main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon We have some issues that need attending.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Colt1326, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002

:(

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Please don't feel ignored. I don't think any of us plan to "cut off the OFF".
    We just need the TV show to start up and we will be all back to normal.
    We are just having withdrawal issues.

3. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    You are right. I was just being dramatic. :eek:

I am glad no one is planning on shutting us down. As you can see, I check these threads regularly. I just do not post often. :D

Thanks for the reply. [:D]

4. Quick1966

Quick1966 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2007
    I like to check in every once and a while , and Nice to see OFF still here. I joined OFF forums before I got involved in Costuming , and so on. I like this community. I may not post like I used to, but I am here. When there is an Costume event anyone and all OFF is invited to meet up and visit. You do not have to have a costume . Just come out and visit or meet folks. Jawafett (Eric) is right. We do have Star Wars costumers here in OFF, and we do meet and chat it up at many 501st, Darkside Troopers, and Rebel Legion Events. Please try to come down and just hang with no costume required, and that is alright. Maybe we should put a schedule of events of gatherings here in OFF. I do know this is a Fan type of community, but hey Star Wars in Costume is very cool. You will not be looked down if you don't or can't afford one. OFF has great folks in it. Go to Cloud City Garrison Website to see what Events are coming up, and show up and enjoy.
    Peace, Allan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.