main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends WE HAVE TO DO WHAT!! a L&M story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker277, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker277

Skywalker277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2007
    Author:Skywalker277
    Characters:Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, Han Solo, and Leia Organa Solo
    Summary:It's a surprise!!!

Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker were sitting in the study of their apartment on Coruscant watching as 3-PO was pacing around saying, "Oh dear, dear, dear!"
    Previously Leia had called them on the comlink saying that it was urgent and she needed to come over as quick as she could. This worried Luke so much, he thought something was wrong with Jaina, Jacin, or Anakin but most of all Mara had been sick in the med center with what only was a small stomach virus, as Leia said, but she was the one with the results and Luke thought that maybe it was something else.
    Leia stormed in and made Mara and Luke jump a foot in the air and have 3-PO fall into the fireplace,(don't worry Artoo saves him).
    Actually Leia was beaming, she pulled a piece of paper out of her jacket and said,
    "The results are in!"

"And those results are", Mara said sternly just knowing that Leia was up to something.

"Don't you remember that paper you two signed last month for the dating sweepstakes."

"THE WHAT!!", Luke and Mara said in unison.

Leia then explained that last month she had told them about the dating sweepstakes that were going on. She said it was for couples who sign up and it will pair them up with a single male or female in Correllia who hasn't had a date in a while and for the couples to get a break from each other. Mara didn't remember ever signing something like that but Luke did remember something.

It was a cold Correllian night and Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker were laying in bed chatting about past embarrassments and how happy they were since they got fell in love. It was about 10:00 P.M. when there was a knock on the door. It was Leia with a smile that seemed way to fake. Of course Mara and Luke was very tired from the hard work at the temple that day.
    Leia knew exactly what she was doing, she knew that they were going to be very tired from all that work SHE assigned. Leia didn't like Mara much and wanted to get her brother as far away as possible and the people she was going to pair them up would be good candidates to ruin Mara and Luke's relationship before he could propose to Mara as Leia thought he would.
    They were so tired that when she held the sign up list in front of their faces they just took a pen and signed away not reading the paper or knowing what they were getting themselves into.

"Well don't you want to know who your paired up with", Leia said with a devious smile.

Luke and Mara protested about not knowing what they were doing and that the only people they would ever go out with was with each other.........

To Be Continued.........

2. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    This is great so far! :) What has Leia gotten poor Luke and Mara into?[face_mischief] I can't wait for more! :D
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Skywalker277

Skywalker277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2007
    Leia gazed into their eyes and said, "Mara your with Lando and Luke your with Yani Ten,(the girl that claims to be Luke's #1 fan[face_not_talking])

Luke and Mara didn't say anything but had the most astonishing faces:eek:.

"WHAT, Mara yelled,YOU KNOW LANDO HAS A CRUSH ON ME ARE YOU CRAZY, BESIDES I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON THAT GUY!"

"Mara calm down, we already agreed to his and knowing Leia there is no way out" Luke said calmly.

"fine but once this is over im going to hit you for not reading that kriffing paper!"

Luke and Mara went to get ready but had to separate because they were not allowed to go anywhere near each other while the date started.

As Mara and Lando entered the restaurant they could here Luke's date in the back yelling,"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I'M YOUR #1 FAN!?

"Mara you look lovely and may I add that dress is so revealing." Lando said flirtingly.

"Lando you better watch it you you'll find yourself in a hole." Mara said bitterly.

Soon Leia came over the comm saying, "Alright everyone it is time for the men to give their dates a big ol' smooch!"

Oh no, Luke and Mara thought at the same time, as Lando went in for the kiss.
    Mara closed her eyes to picture something else she noticed that the kiss was familiar. When she opened her eyes it wasnt lando who was kissing her it was luke!!! It seems that from the very beginning lando and luke thought this plan. They smiled at each other and kissed again while they heard Yani yelling, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Across the floor Leia was saying, Damn Jedi and their tricks"

Luke and Mara lives happily ever after and while they were Mara restraining order went into effect! =D=

fin

hoped everyone enjoyed it and sorry for the long wait my computer went down for a while, please comment!!

4. walker-of-minds

walker-of-minds Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2006
    :) just what I needed thanks for a great read!

5. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Very very cute!!! I love Mara's reaction...that's how I'd do it if I had to kiss Lando!

Great job!

[face_good_luck] Irish

6. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Very cute! And a perfect challenge for our best couple.

"Mara calm down, we already agreed to his and knowing Leia there is no way out" Luke said calmly.

"fine but once this is over im going to hit you for not reading that kriffing paper!"

And we wonder why it works so well.

Excellent!

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Very inventive idea.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful!!! [face_laugh] Nice switch there. Mara woulda totally known the difference :* :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.