1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive We of the Jedi---Set 14 years after the NJO.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Aiel, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:: Valin

"Dads gonna have a field day with that one," Mother i'm worried here, "Jania and Jacen both taught some at the academy. Both have had a deep connection since they were born. I some how doubt that he could kill her, and if he did there is a reason and it is this very reason i fear so very much." he let his concern well, the let it go.

Valin thought for a bit, "Mom can you set me up with a meating with any of the smugglers he has been dealing with? or if he's free kardde?"

TAG::eek:ur dear gm, heh im going to far now.
  2. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Mirax shook her head, "I'm sorry honey, I don't know what ones he's delt with, your best chance is to find either Master Erin or go to Nal Hutta."

Tag: Valin, anyone.

[watch out for the evil one, they shall be arriving soon.]/>
  3. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    IC::

Sighing heavily, "figures.." he says under his breath, "well mom any ideas on where master Erin is? I dont want to go to Nal again. The entire planet set out to kill me...oh well if i must i must."

He looked at his mother wtih sullen eyes. "Want to get some diner before i interrgate you any further?" Hoping even if has to go back out he at least would like dinner with his mother. Not seeing her in so long had gotten kind sad.

TAG::Valin
  4. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4

Mirax smiled, "I would enjoy that. Master Erin, as you know, with her apprentice, are the offical Jedi on this mission, it's going to be difficult to track them, but one can presume they're somewhere near Nal Hutta."

The dark shadow marched up and down her menacing floating fortress, her swarthed features and blood red artifical eyes betrayed no trace of her identity, she hissed angrily. Her partner should have contacted her by now, where was he?
    All he had left was an annonmous message, Lady Gemini stomped her foot, she wanted Jacen Solo, he was the key to everything.

Tag: Valin, anyone. />/>/>
  5. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    IC:Rupa Kane
    Nal Hutta,Docking Bay

After flying threw space for many hours Rupa finaly made it to the planet surface.As he jumped out of his Jedi Starfighter he saw the dock keeper approaching him with a smile.

Dock Keeper:A Jedi It will cost you 50 credits to Dock here.So pay up or take your ship somewhere else.

Rupa Kane just smiled with a evil chuckel at the end.I dont think that will be necessary.All of a suden Rupa Kane held out his hand and began to chocke the dock keeper till he died Darth Thuru laughed as grasped for air.When he died he used the force to throw his body off the side of the dock.

He then called his master Lady Gemini to tell her the news of his arrival.

Tag:anyone
  6. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    "What the heck..." Out of the corner of her eye, Withy saw something falling from one of the docking bays about a half-kilometer away. She felt a little uneasy, but the feeling passed, and she didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary. She walked faster away from the landing areas and ducked into the second cantina that she came to.

She hadn't been there in years, and she was almost, but not quite, surprised to find that the man behind the bar was the same that she remembered. "Hey, Rike," she said casually, and plopped down on an empty barstool.

He frowned for a moment, squinting his small, dark eyes, and then his lined face lit up. "You're Yoran Serral's little girl," he said. "All grown up! Where is the old man, if I might ask?"

He doesn't know? "Scarneck caught up with him six years ago," said Withy, and she sighed. The shock and anger over her father's death was gone, but there was a lingering emptiness that still bothered her somewhat. "But Scarneck won't be givin' anybody else a problem no more. And I'll take a pint o' whatever you got on tap - pick something fit for humans, though."

Rike nodded and filled up a tumbler with a golden ale, never turning his back on the exit, and then he put it in front of Withy. She took a sip - sort of bland, sort of earthy-tasting, but not awful.

"You're not here for the atmosphere," Rike finally said.

"No, you're right. I'm actually looking for somebody." Withy lowered her voice and glanced around to make sure nobody was close by. "My second cousin, Mason Serral, dumped a load o' stolen weapons on his way to Corellia a few months ago. Yeah, his boss was mad and I, being my nice self, paid for the goods. Had a contract stating Mason would pay me back, with interest, in three months. Well, he didn't. Skipped town and disappeared, and last I heard, he was hanging out here. You seen him?"

