main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We May Have Heard Some Episode 3 Music Already

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by bobafett113, Feb 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett113

bobafett113 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    It might be a little far fetched but think about it. On TPM soundtrack, there are some themes on there that are not used at all in TPM, but they are used it in AOTC. I'm thinking the same could happen with the Episode III. Listen to the cd of AOTC (especaily Track 12 THE ARENA). a lot of it is not used. (which is kind of sad, it sounds great).

2. Cam_Mulonus

Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    That's an excellent point, and I have thought that myself for a while.

3. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Oooohhh, I'd like it when they would use The Arena somewhere in E3. That piece just deserves to be in a movie.

4. DARTH_CHINA

DARTH_CHINA Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I always wondered why they cut the last part of the AOTC end credits. (that beautiful Horn solo of Anakin's theme, then ATS & Imperial March). It was just superb!

Maybe they will use it for Eps.III ?

5. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I hope so. I really like that track. :)

6. Saxman777

Saxman777 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2002
    About the end credits music being in Episode III...........that would be really sad because that would mean we wouldn't get any NEW amazing end credits ending for the final movie of the saga. The ending he wrote for Episode II belongs at the end of Episode II, NOT Episode III. It has hints of darkness, but is not dark in its entirety. For a "Special Edition", the end credits should be cut back in, and then Williams should write an even darker end credits ending for Episode III. Anybody see where I'm coming from?

7. Blast

Blast Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    I agree Saxman.

8. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    On TPM soundtrack, there are some themes on there that are not used at all in TPM, but they are used it in AOTC.

What themes were on the soundtrack but not in the film?

9. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I think some stuff from track 09, Durwood. I may be wrong. But I think parts from track 09 wasn't in TPM.

10. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Well, it's a given that we have probably heard most of the themes that will appear in Episode III.

I, for one, hope that we don't get any "recylced" score -- whether it appeared in a previous film or not. John Williams is certainly capable of composing an entirely new score with fresh arrangements of established themes or motifs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.