Web site under development

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by Count_Looku, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I am currently working on the offical QCJO web site. if anyone has any suggestions or pics e-mail me at jnlstudios@hotmail.com
  2. qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yo! looku, take a look at this page, we should do something like this!

[link=http://www.bloodfingarrison.com]bloodfingarrison.com[/link]
  3. qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh and if we do something like this we will have to take better photos of us in our costumes!
  4. qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i agree. we do need better photos. any ideas on what we can do about that?
  5. Shara Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just a bit of advice....just don't make the entry of your website a large Flash file because I have a T1 line at work and it took awhile to download.
  6. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thank you for your support. everyone keeps telling me I should have a flash intro. but my feeling is that everyone is doing flash. I cant go to a rock site with out the whole darn thing being in flash. (makes it hard to steal code ;) ).
  7. Shara Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh I love Flash, I would just suggest doing small bits of flash inbedded in the site instead of making the intro. It just depends on what you're going for.

What are you going to do for the site, then, Luke? Dreamweaver? Fireworks? If you say Front Page my god I will smack you upside the head so hard the next time I see you! ;)
  8. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm doing a combo of dreamweaver and note pad. I find that with dream weaver it does not always save the path corectly. I've ran int problems where it will work viewed in weaver, but if you try opening the file straight to explorer, sound waves will not load. I love the program though.
  9. Count_Looku Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Actually, I'm using 100% netscape!!!!!!
    No, im just kidding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.