1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive We of the Jedi---Set 14 years after the NJO.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Aiel, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Withy thanked Luke and then left the temple, quickly. She didn't want to give anyone more of a head start than absolutely necessary. She jumped into the first cab she saw, urged the driver faster and faster, then leapt out before it came to a complete stop, tossing the requisite money behind her. She tripped and almost fell, but righted herself and took off sprinting up towards the dock.

She turned her comlink on. "Geenine, you got that hyperdrive installed?"

"I have been working on it-"

"Forget about it. We've got the primary one running and we need to leave, now. New job, good one, but we gotta go on ahead of everybody else."

In two minutes she'd reached the Sidestrike and ran up its boarding ramp. She slid into the co-pilot's seat, telling Geenine to take over as the primary pilot while she looked at a file that just came over.

"I did not open the datafile, Madame Withy," said Geenine. "It had your name on it."

"Well, you could have." Withy glanced over the information and nodded. "All right, set course for... Nal Hutta." She relaxed a little bit; at least that was vaguely familiar, and she'd passed through Nal Hutta several times as a child and twice more recently. She kept on reading while they took to flight.

"You could tell me who we are hunting for. Also, for how much."

Withy barely heard the droid's voice, and she had to shake her head vigorously to refocus. "Jacen Solo, the Jedi. For seventy million."

"Seventy million, Madame? Are you sure that you have the correct number?"

"Check it yourself, metalboy," Withy said. "I'll take my seat back now."

"If that much money is on the line, then this must be a dangerous mission indeed, and a difficult one. The fact that several Jedi themselves have been sent out should worry you."

"I swear to you that if we find Solo first and drag him back, you are going to get refinished. Any color you want. Extra gadgets, programming, whatever you ask. Not only that, but oil baths every week." When Geenine didn't respond, Withy continued: "Aw, come on. It'll be fun."

"Humans," Geenine said disdainfully, "have a very peculiar concept of fun." But he turned his head slightly to one side, and Withy knew that if droids could smile, he would have.

Once far enough away from the system, the Sidestrike successfully made the jump to hyperspace and blasted towards Nal Hutta. Withy replaced the bad backup hyperdrive en route, and they studied maps and other information. The whole time, she felt her heart racing. This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make it big, and no matter what she had to do to find her target and haul him back to Coruscant alive, she would do it.

"Remind me, Geenine," she said. "When we get in, we're gonna be doing a little trading. Need the biggest stun pistols we can get, and a tranquilizer gun. Stun cuffs. Not sure how effective they'll be, though. Anything we can find that might be useful - now's the time." She nodded resolutely, and tried to force herself not to think about all the things she would buy with credits she didn't have... yet.

Tag: anybody. (OOC: feel free to pm me if you want to plan a character meet-up)
  2. Freedom_Fighta99 Jedi Padawan

Quinlan started talking to Master Luke about the last knwon where abouts of Jacen Solo,"I think the last place was Nal Hutta, but i cant be sure i sense a disturbance in the force there." "I shall Find out Master Skywalker." So Master Vos started meditating and found out he was there." Master Luke , I shall travel to Nal Hutta."

TAG:anybody
  3. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:ignore my PM,I just sent it before I read this...sorry

IC:
    Laylie jumped at the oppertuiny to speak. She pulled out the paper Tenal ka had given her and her translation."Hello Master Skywaler. My Master gave me this message to decode and I did decode it but the translation is weird and I was wondering if you had any idea why she would say something like this."

Laylie handed him the paper and bowed. Then returned to being impatcient. This was worrying her more than it should but the Force was screaming at her to do SOMETHING. It just wouldn't tell her what.

TAG-Luke
  4. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke let out a sigh of relief as he entered his bedroom and slammed his head against the door as it shut, the information had been sent out and everyone seemed to be pleased enought, Master Kane seemed to be too pleased, but the aging master put it out of his head.

He'd better contact Master Erin and get an update on what she and Ben were after, he headed over to his personal data-pad and smiled at his beautiful wife, now sleeping soundly on the bed, Mara still looked pale, but at least she was sleeping without any delirium.

Tag: Anyone brave enough to disturb our Master, or just anyone.
  5. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC:: heh im that stupid but not going to.

IC:: valin commed the Errant Venture and asked his grandfather if he could use it as a primary base for his search for Solo. When he did get confirmation he set out to its location and began reviewing in his mind what smugglers i would go to if i was jacen solo.

Thinking to himself Well i might see if i can find the smugglers he talked to and ask what he wanted. Of course, thats if he didn't mind trick them at all. If i have to i could possibly make them think im him, but i dont have a clue what orders he might have given them.

TAG:: GM, plz be booster for me..
  6. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    IC:Rupa Kane

After giveing the information to Skywalker,Rupa decided that he too must start on the search for young Solo,or should I say hunt.
    Rupa Kane then decides to go ask for Skywalkers permisson if he can leave and start his quest.

Rupa walks to Skywalkers room a knocks on the door,he now waits for a response.

