main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive We of the Jedi---Set 14 years after the NJO.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Aiel, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Alright, first time I've posted here, but I've been doing role-playing for a long time elsewhere.

I'm going to give everyone the opertunity to have two characters to start off, one will be canon and the other will be a character of your own if you wish, if you would like two canon or just one canon or one of your own making let me know.

Story plot: fourteen years have passed since the defeat of the Yuzzhan Vong, the Jedi order has once again built itself up into a powerful faction, with it's temple established on the New Galactic Alliance homeworld.

Much has changed, however, Jacen Solo, nephew of the great Luke Skywalker, left the order five years ago in order to clense himself of the horrorifying memories of his sister, Jaina Solo's, terrible death at the hands of a skilled Sith warrior only Jacen saw. Most of the Jedi turned against him and blamed him for her death, so Jacen turned his back on the order he'd help restore.

But now something terrifying has emerged from it's dark sleep again, and has started slaughtering beings in the name of the Jedi!

Ben Skywalker, the skilled young son of Luke and Mara Skywalker, and his Master, Nicola Erin, have been dispatched to track down Jacen, for he is the only one who knows what they are up against. But this calls for more then one Jedi, and others are scattered across the galaxy secretly by Luke to track down Jacen.

Time is running out, and it remains to see who will ultimately track down Jacen Solo and save the galaxy once more...

will you join the mission?

[hr]

Okay, I'm going to need you to PM me the details on your character, canon or your own, like such:

Name:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Species:
    Bio:

I will be the following characters:

Name:Nicola Erin
    Height:5'3
    Eyes:Brown
    Hair:Bright red
    Species:Human female
    Bio:Nicola Erin is a mysterious human Jedi Master who found herself in the position of being paired up with Ben Skywalker for a Padawan. No-one, except Master Skywalker himself, knows where this beautiful woman came from, her lightsaber skills and force skills in general puzzle the rest of the order. But she will fight tooth and nail for those she loves and remains unmarried dispite the adoration of many, including her young Padawan.

Name:Ben Skywalker
    Height:5'9
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Aurban
    Species:Human male
    Bio:The only son and child of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade, Ben Skywalker is an outgoing, intellegent and talented young man, who is only too aware of the heavy legacy he carries with the name of Skywalker. His Force skills are beyond compare and he moves with a grace reminicent of his parents. Everyone has always guarded Ben like a precious gem sice he was a child, but now he is growing into adulthood, young Skywalker is breaking away from those barriers and becoming his own person.

Name:Luke Skywalker
    Height:5'7
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Greying light brown
    Species:Human male
    Bio:The legend of the Rebellion and the constant leader of the Jedi order, Luke Skywalker is the stuff of myth, but taking a more relaxed role lately, he oversees all the problems, rather then attending to them himself. He anxiously watches over his son and his ailing wife with concern that drives lines of concern deeper into his features, but at the same time is a reliable and beloved leader of the Jedi.

Well they're mine, anyone else is up for grabs, but if you want the role of Jacen, who is living like a nomad and is avoiding all, you're going to have to ask nicely. And whoever wants to be the bad guys, let me know and I'll PM you secretly their name and what they can do.

Have fun, start PM-ing me and we'll get started. (Also remember to put your charcter's profile in your post.)

[face_hugs] Aiel. [Oh and no smut, no killing off other's characters.]

2. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED* [face_dancing]

Name: Andrea Rite

Height: 5'8

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde, goes down back

Species: Human female

Bio: At the age of 16 she realized she could manipulate things with her mind. For some reason she never told anyone. At the age of 18 she left her home planet of Tatooine, and begam to travel the galaxy. Her biggest accomplishment so far has been finding an old lightsaber on the Sith planet of Korriban.

3. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome jedimasterinu [:D] or should I say Andrea Rite, she sounds really facinating, love to see what's she's going to be up to.

C'mon everyone, your own or canon character.

Canon can be anyone from the Jedi or otherwise, you want to Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn, Vallin Horn, Leia, Han, anyone.

Your own can be anything, species, droid...

And there's still the mysterious evil character up for grabs!

