Tampa, FL Web Site Launch Enjoy Everyone

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Here's the website link

http://www.geeksgonebad.com/TDB1138/news.php
  2. vampyregodz Jedi Knight

star 1
    the registration link doesnt work at least i know web design enough to get around it to signup...for those that are getting the 404 error go here http://www.geeksgonebad.com/TDB1138/signup.php

3. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  4. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The link I posted for the site DOES work and it takes you to the home page and if you look on the leftside under the nav box the sign up button is there and it does take you to the sign up page to get in to the site. It works just fine, I have only come across 1 or 2 links on the links page that are down doe to that person site being down and being worked on. So everything else is working just fine.

-Ross
  5. seswa Jedi Padawan

the main logo isnt loading.
  6. vampyregodz Jedi Knight

star 1
    no its called it was fixed because i posted in the forums on that site that it doesnt work...have a great day!
  7. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    the link I posted for the group to follow does work just fine. I know the link from theforce.net does not work yet. Im not worryed about it just yet Marie or Jamie has to fix that, if you follow the link I posted for the group to follow it works just fine.

If the main logo is not loading you may need to reset your security settings we had to do this for some reason and it comes up for us and others.
  8. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I only had trouble with the site when I used IE. Switched to Firefox and no more problems so far. Has anyone else had problems with registering?
  9. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Damn the entire concept of having multiple browsers. There should be one focking browser for the web. thats it. As a web developer that has gotta be the biggest pain in my ass, having to consider all the little quirks and flaws of each of 10 popular browsers when designing my pages. That and 4 different screen resolutions.

just grumbling :)

onward
  10. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The top of the home page on the new site where there is an X in small box is not for our logo, it is for us to put other peoples websites logos in it. Our logo is just below that, and any other box's with the X's in them are logos from the guys who made up and designed the site we are using. All need you to do is change some of the settings on your computer and no problems then. I have asked many others to look into the site and they have no X's any where. I use my laptop and no X's anywhere, I use Denise home computer with diffrent settings and I get the X's. All that is under them is the e107 logo from the guys that made the design of the site nothing more there.

Any dead links are due to the sites being down, I checked the link for theforce.net it works, I believe Gabbys link is the only other 1 that does not work right becuase she is changing it around.
  11. seswa Jedi Padawan

well i guess i just have to live with the X's then as my laptop is a company computer and i will not change the settings b/c the settings i have are set for my company's intranet and secure remote access.
    oh well...
  12. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I get an "X" with IE too, but the word logo comes up with firefox. I asked that question before too.
  13. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.