main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Web stuff updated, new photos added, podcasts to come soon

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Narf, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Narf

Jedi_Narf Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2006
    FYI, minutes from the January meeting and a bio or two have been posted to the website, and three new photo albums have been added to the site containing pics from the Christmas party, last month's monthly meeting, and Eric and Cole's "Droid" trip to Cincinnati.

Also, Eric may be mentioning this in another post, but starting the next meeting there will be a podcast of our monthly meeting available for download. I will be recording (audio only at first) the meetings and any moderately record-able special events (such as the interview with the IDS). If it is requested I will record both the audio and video of our meetings and special events and post two podcasts, one with only audio and the other with audio and video. With this in place you won't ever have to completely miss a meeting. :)

Let me know any thoughts, comments, or suggestions,

Later,

T.

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Awesome ...Totally Awesome..

3. Bodknocks

Bodknocks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    Sounds great, Tim!

4. tainted_crimson

tainted_crimson Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2006
    ...wow. That's just... pretty much all I can say to that. And I never thought I'd end up in a podcast. Haha.

I vote for just audio though. But maybe that's just because I don't really want to end up in a video thing. But considering half the stuff that goes on is visual, it does make sense.

5. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Must... have... more... podcasts! I am completely addicted to these things.

Keep up the good work Tim! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.