1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

San Joaquin, CA we practice, we practice not...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mileniumhanandshrimp, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    thanks to those who showed up tonight, to derek and cruzer, who didn't know practice had been cancelled, and to barry, bette and greg, who did but showed up anyway.

dinner happened eventually, for some sooner than others. i made a cake, which was decorated by the bald wookiee with the likeness of the elder god CTHULHU... and a splendid likeness it was, too, the birthday boy was extremely pleased. the elder god was consumed, with cthulhu-chip mint ice cream.

and it was good.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    The cake was unspeakable in its cthonian goodness (even if it lacked the impossible angles of the great sunken R'lyeh), and it was unutterably cute as well, if I do say so myself... which I do,:D though were I to describe it to you, you would fall immediatley into madness 8-}

(For a Lovecraftian laugh visit http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2003-11-30 I just discovered it a moment ago whilst researching some of the more exotic spellings of this post... which probably took much longer to write than was truly necessary, but fun)(And why risk bringing down the wrath of the Elder gods with poor spelling when one does not have to?).
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I went to the link and it was indescribable.
  4. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish to thank the Vice "I was press-ganged" Chancellor for interupting her computer game to play hostess, bake(albiet out of a box) a birthday cake. Her culinary skills have just doubled. The cake was yummy, the ice cream a perfect choice and the decroation inspired.

Again, Happy Birthday to our "special little guy."

PS Remarks in blue are from ther Crazy Old Wizard.

5. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Unbearable! Unspeakable! Vaguely Lovecraftian!

Sorry, that was an exclamation used by myself and some of my likewise geeky college cohorts, lo, these many years ago. I shall go and check out the link. Glad the party went well. :)

- Kai
  6. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    < Unbearable! Unspeakable! Vaguely Lovecraftian! >

:p [face_laugh]

"the indescribable horror! and then i passed out."

7. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    And lost sanity points...
  8. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    Glad to know I am not the only one whom has played Call of Cthulhu :)
  9. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah. I'm a gamer from waaaaay back. Saw a great t-shirt at this weekend's Alan Lee booksigning. This guy wore a shirt that said in big letters: "I am not a Geek."

And in smaller letters, below it, clarified: "I am a 12th level Paladin."

Gotta love it.
  10. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    "i'm wearing boots of escaping, i'm wearing boots of escaping..."
  11. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    i like the tshirt that says "+20 shirt of smiting"

kai, ever play munchkin? you gotta love the "spiky codpiece" and "boots of butt-kicking"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.