"I've seen lots of people. Never even heard of Mason."

Withy nodded, then shrugged her shoulders and turned her hands palms-up. "I don't think he's stupid enough to go by his real name, but with that stunt he pulled, you never know. Anyways he's about this tall -" she stood up and put her hand about 15 centimeters above her head - "and his skin's a lot lighter than mine. He's 28, but looks at least five years older. It's too much bad booze, if you ask me. Looks like an overgrown street urchin. His hair was black last time I saw him, but it's usually brown. Could be any color by now."

Rike rubbed his short white beard. "Now that you mention it... hmm. You know, I think I did see someone who kinda matched that description a few days ago. Not here. I was on my way to see my sister and saw some guy getting shot at. Didn't get hit, I don't think." He laughed a bit. "I'm always trying to stay out of trouble, and he looked like trouble was following him. Dunno if it's the right guy. Eastern part of the big jungle. Hate traveling through there, really, and she oughta just move closer to the spaceport."

"Yeah, going through the jungle can be a pain," Withy mused, then pushed her half-finished tumbler back across the bar with the required credit chips and a couple extra. "Thanks for the info, and I'll go check it out."

Not particularly useful, but it was a beginning, and she headed back to the docking area to get Geenine.

TAG: Anybody
  7. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    A/N: =D= clappers for AlisonC, great post sweetie, I'm glad you decided to continue.

Lady Gemini glowered at her lacky as he was brought into her pressance, "it took you long enough, what news of Jacen Solo?"

Tag: Anyone. />/>
  8. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Once their ship was secured - well, secured and booby-trapped to shock any intruders who didn't know the passcodes - Withy and Geenine took their weapons and started making their way towards the forest. She took what looked like two blasters, but the second was really a tranquilizer dart gun. "Guaranteed to bring down any beast under 300 kilograms, for at least four hours," the hunting goods vendor had told her. Still might not be enough against a Jedi, she thought, but better than nothing.

Geenine hid the disruptor rifle in a large hollow compartment in his torso. Withy told him not to use it on anyone who even might be Jacen, under any circumstances, but it was useful as a last resort if they got into real trouble.

"He might be gone by now," she said, a little bit annoyed. "But we might be able to find out where he went next. Any info is good." It was a long way to the settlement where she thought Rike's sister lived, but if Jacen's path had crossed that one, they might find evidence before having to go all the way. Geenine lit the way with a built-in glowlight and Withy popped an energy pill as they left the spaceport behind.

Tag: anybody
  9. TypoCelchu Force Ghost

star 6
    *GM APPROVED*

Name: Corran Horn
    Height: 5'6"
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown-grey
    Species: Human
    Bio: From a bloodline strong in the force, Corran Horn was never told of his heritage until well after the death of Darth Vader and the Emperor. Born to a Corellian family steeped in law enforcement tradition, Corran followed his father, and his grandfather before him into the Corellian Security Forces. Often at odds with the Imperial liason assigned to his unit, Corran soon began to question Imperial ways after the murder of his father, Hal Horn. Soon Corran, along with others, fled Corellia and abandoned CorSec. Living a life of secrecy and lies for several years, Corran eventually found himself involved with those he had once worked against... Rebels, smugglers, and criminals. Corran proved himself to be a very capable pilot, and soon was recruited into the reformed Rogue Squadron. Corran's exploits as a pilot are well chronicled, as was his capture by Ysanne Isard, marriage to Mirax Terrik, and his discovery of his true Jedi Heritage. By the time Corran accepted his heritage, he was a legend in his own right. One of the first apprentices at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, Corran wished to gain the skills in order to rescue his wife from an unknown threat. Corran proved to be a master of force and energy absorbtion, as well as the unusual skill of alter mind. Corran left the academy, and after rescuing his wife, resumed his duties as a officer of the New Republic. By the time of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, Corran had resumed his role as a Jedi Knight. Corran was a visible member of the order, and fiercly fought against the Vong war machine. Horn's duel with Shedao Shai proved to be his downfall, and he was forced into a self-imposed exile. By the end of the Vong war, Corran had proved to once again be a valuable asset to the order. After the war, Corran was raised to the level of master, and is often considered to be one of the highest masters of the Jedi Order, possibly only second to Master Skywalker. Corran is just now returning from an important mission, and will join others in the search for Jacen Solo.

10. Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC:: Yay i have a father now, lol

IC:: Valin Halycon

"Not again," responding to have to return to Nal Hutta. After a little more small talk he took his mom to one of the finer restraunts on the Errant Venture. And spent the rest of the evening catching up on what she and corran had been up to. When they finally went to bed he said good night and good bye because he was probally going to leave for Nal Hutta before she was awake.

When he got up about 2 hours later headed for the hanger bay to leave, comming booster on the way out telling him thanks for the help.

TAG:: Bah, if you want to respond as Mirax
  11. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    After a few hours, Withy nearly tripped over a bundle of rags. She righted herself quickly and bent down to see what the mass was. She poked it with the end of her blaster, to make sure there wasn't anything hiding underneath (or any particularly caustic things in the cloth) and when she was satisfied that it didn't contain dangerous objects or anything she recognized as a biohazard, she picked it up.

"It appears that you have found an item of interest," said Geenine.

Withy examined the cloth, then tossed it aside. "Wrong-o," she said. "Nothing more than a torn-up sack, and it's empty. Probably nothing."

"Perhaps we could run a chemical analysis..."

"Takes too long," she said with a sigh. "We'd be checking stuff for fifty years. Let's just keep moving... maybe we'll see somebody soon." She stifled a yawn and continued forward in the near-darkness.

Tag: anybody
  12. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4

Nicola Erin smoothed back a red-curl from her forehead and stretched her arms out, feline-like in her dark-blue jumpsuit she looked over at her sleeping apprentice in the co-pilot seat. When Ben Skywalker slept the years fell off the boyish features and he looked like the ten year old boy she had first met, all smile and blue eyes, but no sign of the remarkable young man he would become.

She sighed and pulled out the chain and medalion she kept hidden around her neck, always tucked away in her Jedi clothing, it was a simple metal design, hand-crafted into the symbol of the Jedi, but intertwined with Corellian jasmine, Nicola pressed it tightly in her hand, letting out a sigh.

The nav-computer started beeping and she tucked the medation away, "Ben, Ben, wake up," she shoved her apprentice as the nav-computer indicated they were at Nal Hutta.

"Mmmph," a disgruntled groan from her teenaged apprentice indicated he was awake, unlike your normal teenaged boy though, his wide, blue eyes were already snapped open to attention, "we're here?"

Nicola nodded and grabbed the throtle, "comming out of hyperspace on my mark," she anounced, Ben reached up and switched back some of the switches above his head, they pulled out of hyperspace just as a small shuttle skimmed past them, Nicola let out a shriek.

"Sithspawn, what in blazes was that?" Ben demmanded, he looked over at his Master, her eyes were shut and it was as if time were slowing down.

"Jacen..." she groaned, reaching out to touch the Force energy as it sped past her concious, holding her arms out as if to embrace it, then she cried out as the connection was pulled away from her and the ugly little shuttle shot into hyperspace.

You don't need me... A voice said softly in her head.

Nicola sighed, keeping her body from becoming racking sobs, she'd long ago let those emotions pass, "but I do," she muttered, Ben had his hand on her shoulder.

"You do what, Nicki?" He asked, Nicola pulled herself back to reality.

"That was Jacen," she said swiftly, all in command again.

Ben closed his eyes and nodded, "Yes. Yes, I can feel the traces of his signiture, where was he going?" He asked, "I know he reached out to you, Master."

Nicola pushed back her hair, "I don't know, his mind was so clouded..." She sighed, "perhaps we will find the answers on Nal Hutta."

TAG: Anyone.

/>/>
  13. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Sorry I have been gone but I need an update for Laylie
  14. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Yay... well things slowed down a bit, but I think it could be revived. I hope so, because this is a fun RP.
  15. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm giving it a little up.

Some people have contacted me so we're getting in some new characters as well. We've lost a couple, but anyone can introduce a new character at anytime.