4. Chip_Hunter2442

Chip_Hunter2442 Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2005
    Name: Dralin Reglia
    Height: 6'2
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown with flecks of grey
    Species: Human
    Bio: Born on Naboo to rich parents Dralin appeared set for life. He went to private school, and was teased constantly. A shy and reclusive person Dralin shrugged most of it off, but one kid really got on his nerves his name was Kel Kurn. Kel was the son of a local mobster who went big in a major spice deal with jabba before his demise. Kel inherited his father cruelty and merciless behavior. Then to top it off Kel started dating Dralin's crush, that it turned out to be was the last straw. The next day when he heard Kel call his crush an obscene word he broke and punched Kel's lights out. Within the week Dralin's parents were sued by Kel's father and the only way to pay off the debt was to sell their only son into slavery.

For 12 years Dralin was forced to mine spice, until he maneged to escape taking one of the spice mines Yt-1500's with him. He knew he could not return to Naboo so he became a bounty hunter. His impassive face scares every wanted criminal out there. After attaining quite a respect from his fellow bounty hunter for his sucessful capture of Daos Mohebbi who was accused of assasinating a senator, he was hired by the jedi to track down Jacen Solo

5. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome and your GM approved. :)

6. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    There's more I forgot to add, :oops: Luke is sending out everyone he can to find Jacen, so throw me ideas of bounty hunters or spies as well.

But, still need Jedi and droids and that mysterious dark underling who is creeping around...

7. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    I can take on another person, if you want me to.

8. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    Name: Withy Serral
    Height: 5'4"
    Hair: Black

Bio: Withy spent most of her life on a stock light freighter called the Sidestrike. Moving through space with her father, she accompanied him on dozens of runs through blockades and traps to shuttle goods - usually narcotics or weapons - from one world to another. She learned combat with blasters (and bare hands, if necessary) early on, and also basic piloting. Her sister was a Jedi who unfortunately perished early in her career, years earlier, during the Yuuzhan Vong crisis, which led her father to keep Withy out of the Order at all costs; she agreed, though is less bitter towards them (her memories of her sister are not as strong, and in fact most of the invasion is a blur to her, as she spent the majority of the time doing business as usual. She was only 11 when it ended.)

After her father's death at the hands of a rival smuggler 5 years ago, Withy took command of the Sidestrike, but she had little desire to continue the family business. She accepted one last mission, completed the weapons transfer successfully, then set about making modifications on the ship. 80% of its cargo space was sacrificed for a more powerful shielding system, maneuverability, and stronger sublight drives; although not a particularly fearsome combat vessel as far as firepower goes, the Sidestrike is ideal for zipping in and out of places it shouldn't be. She spent six months afterwards tracking her father's killer and finally brought him to justice with the business end of her disruptor rifle (which she still has, hidden away from prying eyes and only used in times of need). Normally she uses her blaster carbine.

Withy is now a free agent, working for anyone who can make her bounty hunting services worth her while. She does it as much now for the adventure as the money, though, and has been known to occasionally take on dangerous jobs for prices that wouldn't really justify the hazards. She searches for meaning and purpose, while starting to build a reputation on her own, wanting to do something more than be the fourth after three generations of Serral pilots who lived off the vices and violent tendencies of others. She has no qualms about sticking her weapons in someone's face and pulling the trigger, but she's starting to want it to count for something more than credits.

9. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Fantastic, welcome, much welcomes.

I've decided I'll also take on Jacen, but if someone else wants him, (who really does though, :rolleyes:) just ask.

Name:Jacen Solo
    Height:6'
    Hair: Brown
    Species: Human male

Bio:eek:nce a promising Jedi, now a hermit in disgrace, Jacen Solo is now living hand to mouth, no-one knows where he is and he'd like to keep it that way. He is haunted by what happened to his twin sister and much earlier to his little brother.

Okay, a couple more people and we can get started, so, create away!

10. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Name:Laylie Ontoura
    Height:5'0"(very short)
    Eyes:chocolate brown
    Hair:shoulder lenght brown
    Species:Human
    Bio:Was always told she looked like the Sword of the Jedi Jaina Solo. She always was expected to be great so studied extra hard from the time she was five and is still trying. Because of the hard self training she is great in combat and lightsaber dueling. Her anger can be a little bit of a problem but is okay for the most part.Is a peaceful person and thinks protecting the people is the best thing she could do with her life. Her Force conection is incerdably strong and she can sense other Force sensetives without meeting them and once she meets people she will always remember the way thier energy felt.

When younger was quite the pranster and often falls back on that part of her child hood when insecure or afraid. Though a happy person she trained with Tenal Ka as a hand to hand combat teacher and took on a serious personality most of the time. Though Tenal Ka is her Master she is busy and has suggested Laylie is ready to go on missions without her,but porbably not alone.

Laylie will do anything for the people who gave her a home(the Jedi). She remembers Jacen and thinks he was a great Jedi. When Jaina died she was upset because she didn't know who to look up to. Because of this she os often 'lost'. Many think she is prone to the dark side but in truth she is very faithful to the last drop of blood in her body.

11. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Name: Neviaj Ryyle
    Height: 5'3
    Eyes: emerald
    Hair: dark brown
    Species: human
    Bio: unknown

OOC: I may not be able to post for a while, for i am leaving here Saturday night and i wont be back until, erm..... Wednesday, i beleive. but until tomorrow night i shall be here..

12. AlisonC

Aug 27, 2005
    Hrm. Maybe I should change my character's stats a little bit... a little older and a little bigger or something. (then again, how does one edit posts after the time window expires?) And I'll think about taking on a second, but want to see how things progress and find out which canon chars are most needed.

13. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    OOC: mm, i sudjest just copy your entire CS and then post it again.

14. AlisonC

Aug 27, 2005
    Repost with corrections

Name: Withy Serral
    Height: 5'6"
    Hair: Black, chin-length and straight

Bio: Withy spent most of her life on a stock light freighter called the Sidestrike. Moving through space with her father, she accompanied him on dozens of runs through blockades and traps to shuttle goods - usually narcotics or weapons - from one world to another. She learned combat with blasters (and bare hands, if necessary) early on, and also basic piloting. Her sister, Kacha, was a Jedi who unfortunately perished early in her career, years earlier, during the Yuuzhan Vong crisis, which led her father to keep Withy out of the Order at all costs; she agreed, though is less bitter towards them. Her memories of her sister are not as strong, as Kacha left for Yavin IV when Withy was just a baby and they rarely saw each other afterwards. In fact most of the invasion is a blur to her, as she spent the majority of the time doing business as usual, except that they were often smuggling refugees instead of goods. She was only 13 when it ended.

She and her father Yoran Serral were close, being the only humans on the ship; his co-pilot was the droid G9-KB, called Geenine, until Withy was old enough to help fly. After her father's death at the hands of a rival smuggler 6 years ago, Withy took control of the Sidestrike and put Geenine back into the co-pilot position, but she had little desire to continue the family business. She accepted one last mission, completed the weapons transfer successfully, then set about making modifications on the ship. 80% of its cargo space was sacrificed for a more powerful shielding system, maneuverability, and stronger sublight drives since then; although not a particularly fearsome combat vessel as far as firepower goes, the Sidestrike is ideal for zipping in and out of places it shouldn't be. She spent six months afterwards tracking her father's killer and finally brought him to justice with the business end of her disruptor rifle (which she still has, hidden away from prying eyes and only used in times of need). Normally she uses her blaster carbine.

Withy is now a free agent, working for anyone who can make her bounty hunting services worth her while. She does it as much now for the adventure as the money, though, and has been known to occasionally take on dangerous jobs for prices that wouldn't really justify the hazards. She searches for meaning and purpose, while starting to build a reputation on her own, wanting to do something more than be the fourth after three generations of Serral pilots who lived off the vices and violent tendencies of others.

