main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx We Moved New House Rocks

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Fett_Fan, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Well me and Darthcod Are in our new house in Cave creek. Our family spent the whole weekend moving. We both really like the new house the deck in the back yard is very nice. Now since we moved we are really close to our school so we can just walk to and from it amd, since we dont have our direct T.V. hooked up we have been watching our Star Wars movies over and over again, they never get boring.

P.S. Whats been happening on The Clone Wars on Cartoon network we have not been able to watch them lately
    Fett_Fan/Darthcod

2. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Well since nobody has posted yet looks like I will have to get the conversation going.

So Fett_Fan how is it going in your room I am out in the living room watching eposiode 4

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Congrats, guys. Glad you could make it back. Any chance of you making it to the PFF meeting/Toys for Tots on Dec. 13?

4. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Well Cody [Darthcod] I have the PS2 hooked up on my T.V. same with the Gamecube I kicked curts butt on rebel strike you should come on over and try your luck with the master. nobody can beat me in the cloud car.

5. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Hey kyle (Fett_Fan) my conversation spark worked.

Yes me and my twin brother plan on going to the Toy Anxiety event and we can't wait to meet everyone.

Hey kyle anyone can kick Curts butt you just wait until I feel like making the five foot journey to your room. your butts mine I challenge you with my T-16 Skyhopper aginst your little Cloudcar

6. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Well Cody BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
    My room midnight be there. Bespin Motors will prevail. Even if you start out with 6 proton torpedos. why dont we make this a little more intresting I raise you my episode 5 AT-AT with full size Colonel Veers action figure. plus my talking c-3p0 watch.

7. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Oh I am going to bring it all right and, your going down little man. Well I raise you my 1997 Darth Vader talking bank plus any twelve of my star wars trading cards
    except my Padme card no matter how much you beet me you can't even thing about taking her away from me

8. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Little man? pleeez, no matter how much you talk you can not deny the inevitable. with the Force as my ally you will surley fail. How about we add twelve bucks to our little wager, we will see whose the LITTLE MAN

9. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Brother please you ain't got no game. and plus your not even force sensitve so don't go talking just wait and see who will win and yes I will raise twelve bucks

10. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Then how come I have such good reflexes, I just haven't been trained by a jedi master Yoda or someone else will come to me in a vision and teach me the ways of the force. And you say I ain't got no game, you can even keep your shields up at 100% I will lower mine to 50%. oh and the steaks are done so come and eat, i know how you dont like eating your food cold. But still your going down

11. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    the steaks are done I better get out there quick before you eat them all. And for our duel what kind of game are we doing tag and defend or one on one. oh yeah good luck with that whole jedi thing

12. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Congrats on the new house. Other end of the city from though. I'm all the way out in Avondale!

13. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    How about two games for our first fight we will do a dogfight on the battle of Endor, the we will do tag and defend on Tatoine whoever gets the highest total score wins. and you suck so much my wingman will probaly end up taking you out again. There is no way your going to beat me.

14. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    You just keep talking Kyle. Two games sounds right. And just so everyone knows the steak was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

15. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Well everyone I beat kyle. I shot his Cloudcar down. And now I am twelve bucks richer

16. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    I call a rematch Cody, you know I was only 23 points behind you

17. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    How about heading over to CartoonNetwork.com for the newest episodes. Yesterday's was pretty cool.

18. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Ok thanks

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    so your twins, eh? identical or fraternal? being a twin rocks!

20. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Sorry we could not post sooner we were at school. We are identical twins born two minutes apart. I am the one thats two minutes older.

21. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i understand school stuff. i am one minute older than my twin.

22. Fett_Fan

Fett_Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    Wow one minute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.