main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA We Need Someone To Design Our Website and Logo

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    It's a nice looking logo with the light blue background. But it does need to be resized, down somewhere in the 640 pixel x 480 pixel range; so it can be effectivly used on the website.

Because the measurement that I got was, some thing like 612 pixel X 792 pixel.

I could play around with the resizing, as long as the Logo is in, either .jpg or .gif format, as I have a few on-line tools at my disposal.

Well! :) This just happens to be :) My 50th TFN Posted Message :D

2. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    i'll work on it and post it soon.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I emailed our RSA (Obey_Wan) tonight and asked about putting the title of "San Diego Star Wars Society" next to the name of "San Diego" on the Regional board at Fan Force. He said that they would do that.

He also suggested that if we make an icon, we can get that added, too. As can custom backgrounds (See Phoenix) and a link to our own website.

So there you go webteam! Another assignment for you! (As if you don't have enough on your shoulders already) ;) I can just imagine ValueROCKR calling me Darth Linda as he reads this. ;)

4. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    darth linda does have a certain ring to it :p

i think ill try my hand at that one and i bet fx88 will post somethin too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.