15. Shadow_011

Shadow_011 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    Name:Zekk
    Age?
    Height:6'2
    Hair:Black pony tail
    Eyes:brown
    Skin:tanish grayish
    Affiliation:Sith
    Weapons:red single hilt lightsaber
    Appearance: black robes with sith tunic
    Bio:Was once jacen and jaina solo's best friend after jaina died he was turned to the the darkside and has been hunting down jedi ever since and his next target maybe jacen...

16. jedi-master-kelly

jedi-master-kelly Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    *GM APPROVED* [face_dancing]

Name: Kelly Michaels

Height: 5'6

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown, shoulder length

Species: Human, female

Bio: Once a great Jedi of old times, she was captured bu Hutts. Soon after her capture she was frozen in carbonite and left there on Tatooine for years. After being rescued by a mysterious man, she left Tatooine for what she hoped would be for good. She has accepted to help Luke Skywalker in finding this Jacen person, for the good of the Jedi.

17. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Alright, I'm posting the starting off point, aren't cha excited?

Time: 03:00 hours, GST (Galactic Standard Time)

The two shrouded figures made their way down the halls of the Jedi Temple, they were headed towards the docking bay, their almost identically coloured black knee-high boots had a slight heal that clicked as they walked along the marbled floors.

The shorter, more slender of the two walked with a quick assertiveness, while her companion walked with an uncertainty of a youth that is close to adulthood and not quite sure what it really is all about. He looked down at his petite master, his face still hidden by his dark brown hood.

?Nicki, are you sure this is where my father wanted to meet us, after all we discussed I thought he would have chosen a more secure location.?

Master Erin stopped and looked up at her Padawan, a twinkle in her brown eyes, ?we?re not going to discuss it further, my young charge, we?re leaving straight away,? she walked ahead of her apprentice, the young man rushed after her.

?We?re leaving straight away?? He said incredulously, Nicola raised her eyebrows, (unseen inside the darkness of her hood,) and stopped again, hands on her hips.

?Is there an echo in here? Yes, we?re leaving straight away, the [i]Condor[/i]?s refuelled and your Uncle spent all week last week getting her back in shape, which you should have been doing since he gave her to you.?

Her Padawan flushed in embarrassment, ?I?ve been?busy,? he muttered, Nicola laughed out loud.

?If busy means letting all the young women of the temple fawn over you, I?d hate to see what being lazy means to you, my young apprentice.?

He stared down at her, ?not all the young women,? he practically purred, Nicola laughed and smacked his chest, marching away again.

?Ah, you have a lot to learn,? she chuckled, her Padawan strolled after her, looking determinedly sullen, they walked in silence into the hanger, where a likewise shrouded figure turned and pushed back his hood.

Nicola and Ben inclined their heads to the greying, head of the Jedi Order and pushed back their own hoods, Luke Skywalker inclined his head to Nicola.

?Master Erin,? he turned and half smiled slightly up at his son, ?Ben. Are you ready??

?Yes Master Skywalker.? Sincerely.

?Yes Dad,? with a slight roll of his blue eyes.

?Don?t take that tone with me, Ben Skywalker. This mission is important, Jacen isn?t mad, Jaina was destroyed by a Sith, I wish you?d act less like a child then the young man you are,? Luke hissed in a low voice.

Ben looked chided and turned away, Luke exchanged a glance with Nicola, who remained expressionless, ?I?m trusting you two with a mission of the utmost importance. I know of your experience with espionage Master Erin, and I was hoping some of the mother of young charge had rubbed off on him,? he raised his eyebrows.

His son gave him a smirk, Ben knew Luke only half-meant what he said earlier, ?Mom?s taught me a bit, but we will find Jacen,? his eyes narrowed intently, ?I promise you.?

Luke nodded, ?may the Force be with you both,? he inclined his head and watched the pair intently as they made their way over to the stunning Nubian-styled ship and boarded, he sighed heavily and reached for his com.

[hr]

[b]Tag[/b]: everyone, introduce your character and set them up in this story. I?ll intervene at some point and set up key characters and tag.

18. AlisonC

Aug 27, 2005
    Four armed security guards were waiting at the landing pad as the light freighter touched down and its engines turned off. Suja, the Twi'lek jewel trader, waited anxiously behind them.