Tag:anyone,Skywalker
  7. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooc;Laylie was talking to Luke. Ummmm,what should I do since he left.
  8. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
  9. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, answering to Barbatis_Rahl request I be Booster, I'm not going to create a character sheet, anyone wants to be Booster, please PM me as per usual.

Booster's eyes almost filled with tears at the sight of his Grandson, more Tirak in him then Horn, he was slightly taller then his rogue of a Father but not as tall as his powerfully built Grandfather, who grabbed his silver haired Grandson in a choking hug.

"Vallin. I see too little of you lately, come, up to the helm and you tell me why in the blazes is Master Skywalker using a valuble Jedi like you to go searching for his insane nephew."

Tag: Barbatis_Rahl, anyone.

Laylie, try to find transport with someone, or find your own. :) />/>
  10. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:: Valin

struggling to breath in the hug, "hi gramps." when booster set him down he began walking with his grandfather to the helm. "I think Luke is worried that Jacen knows something we don't about a terrible fate. It's hard for me to believe that Jacen killed his sister, and if he did we should really find out why," he looked at booster with sincer concern. Master skywalker said Father has started a search already i was hoping to use the venture as a home base. so i don't have to do everything in my fighter, or ground side. oh back to father has he been by, to ask for help and do you know where mom is."

he looked around cuirously waiting for his booster's response.

TAG::Whoever is booster i guess
  11. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:eek:kay,Nal Hutta. That was where Laylie needed to get. She could fly and she had a small transport that her Master had given her in case of emergency. Well,she hoped this counted.

Laylie jumped in her small sleek ship and took off. Next stop:Nal Hutta.

TAG-Anyone in space wondering about her ship.
  12. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    The starlines turned into points of light as the Sidestrike came out of hyperspace. "There's Y'Toub," Withy said, unnecessarily, as she saw the yellow star ahead. "Systems looking good. We'll get to Nal Hutta in no time. What do you think, Geenine? Head straight there, or stop on Nar Shaddaa first?" She still wasn't satisfied with their weapons, since she couldn't use her disruptor rifle on Jacen and she had serious doubts about her blaster's capability against a Jedi who could simply deflect her stun shots and then yank the carbine out of her hands.

"Although the chances of his last whereabouts being on Nal Hutta are greater than that of its moon, given the information that we have received, it is unlikely that anyone with such a bounty on his head could slip out without this reaching Nar Shaddaa."

"Still didn't answer my question." Withy bit her lip and concentrated. "Well, let's go for Nar Shaddaa, then. Maybe we can make a few o' those trades I was talking about, and see what people know. I have a plan."

She was always a touch nervous flying into and out of spaceports, particularly ones with bad reputations. Perhaps it was that anxiety that kept her alive - not enough to cause gripping fear and a lapse in judgment (at least, she didn't think so), but enough to keep her on her toes.

Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa appeared as little dots, and she headed for the moon.

Tag: Laylie
  13. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

Star streaks truned to points of light as a small,sleek,nameless ship came out of hpyer space. Laylie looked at her coordinates to recheck she had come out in the right place and she had. Then,out of the blue,the engine cut. Alarms flashed and Laylie read the damage report her computer was spitting. Not good. No engine and no way to repair it without landing,which she couldn't because she had no way to move,and leaking oxygen. Laylie calmly turned on the comm unit and called "This is a stranded ship right outside the atmoshere of Nul Hutta. I am leaking oygen and my engine is malfuntioning. I have no way of landing or moveing."

After releasing the comm button Laylie fanned her face and bit her lip. This wasn't good.

TAG-Withy
  14. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC:GM when are you going to respond?
  15. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Withy turned her head from her control panel to the comm speakers when she heard a crackling noise and then a voice. "You don't hear with your eyes," said Geenine.

"Shush." Withy put up her hand like she was going to slap the droid, but of course she didn't, and listened to the call that came over. Someone had a stranded ship and it sounded like they were in trouble. She didn't recognize the voice, but it sounded like a human female, quite a bit younger than herself. I really can't delay getting down to the surface, and it could be a trap, she thought, but no sooner had that thought came to her than it left, and she looked around. They were just about to enter the atmosphere, but she pulled the nose of the Sidestrike up, heading to orbit. She spotted a tiny ship - at that distance, she really couldn't determine the size or much about it.

"What are you doing, Madame Withy?"

"See if you can get the sensors to get info on that ship. Find out if it's really in trouble or just a convenient way o' luring stupid spacers," she said, pointing to the dot. She activated her own comm unit. "Acknowledged, stranded ship," she called back. "How many crew and passengers?"

She switched it off as Geenine tapped a screen with the ship readout. "We don't have a reading on the number of life forms yet to verify, but the damage is real," he said.

Withy nodded. She still suspected a trap, but she had confidence in her ability to fly out in a hurry, and rationalized her decision to approach the damaged vessel as a possible means of creating a debt. With only 1500 credits left and not much to barter, she'd need all that she could get.

16. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

Laylie got a visual of a ship that was headed her way. Yes! Hopefully they were going to help her. If not she really had no idea what to do. Laylie reached out in the Force to see if she could detect any life forms or what not. WOW,a force sensetive female,some years older than her self. maybe her Master was right,she was getting better.

TAG-Withy
  17. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    "I didn't get a response," Withy said, agitated. "Maybe - maybe she's not able to send another transmission?"

"One life form," said Geenine. "No information on its receivers. The ship's quite a bit smaller than ours."

"All right. Well, you be on full alert, and let me know if there's anything unusual happening. Like big ships trying to shoot at us." Withy donned a thick, pressurized suit and was holding the second one. "Here's what we're going to do. Pull up alongside it and I'll shoot out a tow cable. Then I'll go across and get the pilot, bring her onto the Sidestrike, and we'll land."

She repeated the plan over the comm, giving a false name for her ship, and ended, "If I don't hear a response, I'm going to assume that you're not able to get a transmission out, so if you want me to come over, let me know over the comm or sit still; otherwise flash your lights or do something we can see."

She waited and got ready to deploy the cable.

18. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I'm late! Been very busy. Apologies.

Booster nodded, "she should be around, Corran mentioned you might be comming by and she insisted on staying to meet you to give you some information." He whispered the last part.

Darth Rama: Knock on the door. (I pity your decision.)

Luke answered his bedroom door, looking at Rupa with a disgruntled expression he tried to hide, this man was always in such earnest. "Yes, Master Kane? And do keep it quiet, my wife is not well, as you know." He shut the door and move out into the hallway, wrapping his cloak around himself.

Tag: Valin, Rupa Kane.

Good job so far everyone, btw.
    />/>/>/>
  19. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4

"Sounds like mom, what level is she on so i can find her with out someone trying to pump me for information," he was always happy talking to booster, it was kind of annoying of what he thought of his father but still. Booster did what was right... most of the time. "After finding out where mirax is he heads down to her. to see how shes been and what she knows."

TAG::Mirax/booster
  20. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    Jedi Temple,Yavin IV

As Skywalker exited his room Kane could feel that he was a litte adjatated,no matter he thoght to him self.Sorry to disturbe you Master Skywalker,but with your permison I would like to go to Nal Hutta and investigate this search.[/colorRupa Kane then waits for Skywalker response.

Tag:Skywalker
  21. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4

Skywalker eyed Rupa carefully, "certainly Master Kane, take any Jedi you wish with you, is there anything else you wish to know?"

(I'll be Mirax for now, anyone wants her, PM me please, I'm not God-Moding.)

Mirax turned away from the data-computer on the ship's helm as her son came striding up, "Valin," she embraced her son and kissed his cheek, "I see too little of you lately, but I'm sure your Grandfather has already amonished you for that. I hear your after Jacen Solo?" She inquired, turning back to the computer she begain typing. "I picked up this transmission from Nal Hutta a few days ago, it's just a news report, but look at this."

She pressed a button and a craggy looking Toydarian hovered with with a microphone, speaking in rapid Huttesse, in a crowded marketplace, "your Father was here yesterday and he pointed it out, look!" Mirax stopped the transmission and a dark-haired man, trying to look inconspictious was sulking past a Quipple fruit stall. She zoomed in, the long bearded humanoid had the unmistakable jaw-line of a Solo.

"It's Jacen."

TAG: Rupa Kane, Valin Hayclon.

/>/>
  22. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4

Hugs his mother back fiercly, "Its always good to see you mother."

he looks at the holoscreen, "odd your right it i jacen, i wonder what he was doing there. Theres plenty of places he could have hidden, or gone too to keep running. Mother do you know what happend just before Jacen supposedly killed Jania."

Valin was really wanting to question the Smugglers that had been talking to jacen now, he needed more information. I have a feeling Jacen is leading us on chase for a reason. he thought to himself quitly.

OCC:: Its alright for you to be other chars, you are the gm, either way its hard for you your self to god mod,

TAG:: Mirax/Aiel
  23. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    Jedi Temple,Hall

After speacking with Skywalker he told him that he could alos go on the search.Sounds good Master Skywalker I will make my to Nal-Hutta immediately.Master Kane then turns around and starts to head to the hanger.

As Rupa makes his way down the halls he makes it to the hanger.The Jedi Master then goes to his Jedi Starfighter and hops in.R8 set my coordinates to Nal-Hutta.Master Kane then sets his corse and takes off to Nal_Hutta.

Tag:anyone

OOC:is everyone at Nal-Hutta?
  24. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Withy is there and so is Laylie but neither of us have reached the surface yet, and I'm not anticipating getting there in the next post, so everyone has time.
  25. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, [face_peace].

Mirax looked a little taken back, "oh, Jaina had called out for him when she was on a mission in the Outer rim, Master Erin and he were together on Tatooine investigating something other then Jedi buisness. If you were to ask me," she smirked a little.

"I think those two were an item, Jacen adored the ground that vixen walked on, they had a conection."

Tag: Valin, anyone. />/>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.