Website name

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Well folks. We're tired of the name http://www.freewebs.com/jawahunters. We want to get www.jawahunters.com. But to do that, we need 60 dollars. But wha?!?!? Money?!?!?

The reason is that the name www.jawahunters.com costs around 25 dollars for 2 years. Well, we have that covered by a generous donation. However, getting that name pointed at our site costs around 30 dollars. And that's all we need. $30. Now, I'm no televangelist, so I can't guarantee your donation will get you into heaven. The website won't be lemon scented after we have the name, but it will be easier to get to. So, if you have a buck or two..... or three...... or five..... or ten..... or, well you get the idea. Please donate to feed a hungry Jawa. Otherwise, Sally Struthers will pick off the sick and weak to feed on.
  2. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    We will donate 5$ to the cause!
  3. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey Webmaster...........we still have that $24.00 that I have tucked away for a Jawa need.........sounds like this is it eh? :)
  4. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    yup. That should cover it all. I hope to challenge one of the jousters at the Renn Faire, but if I win.....

[image=http://www.pvponline.com/images/marketplace/ale.gif]
    see more at PvP online
  5. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll give you the money on Friday so you can make it happen! :)
  6. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    That is sooooooo perfect!
    Do you still need my 5$????
  7. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    perhaps. I'll let you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.