One boarding ramp lowered to the pad, and there was a little bit of noise, a hint of a scuffle, from inside the ship. The guards stepped forward, but at that moment two humans appeared - one a young man, hardly more than a teenager, with long blond hair and a scar slashing his face from cheek to forehead and barely missing his blue right eye. His wrists were fastened together behind his back with a pair of standard-issue handcuffs. The person next to him was an olive-skinned woman, Withy Serral, of average height and a lean but stocky build. She held the muzzle of a blaster against the back of his head with one hand and had the other on his upper arm, urging him down the ramp.

"That's the thief," Suja said. He pointed at the man.

The guards surrounded the pair, and Withy let go of her charge and backed away. She turned her head towards the ship and shouted, "Hurry up, Geenine."

A vaguely humanoid droid, G9-KB, walked out onto the landing pad next. He had a locked hardwood box in his metal hands. "I had to make sure the engines were shut down properly and that the password systems were engaged correctly," he said.

"It could have waited five minutes." She put her blaster back into the large holster at her hip, then took the box from him and presented it to Suja. "As requested, Sir, here's your stock o' dragon pearls and sea quartz."

Suja grabbed it while his blue-violet lekku twitched. "I... I must say, I wasn't expecting to get this back."

"You asked, I delivered. And we don't know how to open the lock without destroying the stuff inside. I suspect Ork -" she jerked her thumb towards the man and guards who were heading away from the pad - "couldn't figure it out, either, so you get it back in one piece." She folded her arms. "You said three thousand credits for the capture o' Ork and the jewels. So you've got your goods, and I want my money, and then I'll be on my way."

"Miss Serral, now I'm sure I said two thousand."

"You said three." Her hand moved towards her blaster. "Now that's a steal for you. I had to chase him through two planets in the Mid Rim, and you'll make that much off just one of the giant quartz crystals anyway. So you're not leaving until you hand me my credits."

Suja sighed and reached into his robe, where he had a hidden pouch. He pulled out a few plastic cards with holographic images embedded into them and handed three of them to Withy.

She glanced over them, then passed them off to the gunmetal-grey droid. "They look right to you, Geenine?" she asked.

"Very much so, Madame Withy."

Withy nodded to Suja, and they said brief goodbyes. She locked up the Sidestrike and then she and Geenine left the landing pad. "Looks like we've got enough to fix the backup hyperdrive," she said. Luckily the primary hyperdrive was fully operational, but in her pursuit of Ork, she'd gotten into a brief tangle with space pirates, who managed to nick her ship and damage some of their backup equipment before she made the jump to hyperspace.

"Assuming we can find parts," added Geenine.

"There's one repair shop that sells standard parts, about two kilometers from here. We'll go there first, and if they try to gouge us, we'll keep looking." She and Geenine both fell silent, and wound their way through lines and small crowds towards the shop.

(Tag: Aiel, or anyone)

19. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Laylie was bent over her desk muttering to herself. Her door was open from her rush to get in her quarters. She had a breakthough!! Finally she would be able to read the script of the anceit slab she had found. Okay,so it wasn't anceit and her master had told her to decode it before she had left for her home planet of Hapes. Whatever,now she wouldn't have to worry about it later...

TAG-anyone.

20. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Time:Unknown

The strongly built man ran along the jungle path, his barefeet slaming hard on the floor as fled from the fire of someone or something. It had been happening to him for the past few months, he'd had to move quickly from one place to another, they were after him or the Jedi were after him.

He didn't know and he didn't care.

The man once known as Jacen Solo darted behind a tree, the fireing stopped and he curled his knees up to his chin, shaking from the cold and from exhaustion.

He hadn't even had a chance to pack up this time, but he could not go back for his meger possessions, luckily he had grabbed the credits he had saved since his last job, he'd surivive, he'd go on living.

For how long, he didn't know, and he didn't really care about it either.

Jacen lent his head against the tree trunk and sighed, closing his eyes in concentration and shut off his presence completely.

21. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Name:Rupa Kane
    Height:5'11
    Eyes:Yellow
    Hair:Horns
    Species:Zabrak
    Bio:Long ago in the time of the Empire,Rupa Kane was one the Emperors Hand.He was known as one of the best Assassins to the Empire.When he was on a assassination mission for the Empire thats when it happen,all of a suden Rupa had a strange disturbance in the force.He herd his master's voice Darth Sidious telling him to Destroy Skywalker.Then he had the vision of the 2nd Death Star being destoryed.After that Rupa knew the Empire was lost.

After the Death of his Master,Rupa Kane then made it his life time goal to destroy the Skywalkers.But Rupa was more clever he knew that he could not just go head on and attack Skywalker he had to many allies.So Rupa came up with a smarter plan.

After 2 months of training on the planet Koriban Rupa Kane became a powerful Sith.He learned many new abilities from the Sith spirits that roam around the tombs.He also had a new name...Darth Thuru.

Over time Darth Thuru herd that Luke Skywalker is starting a new Jedi academy,this is where the fun begins.When Darth Thuru herd of this academy Darth Thuru knew that this was the right time for his plan. Darth Thuru decided to go with his plan,so he dressed in normal clothing and decided to join the Jedi academy.Luke skywalker acepted him in the acedemy becasue of his strong conection to the force.He was one of Luke Skywalkers first apprentices.

After time Darth Thuru became one of the first Jedi Knights.When the Yuzzhan Vong invasion happen Darth Thuru mannage to survive the War.During the War Darth Thuru decided this was the perfect timeing to start secretly destroying the Jedi Knight's.

When the War ended Darth Thuru became apart of the Jedi Council and is known as one the greatest swordsmen in the order.

After some time Darth Thuru countinued his evil plan and gained the trust to many Jedi.Now that Darth Thuru is in the Council he decided to start killing the ones who were related to Skywalker.His first kill was going to be but he was lucky and got away Jacen Solo.

Now that Jacen Solo ran away.Luke skywalker has sent hundred's of Jedi across the Galaxy to find the missing Jedi.But Darth Thuru cant let that happen so Thuru decided to also go on the search or should I say Hunt.

22. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    GM Apporved

Name: Valin Horn -Halycon
    Height: 5'10"
    Eyes: light blue
    Hair: dyed silver
    Species: human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Bio: Valin Horn -Halycon is the son of Corran Horn, Valin took up the name Halycon as his main surname in honer of all corellian jedi before him. Valin inherited his father's force absorbtion and his incredible skill of Alter Mind. He reached the rank of Jedi Knight with just 2 years ago.

IC::

Valin was in his father's old X-wing that had been to him, along with a new R2 unit named Striker. He was coming bace to the jedi Temple after spending some time with his family. he gently landed his fight in the hanger and got out and started looking to so who all was there.

TAG:: GM, anyone in hanger

23. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Time:05:00 GST

Inclining his head to the large group of beings as dismisal, Luke Skywalker walked over to Valin Horn-Hayclon, who was just exiting his fighter, quickly across the large hanger, he looked firmly up at him as Valin bowed his head in greeting.

"Knight Horn-Hayclon, greetings, your new mission is to track down Jacen Solo, this must be done in secret for I've already officially dispatched Master Erin and her Padawan, if you do happen any other's in pursuit of Jacen, do not ally yourself with them unless you know them. There could be others after him."

Luke looked over at the group of bounty hunters and others, Valin looked over at them confusedly, Luke cleared his throat, "I expect to be contacted promptly upon your finding of my nephew, go quickly and may the Force be with you." He inclined his head and left the Jedi Knight.

Tag: Barbatis_Rahl (Valin), Anyone.

24. Freedom_Fighta99

Freedom_Fighta99 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2005
    Name:Quinlan Vos
    Hair:Icons
    Eyes:brown
    Homeworld:Yavin IV
    Weapons:Green Lightsaber
    Bio:A exiled jedi master who only hopes to do good for the republic and jacen and jaina and luke...

25. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    IC::

"Wait master skywalker, I would like any information you might have first. Like my father diving in with no intel isn't very wise." he looked Skywalker in the eyes reluctently.

Tag:: GM/luke

OCC: sorry about shortness my posts will get longer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.