WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!

Discussion in 'Orange County, CA' started by the_black_smudge, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Greetings all! Sabrina and I are back from Spokane now. We found our house! It's huge! 4 bedrooms, 2 "family rooms" (1 on the main floor, 1 in the basement) the basement one is literally big enough to set up an indoor archery range. 2 fireplaces, a detatched 2 car garage AND an attached 1 car garage which will become my new workshop. It's absolutely incredible!
    Escrow closes at the end of June and we move up sometime around the second week of July.
    For pics:
    http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/the_black_smudge/My%20new%20House/

YAAAAY!
  2. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!! It's lovely, you guys look so happy :D It's so exciting, trust me coming from first hand house buying experience it's so exciting, we love our little place.
  3. jsoto81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    dude that is a huge house. Congrats on the new digs, I hope you really enjoy it up there.
  4. CarrieAsLeia Jedi Padawan

Dear Sabrina and Smudge -
    I rememember seeing you two at the frist relay we did, and I said to my lame b/f at the time, "Look at those guys. They are cool. It's nice to have the dark side in the club."

I will really miss you. You have been friendly and funny and costuming role models. Especially Sabrina and your evil and sometimes metallic makeup!

Best wishes and good luck!
  5. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, it's just not fair... just get to know you two, and then you move...:_|

But, congratulations on the new house. THAT is awsome..and HUGE!! Plus, like was said earlier..you two look so happy there.

Force BE With You!!

Master k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.