Website officailly under development (news at 11)

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [link=http://www.thejediknightsofcleveland.com]Our Official Splash Page[/link]

And with that, it's back to the lab...

-b-
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh! I got an idea! B- implement a "flash" for lack of a better term where the rebel insignia on the page is constantly changing colors from red to green to blue to purple to red, etc so that it's like the shirt idea, with the four colors cycling through! That would be wicked cool...
  3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Nice to see our insignia on the site...hope to see more. I may have mentioned this before, but if you guys need anyone else to help out on the site in any way, I'd like to offer my help. My other fan site hasn't been updated in ages, so needless to say, I don't work on that anymore and will probably scrap it, so I will have more time to help on this new site. So if you need any extra positions, let me know!
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    It's just good to have the website up and running! I can't wait until we have something to build onto it.

Speaking of which, we really need to assemble the "web-team" assigned with working on the website. As of now, I have the following people as saying they are willing to help:

Anrev - Advisor/Webmaster
    BMack - Webmaster (what was that title you 2 wanted to share)
    Emily - pictures (and anything dealing with her position as "Archivist")
    Krash - writing of news, and other CR-releated stuff
    Reborn - TBA
    Random - TBA

I'm going to be in C-bus Saturday/Sunday morning...is it possible to meet somewhere for a meeting/dinner? Someplace like TGI Friday's (worked for the jedi council meeting).
  5. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    not this weekend, my speeder (read: volvo) will be at the maintenace droid (read: shop) for a new hydro-condenser (read: water pump)

-b-
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    EDIT: Looks like the weekend of Darth-Zod's party is a bad idea...anyone object to meeting on a weekday evening?
  7. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Sunday after the party is not good for me because I have to be back at JCU by 9 to sit duty that night now...
  8. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I would have to be after 7 pm this week. I work till 6:30. Off on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed next week. So anytime then.
  9. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Uh nope can't do it...bad enough I gotta try to switch with someone for the day off Saturday just for the party...so I doubt I could meet up with you all on such short notice...
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    It doesn't have to be THIS WEEK...but sooner the better. I was just asking if anyone objects to meeting during the week.
  11. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    not mondays, tuesdays or thursdays. and now that i've actually watched Fastlane, wednesdays might be out to... ;)

-b-
  12. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Bill Bellamy can act... who knew? That show is actually pretty cool... I am just busy as hell, so I rarely watch TV...
  13. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    for krash's benefit/reference... the black guy played by belamy is Larry, and I'm the white guy. Already a recipe for a funny *(family board)* show...

-b-
  14. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, except the white guy is actually funny... and actually gets to *(family board)* the hot chicks on the show...
  15. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    uh, yeah, that's me...

and before you say anything random, you haven't even met my girl or seen my roommate and i joking around... keep in mind i said for Krash's reference, so what's your basis?

Krash will vouch, so *(family board)* off...

-b-
  16. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't you take a *(family board)* joke? Geez... some people can't separate sarcasm from seriousness... (although I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you can't hear my inflection, seeing as I'm typing and not speaking...)

BACK ON TOPIC
    I like the blue and red color scheme layout Anrev had... "good job."
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I haven't had much desire for watching "the fast and the furious" meets "21 jump street"...but from what I've seen on commercials...I kinda picture you and Larry (besides the white and black thing).

Back on topic, we can discuss ideas at the DVD party...but we really should sit down and go over everything we've talked about doing with this website.
  18. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Fastlane.....never heard of it.

For the record...I like THIS color sceme! All the sabers are YELLOW! :D
  19. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    For the record... green is my saber color of choice. :D
  20. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Red ownz all saber colors....ahem well anyhow, no I don't object to meeting up on weekdays, as a matter of fact that's probably best for me...considering when I get a Saturday or Sunday off is once in a blue moon...so yeah that's cool with me.
  21. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That owns! I love the splash page.
    And for the record, my saber's red.
  22. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    I just remembered this. Weren't we changing the text under the logo to be the one Anrev made with the lightsaber going up the side?
  23. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Unfortunately, lack of good art for that lightsaber graphic is holding up the logo for the site and the t-shirt design...

-b-
  24. Padawan92 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can't do ANY weekday meetings. But with the website for the pictures if we do have different banners I was thinking of having Jedi and Sith in postions like the ones on the left with some of our own inter mixed. Kind of like we are with them :D

And on the lightsaber color, ORANGE is the best lightsaber color of ALL!!
  25. JarJarJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    Purple is the best lightsaber color! :D

Mace "BMF" Windu! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.