main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Web of Deception

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheNewEmpire, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    Friday 11th December 2009
    INFO:
    Ok, this may prove controversial but its something i've been playing with for a long time and I kind of like the idea.
    If it doesn't prove popular here then I won't continue. I have the entire story mapped out with two decades worth of plot developments and movie tie-in moments. Most importantly, nothing I have written will contradict cannon. If enough people ike it then I will post a second issue in December 2010.
    /For a while I was using an invented character to fill the part and then i found a senator from the prequels with a totally blank slate.
    Heres the link to the characters short bio on starwars.com - - http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/gemsirrom/index.html

Web of Deception

Gen Sirrom sat quietly and alone upon a plush red coloured couch in the formal reception area of the Republic executive building. She had been patiently awaiting her summons and audience with the Supreme Chancellor for over two hours now.

Absent minded, she crossed her ankles and caressed her hands in an unconscious gesture of nervousness. Suddenly, acutely aware of her negative outward projections Gen quickly untangled her feet and hands from one another, sat up straighter, and engaged her overactive mind with the simple task of smoothing out the few minor creases in her expensive robes.

?Senator?? The Rodian aide Dar Wac called to her from behind the large receptionist?s desk, ?The Chancellor will see you now.? Gen Sirrom stood up ? perhaps a little too quickly, because now she felt a little light headed ? and moved past the desk towards the pair of large blast doors and the two red robed Senate Guards charged with their security.

Both guards stood tall and proud, their long Force Pikes held diagonally across their chests to form an X-Cordon, a barrier preventing passage to the room beyond. Gen?s mind was racing now, jumping from one random thought pattern to the next. Idly she remembered when these guards were blue, when their helmets sported elaborate crests and their faces were still visible.

At her approach the men retracted their weapons against their shoulders and stepped aside. Gen passed through the double doors and into a small alcove looking out onto the large circular room beyond. Decorating the crimson office were two of the four Bronzium statues depicting the Four Sages of Dwartii. Gen knew from prior knowledge that the other two were situated in the adjacent hall. Gen was also aware of the secret escape lift concealed to the left of the official entrance where two more of the Chancellor?s guards stood flanking her now.

Gen also knew from personal experience that to her right lay the hidden door to the Chancellor's private quarters. Those personal quarters contained among other things, an Alderaanian relaxa-bed, designed to massage and provide sleep-inducing harmonics, the bed allowed the Chancellor and his lovers to sleep a few hours yet feel the equivalent of a full nights rest.

Gen used the plural, because she was under no illusion that Palpatine entertained many more female bodies than just hers between his lavish sheets. She also harbored no illusions that their nights of passion were taped and recorded by a myriad of secret security systems she knew a man in his position would have need for. Indeed, on those nights the red guard would always accompany the Chancellor and his guests into his bed chambers ? their encounters were watched upon in stoic silence from the shadows.

Gen recalled all this in the short period of time it took her to cross the floor and ascend the steps that led up to the chancellor?s desk and the set of four single seater chairs facing it.

Palpatine himself was standing against the large panoramic window that dominated his office and that looked out onto Galactic city. His back was facing her as he conversed with the other person in the room. A young brooding man in dark Jedi garb. He wore his hair long and messy and he had a nasty looking scar across his right eye. Something in his manor made her feel une

2. Darth_Sidious_1983

Darth_Sidious_1983 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2005
    I like to see how this pairing will turn out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.