main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA We really should change the graphics now ...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith-Gecko, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Now that Outer Rim went boom, I suggest we change the graphics for the WA boards. Probably the best way to do this would be like Fanforce NSW - people who want to submit one, and then we all vote.

This sounds resonable? Can someone approve?

2. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah that sounds good, Soniel's in charge of the top graphics so I guess he would be the best person to talk to.

3. BoNgSaBrE

BoNgSaBrE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    I figured we would leave that up to the New City Rep....... let that be thier first order of business....

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I thought their first order of business would be to build a grand army of the forums, ?[face_plain]

5. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Eh, that don't mean we can't suggest people design them now. Gives people more time = higher quality & more choices.

6. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    What's it gotta have on it? Anything in particualar? I mean writing wise, not graphically. Same as what it says now, minues the "supported by" bit? or what?

7. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Eh, just so long as it looks good and keeps that Fanforce thing going, it seems good. People around seem to have differing ideas - so I'm thinking there's no real restrictions other than the obvious relevance & PG rating ones.

8. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    The banners have always been open to submissions. To tell the truth, I never expected the current one to stay up as long as it did. I just whipped it up in 20 minutes so we could be the first forum with custom banners. Though some forum in the US beat us by an hour or so. :(

Anyway, if anyone's feeling artistic, submit away! :)

9. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    Yep i agree...post your ideas and when the time comes graphics up in here and then when there all in , i'll post a poll how does that sound ?

10. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Sweet ... how about we give it a month for new graphics submissions? That's heaps of time ...

11. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    yep sounds fine :)

12. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    Alright he's the Specs to work off, just so when you have the ideas, your not waiting on me for the tech stuff :)

jedicouncil-top.jpg - main graphic I think The force.net and jedi council, plus fanforce western australia .Dimensions are 764 X 109.

jedicouncil-topback.jpg - This goes behind the above mentioned one .It Needs to be tiled, so the picture will repeat it self. 109 pixels high, no width restrictions.

jedicouncil-left.jpg - The image that goes down the left-hand side of the screen and fades to black. Your image also needs to fade to black. Dimensions are 31 X 305.

jedicouncil-curve_forum.jpg - The curvey bit that joins the left side image to the title graphic. Dimensions are 60 X 76.

ad_left.jpg - The image that sits to the left of the advertisement banner. No dimension restrictions here, please keep it less than 80 pixels high.

ad_right.jpg - The image that sits to the right of the advertisement banner. No dimension restrictions, Please keep to less than 80 pixels high.

forums.jpg - The pic you see on the "Post A Reply" page. Dimensions are 540 X 123

13. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Maybe we should get the link to the OR site pulled off the Aus boards menu page too.

14. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Or alternately make the site like the NSW one - a record of what the Fanforce chapter does. :)

15. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Now there's a good idea ;)

16. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    It also helps for new people who want to get caught up with what you're up to. :)

17. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    Yeah , I mean it's still there ..we might as well use it...Is Soneil webmaster now?

18. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Soup and I had already planned to change it into a club website... I think Soup's idea was to have photos of all the meets etc.

19. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    Ohh ok, last time i talk to soup he wasn't sure who the webmaster was going to be .

20. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Maybe we should get an answer from him then?

21. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    Ok, PM ed him :)

22. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I am remaining the webmonkey fro now, but I suppose the main thing is what does everyone WANT to see on the page?

I am going to completely redo it, so anything you want to see will go on it....

23. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Can we keep the little Jawa ??

24. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    I don't see why not , just not the logo jawa thou.

I supose we will just have to wait and see what the design will look like :)

25. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    But I wanna keep the little Jawa logo !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.