Return of the Jedi.

Favourite non-SW movie: Gosh, just list any Star Trek and popular sci-fi movie here.

Favourite food: Chinese food.

Why did you choose your user name? It was the first thing that came to mind. As you?ll notice, it?s seriously uncreative and below grade. I get a lot of groovy nicknames from it, though.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? I became one in late ?00.

What's your favourite soundtrack? I have a lot of various hits CDs, so I?ll have to go with those.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? *glances around* All right, Superman ;).

Favourite Book? I don?t find time to read. I liked ?Gateway? by? someone.

Favourite Video Game? Dynasty Warriors. PS2 is the way to go.

What?s your dream? I would like to join the Air Force and become a legal officer one day. If I can?t do that, I?m very interested in archaeology and anthropology ? but that isn?t a very big field.

8. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Name: Christopher

State/country: Queensland, Australia. Born in Canberra.

Marital status: Single, unmarried, lonely!

Physical description: 178cm, medium/slim build, short dark hair, green/brown eyes

Favourite SW movie: ROTJ and Clones

Favourite non-SW movie: Matrix, LOTR, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, 5th Elemant, Star Trek VI

Favourite food: All Italian and Mexican food

Why did you choose your user name? I just thought that Marvin is a cool cartoon character!

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? Since I was a little kid and they showed it on TV about 13 years ago I think.

9. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    *glances around* All right, Superman

Oi! A little respect for the Man of Steel. You be proud now, you hear? ;)

[image=http://www.thekryptonian.com/comics/gallery/images/superman/manofsteel.jpg]

E_S

Oh, and the black and red "S" is from the "Our Worlds At War" story.

10. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Looks like I am the only 99'er here (actually, I WAS a 98'er, but that was due to one of the infamous JC server crashes).

11. Ki-Bara Mundi

Ki-Bara Mundi Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 1999
    Registration date matters not.

12. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    And to add to mine:

What's your favourite soundtrack?: Road to Perdition, most definitely, and American Beauty...

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?
    Well, non-SW would have to be Night Crawler from X2. But otherwise there are dozens from SW and other areas of interest.

13. Vader666

Vader666 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 3, 2003
    A shame no one here likes Michael Jackson or even Madonna...

14. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    Theres a reason for that...

15. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    Name: Andy/Andrew

State/country: NSW

Marital status: That will forever remain a mystery ;)

Physical description: hot

Favourite SW movie: ANH

Favourite non-SW movie: Fight Club

Favourite food: Spaghetti Bolognase

Why did you choose your user name? Because I breed like a rabbit

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? As long as I can remember

16. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Physical description: hot

ROFL

17. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Name: Dan

State/country: Western Oz, Australia.

Occupation: Geek, Student (Media Sudies/Education Double Major), Drunk Driver (I work for a skippers club).

Marital status: Engaged, and damn happy about it.

Physical description: 5'10" Left eye blue, right eye green, built like a tank.

Favourite SW movie: Empire *duh*

Favourite non-SW movie: Either Clerks or Trainspotting

Favourite food: Hungry "Greasy" Spot Pizza

Why did you choose your user name? I'm pretty sure I was drunk.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? My earliest memory is watching Star Wars the first time it was on Aussie TV, so a bloody long time.

What's your favourite soundtrack? Nightmare Before Christmas

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Either Vash the Stampede from Trigun or Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas

Favourite Book? American Gods by Neil Gaimen

Favourite Video Game? Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

What?s your dream? 1: To take over the world
    2: Failing that, a sound masterer/editor for movies and/or songs.
    3: Become a teacher

Who is your favourite Muppet? (I figure an insane question is in order) Beaker

18. BecJedi

BecJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Name: Rebecca

State/country: WA, Australia

Occupation: Year 12 student who can?t wait to get to uni so I can have an intelligent conversation with someone (i.e. People at school are a bit on the ?who?s Ruddock? side), writer (though I?ve never tried to publish anything), and being plain crazy (if only I got paid for it ;) )

Marital status: single!

Physical description: about 160 cm, brown eyes, just above shoulder length, layered brown/blonde-streaked hair, build?? Well, I run until I collapse every day so hopefully the build is good. Hey, we?re Aussies, right, guys? We?ve gotta be hot (wait?doesn?t the world thing we look like Steve Irwin?)

Favourite SW movie: probably ep2

Favourite non-SW movie: I don?t know really?I guess I like the Matrix, To kill a mockingbird, Enough (YES! I know it?s a Jlo movie, but it?s really good. Domestic violence, and a woman standing up for herself! YEAH!). I loved the Lion King when I was little?

Favourite TV show: Hmmm?Star Trek:Voyager, The Glass House?anything with clever humour

Favourite book: I love Jedi Apprentice, Rouge Planet, HP and The Ancient Future series

Favourite food: I know this is gonna sound odd, but garlic-roasted potatoes, homemade style. :D

Why did you choose your user name? Same as my fanfiction user name, so I decided to stick with it. Basically, I can be a bit on the slack side. Just chucked bec and jedi together. :)

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? About 7 years. When ANH was re-released in 1997, I was hooked! The first time I saw it I was just stuck there in my seat, mesmerized.

19. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Welcome to OceaniaFF Rebecca. Mind your step, try not to slip on the Stinrab, and steer clear of any of the political threads for your own safety.

20. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    An update......

What's your favourite soundtrack? Probably the soundtrack to Band of Brothers or Anzacs - I find myself humming the themes to either series at the strangest of moments.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? I'm partial to Obi-Wan Kenobi as far as sci-fi/fantasy goes, but for fictional real world stuff, Flanagan from Anzacs gets my vote.

Favourite Book? Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein.

Favourite Video Game? Red Alert 2

What?s your dream? To eventually learn to fly. When I was young and less cynical, I wanted to join the Air Force and fly fighters. As an infant, I copped a nasty dose of measles, which affected me quite badly around my eyes, and I am quite myopic now. I don't know whether there's a connection, but the end result is that I'm half blind without glasses or contact lenses.

21. JediJane

JediJane Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    stinrab:

"Marital status: That will forever remain a mystery"

dont tell me youre ashamed of telling people about us, loverboy? [face_love]

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Oh.....MY....***.

It can't be true.....THAT'S IMPWOSH-ABLE!!1

23. JediJane

JediJane Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    stinrab gave me a golden pash.

[face_love]

24. Protege-of-Thrawn