main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Weather for RMH Event

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediadigallia, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    With the predicted bad weather approaching, will this have any bearing on the plans for the event on Friday?

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    as far as I know the event is indoors.

3. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    It's indoors.
    The meterologist's say it should meander for a couple of days. Looks like we'll get lots of rain and some flooding. Nevertheless, we can't let the kids down.

4. TK1162

TK1162 Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    As of this afternoon when I left work, portions of Childrens Way and the cross street that lead to RMH are partially flooded due to poor drainage. A reasonably high vehicle should have no problem though. I'll try to remember to keep an eye on it when I go into work Friday and try to post the conditions during lunch.

5. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Thanks Arthur!

6. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    But I drive a dinky little civic :(

7. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I think weather IS a consideration - Gina can you call to check in with RMH just in case? Some parents may have left the area earlier this week due to the storm.

8. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Hi Gina,
    There are no changes as far as I am concerned. We may look at tomorrow and see how the rain is. Call me at 807-4664 or e-mail me tomorrow and we will decide what is best for your people. I'm really excited about this. Thanks for everything.

Debby

9. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I will be coming straight from work out at PVB so I will try and leave by 5:30 at the latest to get there by 6:30. Mark will probably not be able to make it but I will know tonight for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.