main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA We have hit the 24 hour mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Jester

Sith_Jester Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    Will someone save me spot in the que ??

2. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    Enjoy the night guys. My countdown stands at 25 hours 20 minutes. I'm going to have one hell of a bad night tonight. Anyway, I'll be back in the morning to check the damage.

3. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    All over. Excitment still HIGH thou. I'm seein it again, there just so much to take in.

4. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    DS you said at T minus 7 there was noone in the queue?? I bumped into Fitzy from the 96fm Thunders at Carousel tonight and he said there was a bunch in costume outside cinema 11 at Innaloo about 11 am today ?[face_plain]

For the Innaloo crowd it's T minus 55 minutes, for the Carousel crowd it's T plus 4:05 :D

hmmmm.... I wonder if Ace has any tickets left for 55 mins time??

5. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    They had a film crew at Carousel interviewing people about what they thought about the movie. Like you see it on TV when people just come out of the cinema. I didnt get picked. :( I saw some good costume's when I walked out.... they were in the cue :)

6. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Heh I saw the crew, but I was too busy smsing away :)

7. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    The dude that interviewed Soup etc in the West was at Innaloo... And there were other people interviewing... Also there was apparantly a TV camera there for when everyone came out... And Soup and I have been woken up constantly by his mobile ringing... He's been interviewed by 2 different radio stations this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.