main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Website is up

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    there ya go the sites up... just the news section has somethin in it for now..... till we get the database going later this week

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    OMG! I love the X-Wing flying under the Coronado Bridge! That just screams San Diego! I also like how you have it broken down into the various sections for News, Events, Forums, Collecting, 501st, Multimedia, Fan Films, Contact Info.

In the future I'd suggest also a section entitled something like "About Us" or "Members" where we can tell people how we came to be as a group, and perhaps have profiles on the various members. Also, we should add a section for the "Rebel Legion" as well as the 501st, and include links to their websites. I think all three of the groups complement each other nicely.

But I just LOVE the website! Mad props to ValueROCKR and the webteam for getting our site up before AOTC!

A few of us will be on a local radio station this morning, Magic 92.5, from 7:30am - 8:30 am tentatively, and we are going to promote the San Diego Star Wars Society as much as possible. Hopefully we won't come off sounding like idiots! One thing good about the radio is, if I do end up sounding like an idiot, at least no one knows what I look like. Hopefully we will get a lot of new members out of this. A few of us are also "working" the San Diego Premier of AOTC at 7pm at a local theatre in costume. We will be promoting the San Diego Star Wars Society there as well.

3. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    the next version of the site will have all of that... i just didnt want to get too carried away when im gonna be taking it down anyway..... im gonna go get some video of amc mv20 today for the site and do a couple other things for the site.....

i wanted to throw in the rebel legion but wasnt sure how to word the section.... so i put 501 and figured id change it later....

ill pass along your comments to my partners in crime....

4. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    I think if you just have a section on Costumes then have a subgroup of the 501st and the Rebel Legion. Let me know and I will send you info and pix of both groups, since I'm a member of both :p

I'll also send you pix from Toys R Us and stuff from tonight! :D

Jeff

5. Avenger

Avenger Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    What's the link to that web site ?

6. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
  7. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001