Website officailly under development (news at 11)

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Emily, I'm sure you can hold off on the homework for a couple hours...we could even meet on a Friday (no homework) to worry about?

As I told her, I like the idea of our picture/archives page having a mix of SW-characters and pictures of ourselves. It would give that page a distinct look?

Or would something involving the jedi archives be better?

By the way...Green is the best lightsaber color: Luke, Qui-Gon, Yoda, myself...all the great jedi have ...Green ;)
  4. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    All the really interesting characters have red lightsabers.
  5. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    Even though I prefer the Sith side of the force, I like the green lightsabers the best.
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    ORANGE!!!!!!!

Wow you reallly can't see that.

Anyway I am experimenting with a banner for the pictures with us in it. It's my first so I don't know how good it is.
  7. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    In case anyone was wondering...remember when I posted a possible logo idea? The one where Knights was spelled wrong? Check this out.
    [image=http://www.wizards.com/swtcg/images/swtcg/jedi_nights_lg.jpg]
    This is off of the Wizards website. This is the one I modified to fit our needs. Notice the spelling. I didnt mispell it. I just neglected to correct it right away. :D Funny eh?

I'm working on enlarging this for the site.
  8. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    You guys are going to like Emily's idea for the pictures banner (I'm not giving any "spoilers")...but trust me, it's really cool.

What ever happened to you guys' idea of combining Brian's logo and Anrev's logo? I still like them individually, but if you're combining the two...that fine.

I haven't really thought about what to do for the news and information page. I'll need some help with the technical stuff (at first) then I should get easier.
  9. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    the logo will be combined as soon as i can get good artwork for anrev's part... everything the two of us have is real crappy (industry term)...

-b-
  10. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    back to the colors i think that the colors should either be green or red[/red]
  11. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    real crappy (industry term)...
    So did you go to that wonderful football power-house known as Kent State University ;) to learn that?

That's fine, as long as we have something to work with (until the combo-logo is ready) I still like using them individually on certain things like the buttons on the website (forums/links/news).

I'm still waiting to hear back on what needs to be done (on my end) to get the Cleveland banner up, I'll keep you informed.
  12. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    actually, the industry term i learned at kent was *(family board)*y (rhymes with gassy)...

did you msg bobafemme krash? or do you need stuff from me?

-b-
  13. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    yes, I asked her what we/I need to do...

as for do I need anything from you...TBA (most likely)
  14. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, you will... most likely i can get the new stuff to you right after you ask...

-b-
  15. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    On the Midwest boards screen, can we get our nickname to link to the website like the other FF?s did?
  16. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    so i've been looking for a good copy of the artwork for the hands and saber... even just a scan of the poster or book cover... i've been looking for something that looks REALLY REALLY big on the web because it's easy to make good, big art smaller but not the other way around.

then i'm cruising the customized forums and i see it in, i think, tulsa's board... PMd the CR... he dropped me this link...

EDIT: the first link didn't work, so here... Just wait til ya click this thing

That will work... new stuff going up tonight... forum info will get submitted and the logo/crest (crest is probably a better term for it) will probably get finished tonight.

-b-
  17. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    yes....

yes, it was....

-b-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.