main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WE WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU WOULD JOIN US...

Discussion in 'Archive: San Jose, CA' started by JedHead1, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Greetings and happy new year!

I'd like to send an invitation to our neighbors to the south to come to the next meeting of the SF Fan Force on Jan. 14, 12 noon at Metreon in San Francisco. We will be discussing several topics, including WonderCon. In case you didn't know, WonderCon is the largest pop culture convention in Northern California, and is second only to ComicCon in San Diego (which is the largest in the country). As usual, there will be a large Star Wars presence there.

Some of our members are from your part of the Bay Area, and there seem to be a number of you, as I've looked through your posts! Speaking for ourselves, our membership not only covers San Francisco, but the peninsula, east bay, and south bay. We have some members who are into costuming as well, with people being members of the 501st Legion, as well as it's sister group, the Rebel Legion. In the past year alone, we have almost tripled in size and have established a growing relationship with Lucasfilm itself, having had our summer meetings at the new home of Lucasfilm, the Letterman institute in San Francisco and have been featured in official Lucasfilm publications online and in print.

So if any of you would like to check us out, please come on by our meeting this month. We'd like to meet more people in the Bay Area who love Star Wars as much as we do! If you have any questions, you can check out our boards, or you can PM me.

http://boards.theforce.net/san_francisco_ca/b10448/p1

Matt Tolosa
    Chapter Representative
    San Francsco Fan Force

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.