WEBN fireworks

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by Brian5475E, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian5475E Jedi Knight

star 2
    Freakin Sweet!! Big Finish with Battle of the Heroes. I was thinkng the whole time where is Star Wars. They kept playing Vader. Well they saved the BEst for last. THat was the BEST finally in a long while.
  2. KfistoRox Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was about to post the same thing! It was amazing just seeing it on television with the song. I've been to several in the past, but I skipped out on this one and I really wished I had gone now. :oops:
  3. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wait until they hit 30 years for the fireworks. That'll be sure to have references all the way back to '77.

I think it is really cool that the Rozzi's can now spell things out with the fireworks. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull that off.
  4. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Master

star 3
    It was amazing indeed. It just keeps getting better and better.
  5. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    If you missed it, set your VCR's. Channel 12 is supposed to rebroadcast them either this Sunday or next Sunday. I can't remember the time though. 12's website would probably have it up though.
  6. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    I was there, but I couldn't hear the music :(. They were really great, but my friend and I sat under where the ashes were landing, so we got them all over us.
  7. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah... Memories flow through my mind of having beer bought for my friends and me by WTUE's Karrigan soooooo many years ago when I first went. We were down on the wall. There was no wind that evening. The ashes fell straight down, more or less. Everyone was covered. It was awesome.
  8. CptCorranHorn Force Ghost

star 5
    I was there, and ended up walking through newport into convington to find a bar with my roommates exgirlfriend
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.