main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

we need to get off are buts

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Sith_Patterson, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    hello all. i am back and i have seen alot of losses in are chapter.
    we need to get back on are feet and start having a meeting every month there are not a lot of people here but maybe we need to start putting meeting times and places in the news paper. the website from what i have seen is looking really good. keep up the work. i will check the forms in 2 days 12/12/06 for us to have a good fan force and meetings we are gonna need some people maybe 8-10 people at a meeting more would be better. and we need a place to go have meetings maybe i can rent out a building and open a store and we can have meetings there.
    i need info so plz respond 1 post per person so i know how many people we have and tell me what you thing of the plans and ideas on what need to do to get back on are feet.
    thank you
    sith_patterson

2. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
  3. darth_terak

darth_terak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    you kno me i'm in 2

4. jedicharlie57

jedicharlie57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2002
    I have a suggestion that worked for us in the Alabama area. Renting places are incredibly expensive and want you to use their "catering."
    I found a local pub/sports bar who opens at 12 noon on Sundays but business is very very slow during the day. They have several areas with big screen TVs, including dvd/video players, and a separate back room for parties, events, or overflow.
    They don't charge us for anything as long as we actually buy from their menu, and of course everyone wants to buy lunch while there.

They get a nice turn-out they wouldn't otherwise have had, the waitress makes more tips, we have a tv at our disposal... everyone wins.

Check your paper for ads of small places like that who would appreciate the extra business.

5. Cydon

Cydon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2006
    This place is empty. I can spam!

i love redtails

i love redtails

For 30 pages!
    Nah, just kidding. That happened at the OSW Forums though. Seriously, you guys need some action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.