main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo We should thank SCERA

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Tori_Dakk, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Hey I was thinking we outta make a gaint Thank You card to the Scera... I can get the Butcher paper. So that way they could put it up in their Theater if they want. That was totally an awesome experience last night. I think if we show our appreciation they will want us to help out anytime :)
    What do you all think?

2. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    sounds cool

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I think it's a great idea, I was thinking we should do the same as I was sitting and putting together my puzzle. Curse those things without having perfect corner pieces. But it's still fun.

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I agree- I think that would be an excellent way to conclude our business with them. Trisha, I'm putting you in charge of taking care of that.

5. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Trisha- see if you can get the butcher paper today so everyone can sign it tomorrow at PTC (before or after we go in for the movie, the Cinemark wouldn't appreciate us promoting a different theater while we're there) and it will be ready to give to SCERA!

6. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Not to add more work to your load, but you may want to consider making up a second card for PTC in advance so we can give it to them before we leave. Just a thought.

7. Tori_Dakk

May 3, 2002
    My thoughts exactly Borracio(? spelling). SO I will get two things of butcher paper. however, I don't have any markers! I have one black sharpie. It would be great if someone could provide the markers? If not let me ASAP and I can buy some.

Matt I also agree about signing the Thank you note. Can you and I deliver this also?

So perhaps we should meet a bit earlier at PTC so we can sign the card.

What color of paper should I get? I was thinking Yellow since it is Bright and has that Happy feeling.

8. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I'd say blue....a little more Star Warsy.

9. Tori_Dakk

May 3, 2002
    Good. Because when i went to get it, Yellow was all out my next choice was light blue.

I also bought markers, I figured Iw ould use them for future things.
    Thanks!

10. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Could someone please sign mine and Josh's name. he's too afraid to call into work sick and I have that blasted bridal shower. :(

11. Sinister_Raven

Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    I'm not too afraid, it is my only source of income. You understand. Plus, I was there when it counted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.