We should start a Myspace profile

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Darth-Hulk, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, we should start a Myspace profile. That would be neat. We could put up pictures of our geek exploits and spread the word to people about us. Just a thought.
  2. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
  3. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mars, I think it is a very excellent thought. Since I know you are more up to date on "pimping the profile" and inserting audio, photo albums, etc.....Maybe you should head this project up.....I got too many other projects to devote any time to making this a great page.....[face_peace]
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds like a good idea, Marselles. I know absolutely nothing about Myspace, so this one is all yours.
  5. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    I have to agree with Lisa, I don't know anything about MySpace either.:confused:

But, I am interested
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll talk about it at the meeting.
  7. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats a pretty good but are yal going to put pic and all that stuff .if you will i want to send a pic of me so i cn be apart of it if thats is alright.

P.S. i know this is probaly anoying but my idea of wow is cool if any body will look at:_|
    LOLOL
  8. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rory, I could use a pic of you to put on the club website for sure.......Just send it to webmaster@safanforce.org
  9. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Rory, I will MAKE it cool. I'm a Myspace god, didn't you know?
  10. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Mars if i ask you to be my friendon myspace will you say yes??[face_praying]
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course Rory. I have added you, but you have to act responsible and be cool. I also ask that you do not read my blogs because they contain some adult content and I do not want your parents to get angry at me. You remind me of my nephew dude. He's your age.

12. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh my parents dont care they said aslong as i am not doing drugs or getting in trouble with law i am cool
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.