Tampa, FL Website and other interest groups

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Has the Website committee met anytime in the recent past? If so, I would like to be included in order to put in my 2 credits worth and to get some contact with the WEB Masters. I have a project for Jace, but I don't know where to begin with it only that it has to be interactive and have a lot of flair.

Costumers' Group also needs to touch base before Dragoncon if possible. Thanks to Lisa and Mark for some assistance on the Aaron Project. We'll go bigger and have more time next time. No 30 day deadlines again, please.

Events, well those are happening on a small scale. Several interest groups have developed out of that, movie groups and active outdoor sport groups. Events also encompasses conventions both local and away. Dragoncon is so close I can taste it. Vulkon Tampa was the launching ground for several of our group members to get a new Trek club off the ground. The Eye of Ra was commissioned and launched in a fleet ceremony of which Darrell got to hold center stage. GO Darrell. May your Treks all be pleasant ones.

Necronomicon is coming up in October and that will be local. There is another Vulkon in November in Orlando. I will be attending the 5th Annual Klingon Feast in Daytona the last weekend of September. No celebrities, just fans having fun at the beach. I wonder if Klingons surf? So if fantasy and sci-fi are your games, there are plenty of venues to explore those interests.
    Our resident chief of collecting will be leaving us next this month and we will be giving Mindy and Eric a big send off as well as holding our monthly Fanforce meeting. Please attend and give the Fishers our best.
    If I did not mention your interest group, please don't beat me too hard (comment deleted), but these are the groups we hear most regularly from. If you are in a group, please be sure to touch base frequently with other committee members. You might be missing something if you don't make the effort. If you are the chair of one of these groups, please be ready to report latest activities of your committee or at least throw out some ideas what you would like to do with your group. Let's keep this puppy rolling and don't wait for everyone else to suggest an activity. If you have an idea of something that people in this group might enjoy, throw it out there. If you get one or two bites, then hang out with those folks and get to know them better. Don't hide behind your computer terminal or your Jedi/Sith Robes.

Asst. City Rep out....

2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Have not heard from Jaimie lately. I think he is busy with work and traveling for that reason. I do hknow how to put content in the current format and can do that on my computer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.