If you need a response or help with anything, like working your character in, just give me a PM. :)

16. phantom_panther Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Yahitha Tuyihi
    Yahi Ruithya

Height:6 foot
    Eyes: yellow
    Hair: black
    Species: Yuuzan Vong
    Bio: Born just after the rejoining of the Vong to Zekot Yahi is one of the first force sensitive Vong. His mother was a shaper and his father a warrior. Because of Zekot and the new peaceful approach to life he never endured any mutilations though his back, chest and arms are covered in tatoos. His father taught him the basic use of the impastaff as soon as he could stand. When he reached the age of 13 he was made an adult and placed in a police group. He knew he was different than the other older men and began to enjoy time spent far away from the rest of his civilization. Zekot found him and began to show him how he was different and how to harness and control his new found power. He had always been a good learner and near his 14 year of death, as the vong called birthdays, Zekot gave him a ship and urged him to seek the jeedai who might teach him more and that he might find his place in the galaxy.
  17. phantom_panther Jedi Knight

star 2
    searcher dropped out of hyperspace and began his approach to Nar Shaada. He also sent a pulse through the electronic systems to the sleeping quarters. Yahi woke as the alarm near his head went off. He stood and exited heading for the helm of his ship. He settled into the command chair and slipped his arms into the crevises on the control panel, and became one with the ship around him. Its hunger became his. He had known he would be streaching to make it this far before refueling, but Searcher but this was going to be close. Thankfully he made it to a docking bay without havignto glide in. He headed for the hatch calling to his weapon of choice through the Force as he did. The impastaff slipped up his leg and rapped itself around his upper right arm as he left the Zekotan ship to talk to find who he needed to talk to to get fuel. For some reason as soon as he emerged form the hatch the bay workers dispeared. Zekot had warned him, many still fear the Yuuzan Vong.
  18. phantom_panther Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: Yes Tahi has GM approval.
  19. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Welcome phantom-panther.

Jacen.

He shut himself off from that pressance, damn the Force, Tenel-Ka did not tormented his soul, (even if she had bore their daughter,) as this woman did, Jacen Solo, capable of thinking of someone other then himself?

Obviously so.

The brown haired man rested his head on his hands, he loved Tenel-Ka, but it was a childhood love and the woman had an heir to her throne, Tenel-Ka had just about scared him into loving her. But he refused to be her consort.

Then she had appeared, petite where Tenel had been tall, gentle where Tenel had been aloof, amusing when Tenel had been serious, and...

Oh Sithspawn.

Jacen sighed, it was no use. She deserved better then him, he wouldn't burden her.

A planet somewhere, there must be somewhere.

TAG: anyone. />/>/>
  20. phantom_panther Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Sithspit," Yahi cursed, he had learned that one from Zekot. The planet had a suprising number of odd bits of information. He looked up and found the observation and command level by the clear windows. Dispite their fear the windows were jammed with faces. Though as soon as his eyes set on them they dropped from view. Unsure how to proceed he began to walk around the landing bay. He drew near a metal panel with what looked like a metal mesh over half of it and to his great surprise a voice came out of it.

"This is the Admisitrator, what can we do for you?"
    At least he was polite. Tahi thought leaning against the wall facing the com unit. Looking it over he found a button that said "TALK" addressing himself to the button he placed his fuel order. Nothing happpened. So he placed the order again. Again nothing.

"Are they so scared that they will not finish a conversation that they started." He thought to himself.

"Um sir, to respond through the comlink please push the "TALK" button." The voice said from the wall.
    Tahi felt his face warm with embarasment. How was he supposed to know how the rest of the galaxy communicated he had only ever used villips, and Zekot had not told him about these comnlinks.

This time he pushed the button and just for good measure held it while he spoke and again placed his fuel order.
    "Thank you sir the truck will be there shortly." Teh voice answered. Tahi let a small sigh of relif and leaned against a landing strut in a pose that he considered bored.
  21. AlisonC Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: If anybody wants Withy in a subplot, let me know and I'll join. She's on Nal Hutta, poking around in the forest, but I can come up with a reason to get her elsewhere on the planet if necessary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.