main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We need two Prequel Trilogy Forums....

Discussion in 'Communications' started by BretHart, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BretHart

BretHart Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 29, 2015
    I was on the prequel forum - because I figured if you want to discuss prequels - you go to the prequel forum, right ?? Well, I'm not exactly the biggest fans of them, so I replied to a prequel thread and expressed my opinions, I never insulted anyone or criticized anyone for liking the films. And some mod complained that I was breaking rules by 'prequel bashing' . . . I never heard of such a thing. I merely joined the thread to discuss my opinion - and somehow that equates that if my opinion is different than everyone else's, I'm going to be punished. That is a little unreasonable to say the least !

So I feel that since the SW fans are split between loving the PT and disliking the PT - why not create a forum for both SW fans ? As a hardcore SW fan, I have ALOT to say about the PT and I find it odd this is the biggest SW forum and I'm somehow not allowed to talk about my opinion. It would be great to have a Pro-Prequel and an Anti-Prequel forum - that way the pro-prequel fans dont have to worry about anti-prequel guys coming in and upsetting them. And the Anti-Prequel fans can have a voice and freedom of speech....

I'm rewatching Revenge of the Sith and have a lot of criticisms as I have an argument its the worst prequel film - but since I was 'warned' by some moderator, I am cautious about discussing it because of repercussions , which is extremely Nazi like.... I mean, this is a forum where we are allowed to discuss our opinions - how come we cant do that ??? My solution - Two Prequel Forums !!!!!!! Please consider this higher ups / managers / moderators / site owner !!!!!!

PHIERY and tommy-lin like this.
  2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I would strongly disagree with your assessment that calling people Nazi-like "isn't" an insult, but in any case: no. If you wish to discuss the prequel films you may do so in the designated forum in a manner which is respectful to other users. Discussion over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.