main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We need some activity-type-devices like soon

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, gang... It has been a long time since I've seen any of you or even really talked to you. I am going to be having a barbecue/party at my place on Saturday, July 12th (is that the right date?). Not tomorrow but the next Saturday. Whatever. Anyway, you are all invited. I hope to see at least some of you there. ;)
    And on a side note, has anyone heard from Geoff lately? Just curious. Call me with any questions or if you need directions at 577-0580. Laters.

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    The next activity type device will be occuring July 13. Check out the July Activity thread for the details.

3. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Hey Sean. I'm still here. I haven't been posting much lately, I got a new job and things have been kind of hectic over the last couple of months because of it. I would love to come to your barbecue, but I believe that the Saturday that you are having it is the 13th, and I happen to have it open. Hell, the last time I saw or talked to ya was on opening day for Episode II. Anyway, my cell number is 706-4319, and you can always PM me here. Let me know if I can bring anything. I will try to get in touch with you in the next few days. Later.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I would love to come, but my parents are going to Vernal that weekend and my brother has to work until 9 and someone has to be here to watch my sisters. I can make it to the blood drive and all but it looks like the BBQ is out for me.

5. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I'd love to come to your BBQ, Sean. Update me on the time later. :)

6. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    I always love a good barbeque. I'm not donating blood (last time, the plebotomist was a vampire and I'm a little scarred), but I'll be at the blood drive. After seeing all that blood, who wouldn't love a nice juicy hamburger?! I'll give you a call for the details. Are you going to donate Sean?

7. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, gang... The barbecue will begin around 7:30 because I don't get out of work until 7pm... Although I may be starting a new schedule next week because I'm getting a small promotion-type-device. So if all goes to plan, I may be able to get Saturday off entirely. If so, I will for sure come to donate. I will call you later today, Geoff. I do want to talk to you. As far as the bbq, whatever you all want to bring is fine. If you wish to bring nothing, that is fine as well. Perhaps we can do the whole Episode 2 thing this time around. I haven't watched it nearly enough. ;)

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    So how many times have you seen it?

9. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    In the theater or at home? ;)

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Lets say home. :D

11. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    I'd say at least a dozen, maybe more. In the theater, 8. ;)

12. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm glad I reread this thread, Corran, because I thought you were trying to schedule the BBQ at the same time as the blood drive.

Needless to say...I was a little upset. But I'm all right now. ;)

GreenMayo, I think it's great that you're coming out as moral support. Thanks for your consideration!

13. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Hehe... No, I wouldn't interefere with an official (or even non-official meeting). I just wanted to do something just kind of off-track that we could use as an excuse to hang out. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. More details will be forthcoming soon.

14. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    K, kids. Everything is still a go. 7:30 pm at my place. Feel free to bring whatever you wish. Hope to see you all tonight!

Call w/questions 577-0580

15. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Sorry Sean,

Greenmayo and I can't make it tonight. I just found out we have a family affair to attend. Hope you enjoy your BBQ,

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I have a feeling the whole BBQ idea does not work with us. everytime we plan something like it, people can't seem to make it.

17. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    I agree. Geoff did show up, but from FF he was the only one. We did partake of the beauty that is Episode 2, however, so for those of you who did not make it, allow me to expand upon your guilt...

I am kidding, of course. Anyway, hopefully things will come together and we can actually make these things work. And to Rob and Becky, it's ok. No worries. We will surely get together someday. :)

18. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    AHHHHHHHHH!

(that's all I have to say about our sorry attempts at get togethers)

19. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    What would everyone like to do at our next meeting? Throw out some ideas here people. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.