main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Website Thread v. 3.0

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediYvette , Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Sheridan has taken on the building of our FF website. Hopefully something will be up soon, details posted as they are made. :)
    PM her any suggestions you have for the site.

And thanks Sheridan, you are AWESOME. :D

2. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    thanks sheridan.... big project.

3. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    It's already slightly blowing my mind, but I'm prepared to devote my spare time to it. I'm working on getting some sort of proposed ideas and designs up here for everyone to see. I have some basic ideas, but feedback is welcome.

What I know now:
    It's going to be basic. No into, just a home page and other pages for specific items like Events and Profiles. Google has a calendar we can use and all interact with.

I'm learning CSS all on my own, and refreshing my HTML skillz, we can add more stuff and make it cooler and such the further on I get.

I can't wait to get our site going! I hope everyone's happy with it! :D

JF

4. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Update:

So no site yet. Grr. I'm going to try to get my book back from the person who has it and start building it myself, again. I have vacation starting the 17th, during which I'll be demolishing* my room during the day and doing computer stuff at night. YAY!

JF

* - not really demolishing. Just pulling every single thing out, getting rid of 2/3 of it, and putting in bookcases. Working with books = owning lots of books.

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I just got notification from the domain registrator that our FF domain expires in a couple months. Do we want to keep it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.