We have our own Board :D

Discussion in 'Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    I want to thank everyone who took the time to post in the other thread, and got us this board, now we have to do something with it. I am taking information and options here for what we want to do.

I think our first meet should be the first thing we do. I would suggest an attempt to set something up in December.

We also have to decide on a name for our Chapter when we become official. I will figure out how to post a poll for that a bit later tonight, so thank you everyone, and welcome to New Hampshire's Fan Force Board.

2. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    Great! :)

Now we just need to get some more people over here! ;)
  4. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well I'm 'here' in the sense of on your new board...unfortunately I'm not 'here' in the sense of New Hampshire. :(

The good news is I brought a house-warming gift! :D
    [image=http://www.multimediapalace.com/people/people-gifs/kid-gift2.gif]
  5. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Force Ghost

star 3
    YEAH!!! Our own board :D And thank you JediWarrior for the house warming gift - my Ewok Emote just loved it.

Wedge :>o<:

Cross into the Blue
  6. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    WAHOO!!!

Been waitin' for this since the end of July!! :D This is great. I just hope I'll be able to divide my time equally between us and the Boston Rebels.

Being an active member of the latter group, I offer my services as liaison between the Rebels and NH.
  7. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks for the offer, Sebulba2179, we may just take you up on that offer. I know that Wedge and I are both members of the Boston Rebels as well, though not active yet. Just recently came up with the time to be active... Go figure.
  8. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Decent. :D Roy and the rest of the senior Rebels seem to have a lot of prospects for mass meets with other FanForces. Personally, I love the idea, as long as the logistics don't turn out to be a migraine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.