main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho We are restarting the club

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jasterpreel, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    We will have our first meeting in December on the first Friday of the month in the food court of the Boise Mall. Our meeting will be there on the first friday of the month regularly after this. Lets prove we have the midichlorians to pull this off.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I'll help where and when I can.

3. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I take it your not a Stargate(SG-1/Atlantis)Fan, or don't have Sci Fi Channel.:oops:

4. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    I am, I like Battlestar too, but they rerun it all latter and we can tape it.

5. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    would have been fun to get back in the club but as i said i am not able to do the night selected

6. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    psxjedi, I know you work at night. The meeting will be at 7 you still might be able to make it, unless you sleep right before work. I used to do the night thing too so I feel your pain. I just thought Friday would be cool so that after the meeting if people wanted to hang out longer they could.

7. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Isn't Battlestar and Stargate in reruns right now anyway?

8. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    Yeah I think they rerun unti January.

9. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    They are in reruns, but they wont always be.(I'm thinking ahead) New episodes air July-Sept. and Jan.-Mar. And their going to be around for a while, they have already been renewed for a 10th(SG-1) and 3rd(Atlantis) season.
    Yes, my Mom will be taping them weahter I am there or not, but Friday Night is an expireance for me. It's like waiting in line for a week to see ROTS, even though you bought your tickits a month ahead of time.
    If I wait until the rerun later in the night(Which my Mom wont), I will probly miss hanging out after the meeting.
    I really do want to be part of the Club, I'm just a little upset that I have to give up my Friday Night Tradition once a month.

10. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    Lets see how attendence is for the first meeting. We will talk about different meeting times at the first meeting. When we get everyone together the first time we can work this stuff out, and try to work out the best time for the most people.

11. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I plan on doing the overnights at Wal-Mart here real soon (if my **** of a supervisor will listen to my Assistant Manager and allow me to transfer) so I'll probably be able to make the 7pm meetings (if they're not TOO far)
    weather allowing as my transportation is a bicycle

I'll try to keep my sleep cycle in-line for this
    working 4pm-1am really has killed me with trying to make the meetings before

12. jasterpreel

Oct 22, 2005
    Are you trying to get on night stock? I used to do that its really fun actually and usually the moneys better.

13. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    yea

I did that the other night for a couple of hours
    (midnight till 2am) and my assistant manager liked how I was working
    so hes gonna try and get me transfered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.