main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We need a BB 5 Fan Fic Round Robin in here....

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by rhonderoo, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    (NOTE: tHERE MAY BE SOME MISPELLINGS. MY TYPIONG IS NOT TOO GOOD) aLSO: feel free to insert many fights between the Jedi and the US president.

"zacparis has to be stopped!1", said Rogue......Jedi. "He's inciting riots already with his controversy thread."

"That's okay," said Sith-Lord-NuteRay,"it's only a matter of time before he is voted off as he is pleasant and neutral."

"Then we can get on to things like watching a full on pudding brawl with Dork, Rhonda and Malkie," said Jedi_AdmiralDajauan.

Suddenly a crash sounded form outside...

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    "Damn!" DaJuan snarled. "The Fanficcers are raiding the library again!"

In fact, it was malkie in search of a stereotype and F_i_d in search of a pun.

"Victory shall be ours by personality alone," malkie declared, throwing a gang sign. "You will die like dogs!"

"Threats of violence are against the TOS," another mysterious user added.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Only it wasn't mysterious at all. It was just lanna spamming the whole forum.

"We must stop her!" dafty declared, but there was nobody around to hear him.

<insert Deus Ex Machina here>

4. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    "I'm too lazy to," Amanda said as she yawned.

Suddenly a blue flag on a pole came out of nowhere and hit her in the head.

Meanwhile everyone else was having a luao(sp?) party.

5. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Dafty arrived with ice to cool Amanda's head, but she was not really hurt at all.

"I wonder if the others will mind if we jon the Hawaii-party," Mel wondered.

But she did not know that the party was not started as yet. But that was he fault beacuse you can hear a good party going on even ten threads away.

6. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    "I could've sworn it hadn't started yet," Amanda said holding he ice pack on her head despite not needing to.

7. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    "Maybe we can do some preparations?" Mel suggested. "It would be nice if we could just start once the otehrs are there."

She went to get the truck full of sand she had ordered but it was not in the yard anymore. Neithr was the sand.

"Oh no! soem supervillain must have stolen our sand!" she exlaimed. "We must find him."

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Since this was a Star Wars forum, Jedi_Dajuan inserted the obligatory "I hate sand."

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Which immediately turned him into the prime suspect for the theft.

There was an investigation planned, but most contestants got distracted by the Luau Party.

10. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    But not all were distracted. While Amanda went to the party she sent her clone to investigate the disappearance of the sand.

"Someone hijacked the truck!" the clone exclaimed seeing tire treads leading away from the yard but the keys to it were laying on the ground. She shook her head and followed the tread marks.

Meanwhile at the luau, MsLanna and Dafty were dancing, but Lanna had to leave and so did Arlon. This left Dafty and Amanda there alone.

"What do you want to do Dafty?" Amanda asked as she put down the Wii mote she was about to use to kick Arlon's butt at bowling.

11. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Suddenly SLG leapt out from the shadows and breathed fire upon Amanda, Lanna, and the other person posting in this thread who I forgot, reducing them to cinders. That's what you get for writing boring fanfic. Then I ate the ashes.

12. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    With potato stew.

13. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    "that's not ironic" shouted malkie loudly at a point at which he secreted hoped wasn't ironic but knew that the confused JCers would agree out of fear from the IRONIC HAMMER OF DOOM.

he wasn't all the impressed with the potato stew that SLG was munching on - somehow it seem rather unlady-like to have carrot from the stew positioned hap-hazardly on her chin when she missed her mouth with the spoon she was using.

14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    "It's all your fault," Lanna shouted back, refusing to be dead and eaten. "I am a boring person. If you put me in this game and we then write about it, it will be a boring story. You should have been aware of that!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.