San A, TX We have elected a new Chancellor . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    Hola SAFF members !!!

Just letting everyone know in the area that we have someone new as our City Rep. We had a meet n greet at Alien Worlds today that moved next door over to CiCi's pizza for show and tell of our excersions to Celebration this past weekend and then over to our new City Rep's house for a fiercely competitive game of Trivial Pursuit.

But now for the introductions, she's been to Tunisia to crash out at the Lars Homestead, she's been to Caserta and slipped in the SAME spot that Natalie Portman did in the throne room, and she's got the pics and the building piece to prove it !!!

Welcome Rita Wilbur (JediRita) to the office of City Rep of San Antonio !!! (and the crowd goes wild !!) - Today's meeting was definitely a good turnout and I wanted to thank EVERYONE for being there and I hope we can have more meetings like this one in the future . . .

We discussed our trip to Celebration ofcourse and we also discussed our upcoming lineup for getting in the movie for the midnite showing . . .

We will be having another meeting in two weeks as a post movie party type thing and then we will have a set schedule of monthly meetings to take place afterwards . . .

Again, thanks to everyone that made the meeting and we shall see you in line !!!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel
  2. Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Knight

star 1
    Congrats Rita.

Looks like you drew the short straw. ;) LOL

Though I do admit it will be a great relief to have someone else take the reigns of group for the future. I know I speak for John as well as myself when I say that if you ever need to ask either of us anything, we'll be there to help.

I'll be staying on in the flow of things as best I can but the lack of Medics at work and the large increase in 911 calls has put my time at work in great demand.

Hopefully, with new Medics coming out of school in July and the addition of 7 more MICU Ambulances to the fleet, I will be able to participate more in the future.

As always, I have the utmost faith in your abilities to take SAFF to new heights. Good Luck, and May the Force be with You. :D
  3. Darth_Larry Jedi Padawan

Congrats Rita,

My name is Larry.. I am from a Group here in San Antonio as well.. I would love to meet up wit you and talk it is good for all Fans of Star Wars to be as we should be.. United as Fans.. I hope to sometime get the chance to meet ya.. Have fun and MTFBY.. hehe like we didn't know.. Any questions on anything feel free to ask me..
    cool.. Congrats again..

Larry Ramirez
  4. darthroc247 Jedi Knight

Congrats Rita!! You'll do great as our fearless leader. That trivial pursuit was awesome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.