Website/discussion boards development thread

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    last year we had a website for the awards, I dont see it anymore, has that gone away ? ;)

If we can get that back up and running I would need someone to work with Terry and update this when possible...

2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5

I am getting alot of email on this one - do we still have this site? if not can we get any volunteers to build another one?
    we need to get it going so we can post updates, announcements etc. :)
  3. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Are you talking about a forum website like invisionfree? If so, I can build you one.
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    we used to have a website for it that had updates and annoucements and also pics and winner highlights yadda yadda. But a website with forum capabilities would be geat too!

If your up for the task that would be most helpful!! We have a logo and everything however Terry had all that webinfo on his server and not sure howe we can get it from him :(

thoughts?
  5. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Awesome :D I'll do it this weekend. No clue about how to do logos and banners, though :(
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I will email the logo and banner stuff for oyu. If you cant get it working then let me know the info I can try to add it in there :)

thanks again!
  7. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Okay, it's here. Not very pretty, but I figured that you wanted it up and running ASAP. The background and stuff can be changed.

If you sign up there, I'll make you and admin and you can make any and all changes you want :)
  8. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    all registered. Thanks! Can we upload photos to ths pr is this just messaging?
  9. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    NYCgurl I just recived the banner/header and images from the website, can you add those to the discussion boards?

in observation it seems no one is using them yet. We really need to get a real website up and running so we can link the discussion boards from there.

Do we have any takers on developing the website?
    [face_praying]
  10. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    I asked our webmaster and he is unavailable due to a large project he was just contracted for. I also asked MyHale99. he sounds interested but needed some more information as to what you are looking for. He's in my watched users if you want to send him a PM.
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    cool thanks! :) PM sent!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.