So CO We need to decide on a meeting day and we need to do it soon. My RESIGNATION NOTICE.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Life beckons, and I am sorry to say I have really neglected my duties as CR. Apologies. I really have no desire to remain in this position. Tis why I want to emphasize that we need to have elections next month.

I'm tired, I have no free time, and that makes me the person least qualified to helm the ship.

So...figure it out, someone call me and let me know, and we will go from there.

Sorry I couldnt give more notice, many of you know what I have been facing in the RW...some of you do not. Suffice it so say that I need to move on past this place and past this group (and the northern one as well) and that is not the type of person I would want for my CR...so there ya go.

If it matters at all, I would like to endorse JKB's nomination as the SCFF's next CR...he was the last CR and I think he did a fine job...Mactastic? If you want it, you have my nod. :)

2. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Really do need some feedback here. Today is the only opportunity I am going to have online for at least a week. I have contacted our RSA with my intention to resign.

Hopefully she can give some insight into how to handle this.
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I've posted a new thread about this for everyone's discussion.
  4. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    This link will be helpful: VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ALL READ THIS!!!

I actually spent like, almost a minute looking for it since I never read stickies. LOL.

But, as posted in the other thread, Rachel and I will second and third the nomination for Mac as the new CR.

Lately, it's been the same for us -- between real life, hanging with the Ninjas, working on stuff for House Veska, realizing that Renfest is just around the corner, and getting back into old hobbies -- we just haven't had much time for anything. I think the next time most people will see us will be the next X-Wing event...pending it shows up...but it's almost sounding like it won't be back here in 1...2...or even less than 20 pieces. [face_plain] And if not there, I guess the RMFF anniversary BBQ is next...unless we hit the Renfest together. :)

Although, if anyone's interested -- there's a House Veska meeting at Valhalla's Game Center next Sunday the 15th. :D
  5. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    I would gladly take back the job if you will have me.

but for right now, maybe i could take up the last month of jenns term as a interim basis if you want. have a meeting the last weekend of this month (28/29) and have the newly elected blue take over june 1. it would keep in the 6 month cycle since jenn started january 1.

EDIT: also where is that game center at? i think it would be funny to go and meet them. klingon is a long term goal of mine.
  6. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD no. Don't want Birr. Birr BAD!

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  7. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, ok...not sure what's wrong with JKA's head...

I'm still getting info for the Veska meeting. The meeting was actually supposed to be today, but with all the mother's day stuff it got pushed back. I should have more info in a day or two.
  8. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, I think Birr is a good CR. He is in touch with the Denver group and seems to be available to get things done. Has my vote. Although I won't be present for a vote. Can I vote by Proxy?
  9. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

I agree with Birrer finishing, Mistress term. I am also wondering, why no one felt that this was importent enough to tell me. As far as I know I am still Co-CR If that even means anything. But we can vote in June and see what happens. Later days...
  10. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, not that anything didn't think it was important or not...

But notification was given on the board -- just need to check the board. And when we talked about it before she posted, it was in confidence, and I wasn't going to post or say anything until she did. And not me nor Rachel knew when the final decision would be made.

It's all water under da bridge now, though. Just gotta see what happens next.
  11. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    I would like to apologize for my coments before I was jokeing and I think some people took it the wrong way.
    SO I AM OFFICALY APOLOGIZEING: SORRY.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  12. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.