main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Webhosting on Chitie?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mara-Jade-Skywalker, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Their $1.99 a month offer expires today. I'm thinking of just getting it, but I'd like to know what you guys think I should do. If John gave me access to his server or something so that I could edit the old site, then we probably wouldn't do Chitie. However we could get a domain name with Chitie and it would be pretty cheap. If we did that, what should our domain name be? Any suggestions?
    Chitie

2. Jedi-Master-DaarEkk

Jedi-Master-DaarEkk Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    MJS (Nicky)-

Go for it. I'll re-imburse you (or whomever will be paying for it) the 2 bux when next we meet...

As for domain name... how about
    www.RochesterStarWarsClub.com?

I'm open to other suggestions, but this seemed to be the way that last Saturday's assembled members were leaning...

I'm still not opposed to www.GRASWFC.com, but that's harder for folks to remember.

-- Jedi Master Daar'Ekk An'Trey'Uus --

... Oops! Am I a day too late?...

3. Emperor-Paulpatine

Emperor-Paulpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    I also like the domain name RochesterStarWarsClub.com :D Hmmm what about RochesterJediCouncil.com?I m sure whatever you guys/gals come up with will be great!!!

PT

4. Jedi-Master-DaarEkk

Jedi-Master-DaarEkk Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Paulpatine!!!

Whassup, homie? Sorry I haven't written you directly. Meesa a vewwy bizzie boyo...

-- You Know Who --

5. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    hmmm... I don't know if it's still available, but apparently it's cheap anyways... I'll see what my mom says about it. I like the RochesterJediCouncil.com idea. :D

EDIT:
    What if we use our FanForce Trival Pursuit team's name? It would be RochesterRebels.com. :D

EDIT #2: Chitie's cheapest hosting plan with a domain name is $5.99 a month...still not too bad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.