main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

We should all meet

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn, Jul 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    ah thanks, that's what i thought!

i'm sure even the most naive of star wars haters will know where to find the convention ;)

2. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Celebration. I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to meet everyone... and of ways to ditch my parents. :p

3. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    ^^Same deal here :)

4. Shave_the_Ewoks

Shave_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    Hi all!
    I plan on comming to the Celeb II also. As of this moment, no one I know is coming. I would love to meet up at this Indy shindig. Keep up updated!!

BoB

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I plan on attending, and so will Padawan92; if she can get out of school on Friday for the drive. I really like the idea of us getting together at somepoint, I want nametags with our usernames, "Hello...I'm Krash, nice to meet you finally!"

6. cabbagestew

cabbagestew Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2001
    I am like TOTALLY there! :)

I think this will be a great chance for all Star Wars fans to meet and have fun. I didn't get to go to the Celebration in 1999 because I had to study for final exams (I was in my last year of college).

Take care, and please feel free to contact me... cabbagestew@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
    "Aunt Beru"

Aunt Beru's Place
    http://www.geocities.com/cabbagestew

7. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    well thanks darth crimson,

now, I understood that places were raised for the fanforce get together.. ok good

now we have to decide the right time to do so.

I don't yet know what the schedule will look like, but my guess is that everything will be finished for supper time on sunday I propose a sunday supper at one of the best and cheapest (so that many people and fans can come) that way we will end a perfect week-end with a perfect encounter.

:D

I'll wait for your answers indiana dudes.

snootchie bootchie

8. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well without divulging too much.....

I don't know about anytthing we, the IK, really can't sponsor an event. Going out to dinner would be the best. I know that Chicago Force and us talked about going out to see a late showing of Spiderman because there is a 12 theatre movie theatre in the mall near the convention center. Friday night might be best. I might suggest The Old Spagetti Factory for a large group or Buca di Beppo. Just depends on how many people. If you want suggestions for restaurants, you can contact me.

9. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Umm...Spiderman?! Blehch

Anyway, though Sithy was jumping the gun a wee bit (I believe back in July I was saying there was a *slim* chance I could go) he was right(well, most likely, unless something unheard of happens and my parents sudden;y became cold and merciless between now and then ;) ).

So keep me informed :)

10. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    We could start a thread sooner to the celeb, but until then, it seems a good idea for everybody to wear a certain colour armband with FF or JC, or something easily done with a marker on it. It identifies you, but doesn't make you look like a total knowb ;)

11. Endermunkee

Endermunkee Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    Name tags! With our usernames, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.